Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Why Catholics Pray Through Mary - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Catholics Pray Through Mary (30307 Views)

Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) / Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) / Why Catholics And Protestants Cant Unite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Catholics Pray Through Mary by doyinbaby(f): 1:14am On Apr 23, 2017
Some Christians are sound in the word of God....kudos for defending the faith
Re: Why Catholics Pray Through Mary by Ubenedictus(m): 9:18am On Apr 23, 2017
Brocab, i know how you like to jump from one topic to another wherever you have been caught in a lie.

We are still taking about your claim that claim that the church didnt help jews, so please tell us
Oya name d institution that rescued
more jews than catholics, i hope u'll
name ur church.
Re: Why Catholics Pray Through Mary by Ubenedictus(m): 9:23am On Apr 23, 2017
doyinbaby:
I don't believe some doctrines of the catholic church,,,,.But I find out that it is so difficult to convince a catholic.....you just have to let them be...
I will never support anything that can not be found from genesis to revelation
If you want to convince a catholic begin by sincerity not by lying as brocab has just done where he claims the catholic church didnt help jews during the holocaust, whereas catholic were foremost in saving jews and speaking and lobbying against d nazis.

If you avoid lying and insincerity, then any catholic will listen to you and have a friutful discussion.
Re: Why Catholics Pray Through Mary by brocab: 3:00am On Apr 24, 2017
Uben it is just you don't understand what I actually mean when I said the Catholic's Lied saving the Jews. and I am not expecting you too understand, you aren't Christian.
But I was right about the Catholic's they supported their own, and Hitler was Catholic...

We can't deny that, now can we.
We just need to look at your fruit Uben.
Ubenedictus:
If you want to convince a catholic begin by sincerity not by lying as brocab has just done where he claims the catholic church didnt help jews during the holocaust, whereas catholic were foremost in saving jews and speaking and lobbying against d nazis.

If you avoid lying and insincerity, then any catholic will listen to you and have a friutful discussion.
Re: Why Catholics Pray Through Mary by Ubenedictus(m): 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
brocab:
Uben it is just you don't understand what I actually mean when I said the Catholic's Lied saving the Jews. and I am not expecting you too understand, you aren't Christian.
But I was right about the Catholic's they supported their own, and Hitler was Catholic...

Hitler was the fruit of the protestant german called martin luther, it was luther's book 'on the jews' that hitler claim inspired his anti-jewish stance. Go and read the book.

The catholic church doesnt support catholics in error instead she condemns their error just as d pope and bishops did to hitler, d pope release encyclical condemning him and the bishops did the same. Do u even know how many priests hitler arrested and killed? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_and_antisemitism

