Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

What Is Sahara Reporters Etc Saying About Buhari's Certificate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Sahara Reporters Etc Saying About Buhari's Certificate? (1168 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Sahara Reporters Etc Saying About Buhari's Certificate? by olutunde12(m): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
I am still surprised that the issue of Buhari's certificate saga had died down. Wole Soyinka, Falana etc are quiet? The man said his certicate was with the army and when those ones denied, he said it was with his school. Later we heard that a college in Jos released the same certificate that was with the army. GOD NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: What Is Sahara Reporters Etc Saying About Buhari's Certificate? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
And what is it about the certificate?

The cert is genuine. .

Buhari is only guilty of perjury.
Re: What Is Sahara Reporters Etc Saying About Buhari's Certificate? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
same2u:

The cert is genuine. .

Are you the one who issued the certificate?

1 Like

Re: What Is Sahara Reporters Etc Saying About Buhari's Certificate? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

Are you the one who issued the certificate?

Bro... had it been something is finishing about the certificate.

PDP won't be silent.

See how they reacted to deputy senate issue

1 Like

Re: What Is Sahara Reporters Etc Saying About Buhari's Certificate? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
same2u:

Bro... had it been something is finishing about the certificate.

PDP won't be silent.

See how they reacted to deputy senate issue
How did they react?

1 Like

Re: What Is Sahara Reporters Etc Saying About Buhari's Certificate? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

How did they react?

They should have sued the principal that released the fake result. And also Cambridge for releasing fake details ...

1 Like

Re: What Is Sahara Reporters Etc Saying About Buhari's Certificate? by olutunde12(m): 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
same2u:

The cert is genuine. .

Which certificate are you talking? The one with the army or the one released by the jos college.

Perjury, the last time I cheched crries 7 years imprisonment!
Re: What Is Sahara Reporters Etc Saying About Buhari's Certificate? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
olutunde12:

Which certificate are you talking? The one with the army or the one released by the jos college.

Perjury, the last time I cheched crries 7 years imprisonment!

I'm taking of the one Cambridge released.

1 Like

Re: What Is Sahara Reporters Etc Saying About Buhari's Certificate? by olutunde12(m): 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
same2u:

I'm taking of the one Cambridge released.

Why cambridge again when it was with thw army? So, cambridge released certificte twice to the same candidate?
Have you seen the certificate? Where is it?
Army, Jos college, Daura College, cambridge,........ Toronto! There is God o.
Re: What Is Sahara Reporters Etc Saying About Buhari's Certificate? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
olutunde12:

Why cambridge again when it was with thw army? So, cambridge released certificte twice to the same candidate?
Have you seen the certificate? Where is it?
Army, Jos college, Daura College, cambridge,........ Toronto! There is God o.

Bro, we don't need to tussle over it.

I said buhari is guilty of perjury just cos of the affidavit he submitted to inec.

He said the cert is with the military.

And military said they are not with it, which they show prove of it.

Buhari had no option than to contact his former school.

And the school contact Cambridge.

1 Like

Re: What Is Sahara Reporters Etc Saying About Buhari's Certificate? by olutunde12(m): 12:06am On Jul 07, 2015
same2u:

Bro, we don't need to tussle over it.

I said buhari is guilty of perjury just cos of the affidavit he submitted to inec.

He said the cert is with the military.

And military said they are not with it, which they show prove of it.

Buhari had no option than to contact his former school.

And the school contact Cambridge.

You are saying it as if it is a normal thing to lie on oath to a whole country. In developed nations, such a person cannot be the president.
Re: What Is Sahara Reporters Etc Saying About Buhari's Certificate? by ionsman: 12:29am On Jul 07, 2015
Mention them on twitter and ask them why the silence. You wont get the answers you want here okay? Yeye

1 Like

Re: What Is Sahara Reporters Etc Saying About Buhari's Certificate? by olutunde12(m): 4:18am On Jul 07, 2015
ionsman:
Mention them on twitter and ask them why the silence. You wont get the answers you want here okay? Yeye

Well, I cannot remember putting your name in that post ok? It is yeye because it is about buhari your saviour turned certificate forger. After all the mouthing and shouting, .......... Is this it?
Re: What Is Sahara Reporters Etc Saying About Buhari's Certificate? by olutunde12(m): 4:28am On Jul 07, 2015
ionsman:

The post is very clear on who the question is being directed to. I cannot ask those people because I know why they are quiet. The same reason why you are flexing muscle here. Having said a lot of rubish earlier, it is not easy to talk against such in so short a time frame.
Re: What Is Sahara Reporters Etc Saying About Buhari's Certificate? by cornoil(m): 5:05am On Jul 07, 2015
Baba committed perjury? God dey. Sahara newspaper always biased since it was founded, corrupt like politicians. Certificate or not, Baba Buhari needs to be proactive, we need to start seeing the effect of change no matter how slow. No signs of any change, apart frm initial 'gra-gra' from EFFC, POLICE, POWER DEMONS. We are getting tired of Baba Buhari flashing his beautiful teeth to the camera, Zhara posing for pictures and tweeting, Osinbajo forming Awolowo for camera men and criticising PDP.
Re: What Is Sahara Reporters Etc Saying About Buhari's Certificate? by ionsman: 5:24am On Jul 07, 2015
olutunde12:

Well, I cannot remember putting your name in that post ok? It is yeye because it is about buhari your saviour turned certificate forger. After all the mouthing and shouting, .......... Is this it?
Lol.....Some of the threads you guys open looks dumb.

Like I said, is Nairaland Sahara reporters? Why do you expect to get an answer here? grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Sahara Reporters Etc Saying About Buhari's Certificate? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:26am On Jul 07, 2015
The same certificate Jonathan demanded to know about that sent him back to Otuoke?

1 Like

Re: What Is Sahara Reporters Etc Saying About Buhari's Certificate? by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 07, 2015
olutunde12:

You are saying it as if it is a normal thing to lie on oath to a whole country. In developed nations, such a person cannot be the president.

I once said he's guilty of perjury. Thats the only way PDP can win the case.

And u can recall after the election chief George of the federation said the court won't be open to anyone to oppose the will of the people.

I'm just a commoner .

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is The Most Important Country In Africa, Says US Official / Did GEJ Really Do This ? / FG Won’t Tolerate Illegal Mining – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.