Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Help Lexus Gx460 Dvd Player Not Showing - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help Lexus Gx460 Dvd Player Not Showing (2730 Views)

HELP!!! - Lexus Won't Open / Help! Lexus Rx330 Trasmission Suddenly Malfuctioned After Shaft Replacement. / Help! Lexus Rx330 Trasmission Suddenly Malfuctioned After Shaft Replacement. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Lexus Gx460 Dvd Player Not Showing by asumo12: 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
Good day all GX460 2011 both front Aπϑ back screen not showing DVD but is playing fine we hearing the sound...

Please any1 with related stuff?

The vehicle just landed this morning ...

grin

Gurus in d house help!
Re: Help Lexus Gx460 Dvd Player Not Showing by okenwa(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
Get a cd cleaner and insert it into the chamber and clean up.
Re: Help Lexus Gx460 Dvd Player Not Showing by Readonee35L(m): 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
okenwa:
He said its playing and produces sound but no visual and you talking about cd cleaner

2 Likes

Re: Help Lexus Gx460 Dvd Player Not Showing by asumo12: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Is playing bro both CD Aπϑ DVD playing Aπϑ producing sound...

okenwa:
Re: Help Lexus Gx460 Dvd Player Not Showing by asumo12: 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
My brother is just showing blue screen at front screen back (seat screen) just dey look me me self dey look amu!

Can't operate it I click e no shake body at all!

Readonee35L:

He said its playing and produces sound but no visual and you talking about cd cleaner

E don taya me jare...
Re: Help Lexus Gx460 Dvd Player Not Showing by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
Readonee35L:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Help Lexus Gx460 Dvd Player Not Showing by Readonee35L(m): 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
asumo12:
My brother is just showing blue screen at front screen back (seat screen) just dey look me me self dey look amu!

E don taya me jare...

i think its from the cables you can diagnose it by checking the rear part of the main unit,
or call a car stereo techie to check it for you
Re: Help Lexus Gx460 Dvd Player Not Showing by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Seems like an unplugged cable or settings issue

1 Like

Re: Help Lexus Gx460 Dvd Player Not Showing by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
asumo12:

E don taya me jare...

Does the rear roof mounted screen show? If YES, then put the gear in P and engage the parking brakes, you will get the movie on the Satnav screen. You might want to check the options on the screen where there's the settings.... Don't miss press o!

If the rear mounted screen doesn't show, e don kpeme...
Re: Help Lexus Gx460 Dvd Player Not Showing by sultaan(m): 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
Check if the DVD plays in another player it could be a zone issue some system can't can play DVD from other markets American to Asia if it is wiring it will be the yellow av wire
Re: Help Lexus Gx460 Dvd Player Not Showing by asumo12: 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bro u late cum answer my question walahi...

Rewire just did exactly what u said Aπϑ e collected em money I cum look like 400l for myself by myself! Anyway tnx a lot...

But the rear screen didn't show the movie he said I might need to drive it a distance b4 it will start showing but its display menu option..

But my problem now is can I operate the rear on its own? Or I can only operate from nav screen? Aπϑ d yeye remote wey dem put nor work at all...

Tnx bro

lomomike:

Does the rear roof mounted screen show? If YES, then put the gear in P and engage the parking brakes, you will get the movie on the Satnav screen. You might want to check the options on the screen where there's the settings.... Don't miss press o!

If the rear mounted screen doesn't show, e don kpeme...
Re: Help Lexus Gx460 Dvd Player Not Showing by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 08, 2015
asumo12:
Bro u late cum answer my question walahi...

Rewire just did exactly what u said Aπϑ e collected em money I cum look like 400l for myself by myself! Anyway tnx a lot...

But the rear screen didn't show the movie he said I might need to drive it a distance b4 it will start showing but its display menu option..

But my problem now is can I operate the rear on its own? Or I can only operate from nav screen? Aπϑ d yeye remote wey dem put nor work at all...

Tnx bro

You can turn on the rear screen to show alone by releasing the parking brake,

and you can turn on the front to show alone by closing the rear screen to cover and then pressing MODE to AUX on your steering wheel while your truck is in parking brake and gear is in P.

And you can turn both to show by opening the rear screen, vehicle gear in P parking brake engaged, setting on Nav sat screen to show rear screen.

As for the remote, you don change the battery or u still dey use old battery?
Re: Help Lexus Gx460 Dvd Player Not Showing by asumo12: 9:47am On Jul 08, 2015
will try this today when am home bro...

as for the remote i don change battery but still not working bro...

Tnx

lomomike:

You can turn on the rear screen to show alone by releasing the parking brake,

and you can turn on the front to show alone by closing the rear screen to cover and then pressing MODE to AUX on your steering wheel while your truck is in parking brake and gear is in P.

And you can turn both to show by opening the rear screen, vehicle gear in P parking brake engaged, setting on Nav sat screen to show rear screen.

As for the remote, you don change the battery or u still dey use old battery?
Re: Help Lexus Gx460 Dvd Player Not Showing by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 08, 2015
asumo12:
will try this today when am home bro...

as for the remote i don change battery but still not working bro...

Tnx

You can still operate the rear entertainment system without remote controller.
Re: Help Lexus Gx460 Dvd Player Not Showing by asumo12: 10:20am On Jul 08, 2015
how?
lomomike:

You can still operate the rear entertainment system without remote controller.
Re: Help Lexus Gx460 Dvd Player Not Showing by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2015
asumo12:
how?
Take a picture of your rear entertainment system and a picture of your satnav in its settings screen and upload them here. Except its a factory faulty, those screens ought to show if you follow my guide
Re: Help Lexus Gx460 Dvd Player Not Showing by asumo12: 10:40am On Jul 08, 2015
they are showing, i can see the menus on the screens but i was thinking they ought to be touch screen nah?

lomomike:

Take a picture of your rear entertainment system and a picture of your satnav in its settings screen and upload them here. Except its a factory faulty, those screens ought to show if you follow my guide
Re: Help Lexus Gx460 Dvd Player Not Showing by abatically(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2015
U can't watch DVD on the satnav screen while driving. That is why the gear has to be on P and the handbrake engaged.

1 Like

Re: Help Lexus Gx460 Dvd Player Not Showing by asumo12: 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
The remote is faulty!
abatically:
U can't watch DVD on the satnav screen while driving. That is why the gear has to be on P and the handbrake engaged.
lomomike:

cry where can I get it please?

(1) (Reply)

Quick Win. DEC 1ST 5K CASH OR RECHARGE What Tool Is This? / . / Era Of Replacing Auto Ac Compressor with Manual Type has Ended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.