1 Like

Re: Why Catholics Pray Through Mary by Ubenedictus(m): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
brocab:
Adolf Hitler, speech in Berlin (December, 1924)
Martin Luther has been the greatest
encouragement of my life. Luther was a great man. He was a giant. With one blow he heralded the coming of the new dawn and the new age. He saw clearly that the Jews need to be destroyed, and we're only beginning to see that we need to carry this work on.... I believe that today I am acting in accordance with the will of Almighty God as I announce the most important work that Christians could
undertake - and that is to be against the Jews and get rid of them once and for all. www.tentmaker.org/books/MartinLuther-HitlersSpiritualAncestor.html
Re: Why Catholics Pray Through Mary by brocab: 4:19am On Apr 25, 2017
Religious Views about Hitler, Hitler always claimed he is Catholic, weather he was practicing it, or not, most Christians today claim to be Christian, and never practice it, which of course it doesn't look good for those who do practice it.
Have you ever wondered why many people turn away from religion? It is either because people aren't ready to commit, or People loose heart of the teachings, Hitler wasn't interested so of course he done his own research, and found teachings with different view points-we also find through time men and women "Blame God" for every mistake the world has to offer.
It puzzles me why people such as Hitler a Baptized Catholic since 1889, his Mother was a devout Catholic, and both were brought up in a Roman Catholic Home, would murder the Jews, "One must ask? Was it Martin Luther's teachings only-or did Hitler mixed his teachings up from elsewhere like the Catholic Church, "how to murder God's people, do we search through History which tells the stories about the many men and women devout believers in Christ, murdered by the Catholic Church, before and after Hitler's time.
22 May 1904 according to Rissmann as a youth Hitler was influenced by Pan Germanism, was into Politic's, Hitler followed, through this man's teaching's alone, Hitler started to reject the Catholic Church.
Martin Luther was just one man, Hitler took note, "Martin also had rejected teachings from the Roman Catholic's. {He strongly disputed against the Catholic Church view on their own teachings on indulgence as he understood it, that freedom from God's punishment for sin could be purchase with money}
No wonder we have Prosperity preachers claiming rubbish such as these, anybody who gains finances through the Word of God, is actually robbing God.
Wikipedia says Hitler was a member of the Catholic Church until his suicide, Hitler although had received the sacrament of Baptism.
It means more to you Uben declaring to be Catholic, then it does to me. To be truthful how many around the world do you see, they claim they are, but they are not.
How many Catholic's do you see, will act upon Catholicism as well as you do?
Ubenedictus:
Adolf Hitler, speech in Berlin (December, 1924)
Martin Luther has been the greatest
encouragement of my life. Luther was a great man. He was a giant. With one blow he heralded the coming of the new dawn and the new age. He saw clearly that the Jews need to be destroyed, and we're only beginning to see that we need to carry this work on.... I believe that today I am acting in accordance with the will of Almighty God as I announce the most important work that Christians could
undertake - and that is to be against the Jews and get rid of them once and for all. www.tentmaker.org/books/MartinLuther-HitlersSpiritualAncestor.html
Re: Why Catholics Pray Through Mary by brocab: 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
I pray the world would study the gospel that was written by inspired men of God, men with Holy Spirit anointing filled with passion to write such a book so the world by choice will be saved.
I pray men and women will stand up and take the cross, coming to Christ with full repentance, asking the Lord to forgive them from all their sins, and obeying the written truth..
cool
I also pray for all you unbelievers, that say you know God, but don't, you follow after another gospel, worship after another Jesus-you are saved in either the health and wealth Word faith movement, or you are saved under a religious banner.
Jesus said many are called but few are chosen {Matthew 22:13-14}
The statement is the conclusion of the parable of the wedding feast, Jesus spoke this parable to show what the kingdom of heaven will be like when the end of the age comes, in the parable the king sends His servants out to gather the wedding guest to the wedding feast.
But those invited refuse to come, because they are to busy with their own worldly pursuits and some because they were positively hostile towards the King, So the king commands His servants to go out and invite anyone they find, and many came and filled the wedding hall.
But the king see's one man without wedding cloths, and He sends him away, Jesus concludes by saying many are called/invited to the kingdom, but only those who have been "chosen" and have received Christ will come.
Those who try to come in without the covering of the blood of Christ for their sins are inadequately clothed and will be sent into "outer darkness"
Many people hear the call of God which comes through His Revelations of Himself of two things-the creation and the conscience within us, But only few will respond because they are the ones who are truly hearing.
"Jesus said many times, he who has an ear, let him hear.
Wake up, and come back to the basic's the bible will show you the rest of your way.
Re: Why Catholics Pray Through Mary by Jusmudi(m): 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
doyinbaby:
Some Christians are sound in the word of God....kudos for defending the faith
Tanks so much 4 blivin in d word of God
Re: Why Catholics Pray Through Mary by Jusmudi(m): 11:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ubenedictus:

Hw many origin 4 u? U don defend u don tire, e con blik say oda pipo nr Dey read dia bible
Re: Why Catholics Pray Through Mary by Jusmudi(m): 11:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
jossypet:
A simple question we should ask ourselves: if I wasn't taught anything at all about Christianity and I read the bible for myself, how/what will my prayer be like?
John 14:26
But the helper the Holy spirit, whom the father will send in my name, He ll teach u all tins n bring u 2 remembrance all dt I hv said 2 u
Re: Why Catholics Pray Through Mary by Jusmudi(m): 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Blue86:
If it is based on the premise of prayer
You got it all wrong.
1. The invisible personalities that can pray for us is the Lord Jesus. (He is at the right hand of the father making intercession for us) -Romans 8:34
2. The Holy Ghost-Romans 8:26 and Ephesians 6:18.Now the function of the Holy Spirit is to give you what to say, not to do the praying for you.
3. The Lord Jesus is the propitiation (to appease) for our sins and the whole world -1st John the beloved 2:2.St John even put it this way "he himself "
The visible people that can pray for you pertaining sin wise is your fellow brethren that are/is strong in the faith.
1. 1John 5:16
2.James 5:19
3. Galatians 3:1

Tankwu.
The Role of Mary in The birth, ministry, death n resurrection can nt b emphasize
Re: Why Catholics Pray Through Mary by Jusmudi(m): 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Blue86:
If it is based on the premise of prayer
You got it all wrong.
1. The invisible personalities that can pray for us is the Lord Jesus. (He is at the right hand of the father making intercession for us) -Romans 8:34
2. The Holy Ghost-Romans 8:26 and Ephesians 6:18.Now the function of the Holy Spirit is to give you what to say, not to do the praying for you.
3. The Lord Jesus is the propitiation (to appease) for our sins and the whole world -1st John the beloved 2:2.St John even put it this way "he himself "
The visible people that can pray for you pertaining sin wise is your fellow brethren that are/is strong in the faith.
1. 1John 5:16
2.James 5:19
3. Galatians 3:1

Tankwu.
The Role of Mary in The birth, ministry, death n resurrection can nt b emphasized
Re: Why Catholics Pray Through Mary by Jusmudi(m): 11:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
teegirl085:
.....diaris only one way to God....n dat's tru Jesus Christ....
Yet Dey could nt tak d only way at d wedding feast @cana
Re: Why Catholics Pray Through Mary by Jusmudi(m): 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
teegirl085:
.....diaris only one way to God....n dat's tru Jesus Christ....
Yet Dey could nt tak d only way at d wedding feast @cana
Re: Why Catholics Pray Through Mary by Jusmudi(m): 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
Orgahfloxzy:
More grace to ur elbow my broda.
Nice one#live out the catholic faith
Com nd join the legion of Mary
Re: Why Catholics Pray Through Mary by Jusmudi(m): 11:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
doyinbaby:
You can never win a Catholic in argument.....just let them be be
If ur point is valid y nt. 1 tin abt dis pipo(catholics) Dey work wit fact
Re: Why Catholics Pray Through Mary by Jusmudi(m): 11:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
doyinbaby:
I don't believe some doctrines of the catholic church,,,,.But I find out that it is so difficult to convince a catholic.....you just have to let them be...
I will never support anything that can not be found from genesis to revelation
Were is Garri 4rm Genesis to Revelation? Remember all d tins I just said ar in d bible
Re: Why Catholics Pray Through Mary by Jusmudi(m): 11:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ken4Christ:

Please, can you show us anywhere in the Bible where the Church prayed through Mary?

What makes you think Mary is more Saintly than you?

We are all Saints in Christ Jesus.

This doctrine is from the pit of hell. Through it away. Mary is not and can't be our mediator.

Jesus never even called her mother. He called her woman.

Jesus even despised her on one occasion when he was preaching

Matthew 12:46-50
46 While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.

47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.

48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?

49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!

50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
The wedding feast
Re: Why Catholics Pray Through Mary by brocab: 11:41pm On May 02, 2017
What happened to {Matthew 12:46-50} Why not explain to us why Jesus said this "who His Mother Brother and sisters are?
Those who do the will of God, are His family-not someone who doesn't.
Jusmudi:

The wedding feast
Re: Why Catholics Pray Through Mary by brocab: 11:58pm On May 02, 2017
The Catholic's believe Mary ascended into Heaven same as Jesus did.
But there's no bible record to prove such theory.
To be truthful Mary died just the same as we all do. Just the same as all believers in Christ end up in heaven.
Mary's body is still waiting for the great judgement day, the dead shall raise first.
Mary is human, Jesus was 100% Man and 100% God-Jesus ascended into Heaven the same way He is coming back, through the clouds.
Theirs no other way into heaven, nor will there be any other way Jesus is coming back.
The problem is most Catholic's don't believe in the truth, because most Catholic's were never taught the truth, reason they aren't willing to find out the truth.
Jesus said we must worship in Spirit and in truth.
Re: Why Catholics Pray Through Mary by Jusmudi(m): 8:37pm On May 03, 2017
brocab:
What happened to {Matthew 12:46-50} Why not explain to us why Jesus said this "who His Mother Brother and sisters are?
Those who do the will of God, are His family-not someone who doesn't.
Wat do u knw by d word broda? We hv different type of broda, broda in christ, broda in crime, broda in cult, broda of xam family. do u knw sm of d disciples were jesus's cousin? Hw do ur grandmother wu is nt educated cal ur cousin?
Re: Why Catholics Pray Through Mary by brocab: 12:38am On May 06, 2017
Now let me guess! I am glad to help your needs, to try and figure this out for you-well lets start with-Elizabeth was barren but the Lord gave her one child, John the baptize, and around the same time Mary also received a Son from God' And one was greater than the other, As it were Mary and Elizabeth were cousins.
Elizabeth Had John and of course Mary had Jesus-and later she had other children with Joseph, which of course Jesus had half brothers and sisters.
Jesus brothers are mentioned in many bible verses {Matthew 12:46, Luke 8:19, Mark 3:31} The bible tells us that Jesus had 4 brothers {Matthew 13:55} The bible also tells us that Jesus had sisters, but they are not named or numbered {Matthew 13:56, John 7: 1-10} The brothers went on into the festival while Jesus stayed behind{Acts 1:14} His Mother and His brothers are described as praying with the disciples {Galatians 1:19} Mentions that James was Jesus brother, the most natural conclusion of these passages is to interpret that Jesus had actual blood half siblings.
So I do hope this helps you-now you know Mary was like everyone else, she wasn't any different, to any other female, the only difference is, she was the Mother of Christ, she lived a normal life like any other Mother should, Blessed yes' but so is everyone who comes in the name of the Lord. Blessed is he who believes.
So stand down, and worship the Lord your God, and Him only, you shall serve.
Jusmudi:

Wat do u knw by d word broda? We hv different type of broda, broda in christ, broda in crime, broda in cult, broda of xam family. do u knw sm of d disciples were jesus's cousin? Hw do ur grandmother wu is nt educated cal ur cousin?
Re: Why Catholics Pray Through Mary by brocab: 12:42am On May 06, 2017
cool
Jusmudi:

Re: Why Catholics Pray Through Mary by Jusmudi(m): 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
brocab:
Now let me guess! I am glad to help your needs, to try and figure this out for you-well lets start with-Elizabeth was barren but the Lord gave her one child, John the baptize, and around the same time Mary also received a Son from God' And one was greater than the other, As it were Mary and Elizabeth were cousins.
Elizabeth Had John and of course Mary had Jesus-and later she had other children with Joseph, which of course Jesus had half brothers and sisters.
Jesus brothers are mentioned in many bible verses {Matthew 12:46, Luke 8:19, Mark 3:31} The bible tells us that Jesus had 4 brothers {Matthew 13:55} The bible also tells us that Jesus had sisters, but they are not named or numbered {Matthew 13:56, John 7: 1-10} The brothers went on into the festival while Jesus stayed behind{Acts 1:14} His Mother and His brothers are described as praying with the disciples {Galatians 1:19} Mentions that James was Jesus brother, the most natural conclusion of these passages is to interpret that Jesus had actual blood half siblings.
So I do hope this helps you-now you know Mary was like everyone else, she wasn't any different, to any other female, the only difference is, she was the Mother of Christ, she lived a normal life like any other Mother should, Blessed yes' but so is everyone who comes in the name of the Lord. Blessed is he who believes.
So stand down, and worship the Lord your God, and Him only, you shall serve.
U really did not write this long Episode just for fun
Re: Why Catholics Pray Through Mary by brocab: 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
How else would you prefer me to answer this, if we were to search the scriptures, we would find somethings that doesn't add up, Jesus's own flesh and blood siblings didn't believe Jesus is the Christ. as we read through the scriptures-a disciple said to Jesus your Mother and siblings are outside wanting to speak with you, Jesus then said: “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?”
Pointing to his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers. For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”
I find this quite strange-that Jesus stood up and said this in front of His family-He knew His own family didn't believe in Him.
Scripture doesn’t tell us much about James in his early years. We know he was Jesus’ younger brother, grew up in his same household, and had the closest interaction with Jesus one could possibly have, the Gospels tell us that Jesus’ own brothers didn’t believe that he was the Son of God.
After witnessing the large crowds who followed Jesus, {Mark 3:21} reports, “And when his family heard it, they went out to seize [Jesus], for they were saying, He is out of his mind.”
Additionally, {John 7:5} admits, “For not even his brothers believed in him.” It’s hard to mistake what the Gospel authors report here. Jesus’ closest family members — James included — were skeptics.
So we see, Jesus siblings didn't believe Jesus is the Christ-By the scriptures it seems Mary wasn't convinced Jesus was the Son of God either?
Now Mary is favourable to the Catholic Church-Mary was chosen to give birth to God's only begotten Son.
So the question still stands, was there a reason why she didn't share the truth to her other siblings about the greatest miracle that ever happened, in scripture Jesus was accused by His Family including Mary" and by Teachers of the Law.
This is what I love about Jesus-His the King of Kings the Lord of Lords, the only begotten Son of God, who stood for us, a Almighty God indeed..
Jusmudi:

U really did not write this long Episode just for fun
Re: Why Catholics Pray Through Mary by brocab: 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
Jusmudi:
Catholics do not pray "to" Mary as an equal to God. They pray "through" Mary as an intercessor who prays to God on behalf of mankind.
You don't pray to Mary-but yet the Catholic's pray through Mary using Mary as their mediator to bring them closer to God, as they claim-when in scripture Jesus is our only mediator to the Father.
There is so many different religions that claim they walk with Jesus-all of course they claim to follow the scriptures, denying it's power, Jesus said: many will claim to be Him in the last day's..
Buddhist for interest, they clearly quote some scriptures and they focus on good thoughts-keeping their bad thoughts out, "O" I wish we could all do that, it's understanding why they keep themselves separate from the rest of the world.
Buddhist do mediate claiming to know God-but who is their God-he is a man pointed as high priest, while his followers bow and worship him, bringing him gifts-claiming to be the holy of hollies" a false Christ in the makings.
We have so many different religions claiming some what other then the real Christ Himself-this is why I rely on the Word of God to keep me from going astray-people from all sorts of life are deceived daily, Jesus said: many have been called, but few are chosen, wrong teachings can cause problems within the body of Christ, it keeps them further away from the truth.
The Word of God teaches us, when we pray we pray directly to the Father in heaven in our secret place {Matthew 6:6}
Jusmudi:
Catholics do not pray "to" Mary as an equal to God. They pray "through" Mary as an intercessor who prays to God on behalf of mankind.
If Catholics were to pray to Mary, this would imply that they are worshipping her as a god. But Catholics do not perceive Mary as a god. (i) They honour the Blessed Virgin Mary. (ii) The view Mary as the holiest of all the Saints. (iii) The accept the fact that Mary is the most successful Saint at obtaining Divine favours through her intercession. the above mentioned belief is partially based on the fact that Jesus is the King of kings and Mary, as the mother of the King, is the "queen mother." Then, when studying Jewish history, it is discovered that the institution of the "queen mother" was established during the reign of King Solomon.
In the Old Testament, we learn of the favoured position of the queen mother through the following words, "... then the king sat on his throne, and had a throne brought for the king's mother, and she sat on his right. Then she said, 'I have one small request to make of you, do not refuse me.' And the king said to her, 'Make your request, my mother, for I will not refuse you.'" [1 Kgs. 2:19-20]
Following the reign of King Solomon, many of the kings kept this practice. The mother of the king, through who the king received his throne, was trusted as a confident and advisor. So important was the function of the queen mothers in the days of the Old Testament that their names were listed in the succession records of the kings of Judah. [See 1 Kgs 14:21, 15:13; 2 Kgs. 12:1, 14:2, 15:2, etc...]
Similar to the intercession of the Queen Mother, when a child desires a favour and cannot obtain it from his/her parents, frequently the child will make the request to the grandparent to intercede on his/her behalf, therefore obtaining the favour that was being sought. This does not mean that the child is seeking the parental favour from the grandparent. Rather, the child is seeking the intercession of the grandparents before the parents.
Furthermore, Catholics do not differentiate between the living (in this world) and the dead (those who departed) members of the Body of Christ (the fullness of the Church.) The fullness of the mystical Body of Christ is found in the union of all the saints, past and present, here below and those above in Heaven.
In view of the aforementioned, it cannot be denied that those who were called to Heaven, including Mary, are still alive in spirit in the Kingdom of God that coexists with our world. As some non-Catholics pray through their deceased parents, grandparents or other biological relatives, asking these beloved departed persons to intercede before God on their behalf, Catholics pray through Mary to Jesus, taking advantage of her blessed position as the Mother of God.
This Catholic action affirms the prophetic and Divinely inspired passage that is found in the Holy Bible where it states, "Surely, from now on all generations will call me blessed." [Lk. 1:47] All generations could not call Mary blessed if she was not actively involved in the progressive Divine Plan that continues to develop before our eyes.
Indeed, all generations have called the Blessed Virgin Mary blessed, including this one, because she has never stopped interceding on behalf of the world, her intercession obtaining endless miraculous cures and other favours. The role of Mary in the area of obtaining physical miraculous cures is well known and documented in Lourdes, France, this being only one of the many holy places where the grace of God has been manifested through the Virgin Mary at apparition sites.
Rev;5:8(the prayer of the saints)
Rev 8:3-4(the prayer of Angels)
Matt18:10(Angels praying for little children )
Even at the wedding feast of cana
I Bliv some catholics in the houz can help me with some point. Tanks
Re: Why Catholics Pray Through Mary by Jusmudi(m): 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
brocab:

You don't pray to Mary-but yet the Catholic's pray through Mary using Mary as their mediator to bring them closer to God, as they claim-when in scripture Jesus is our only mediator to the Father.
There is so many different religions that claim they walk with Jesus-all of course they claim to follow the scriptures, denying it's power, Jesus said: many will claim to be Him in the last day's..
Buddhist for interest, they clearly quote some scriptures and they focus on good thoughts-keeping their bad thoughts out, "O" I wish we could all do that, it's understanding why they keep themselves separate from the rest of the world.
Buddhist do mediate claiming to know God-but who is their God-he is a man pointed as high priest, while his followers bow and worship him, bringing him gifts-claiming to be the holy of hollies" a false Christ in the makings.
We have so many different religions claiming some what other then the real Christ Himself-this is why I rely on the Word of God to keep me from going astray-people from all sorts of life are deceived daily, Jesus said: many have been called, but few are chosen, wrong teachings can cause problems within the body of Christ, it keeps them further away from the truth.
The Word of God teaches us, when we pray we pray directly to the Father in heaven in our secret place {Matthew 6:6}

Bro na English u Dey speak wel done
Re: Why Catholics Pray Through Mary by brocab: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
Every religion-has a Jesus-but not every religion have a fellowship with Jesus, nor do they accept the Holy Spirit, nor pray only to the Father, I say if we can't understand the scriptures in the first place-then we don"t know Jesus at all..
Jusmudi:

Bro na English u Dey speak wel done
Re: Why Catholics Pray Through Mary by Jusmudi(m): 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
brocab:
Every religion-has a Jesus-but not every religion have a fellowship with Jesus, nor do they accept the Holy Spirit, nor pray only to the Father, I say if we can't understand the scriptures in the first place-then we don"t know Jesus at all..

U are very right on this. But I know my church, we deal with everything concerning d Trinity. Bro d truth is, Christianity is based on conscience
Re: Why Catholics Pray Through Mary by brocab: 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
I also believe in the trinity-Father Son and the Holy spirit these three are One, Christianity is based upon Love-it's about God changing us-allowing God to mold us 'sharp us-and build us up for His Glory-Mary was chosen and we all respect that-we are also chosen by God, to full fill His purpose.
{Ephesians 4:11-12} And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, to equip the saints for works of ministry, to build up the body of Christ,…
Praying always in spirit and in truth,, Mary and the saints before us have already finished their race, and now it's our turn to finish our race, and those after us will finish their race..
Jusmudi:

U are very right on this. But I know my church, we deal with everything concerning d Trinity. Bro d truth is, Christianity is based on conscience

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc / 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack / Benin Republic Preacher Declares Herself 'Perfect’ & ‘God’s Holy Spirit’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.