Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

Demons - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demons (4060 Views)

Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demons by achinaboy(m): 7:42am On Jul 07, 2015
ikeepitreal:

Knowledge is sense guy, and applied knowledge is power beyond comprehension. Choose one! I'm just saying, these things help sometimes, some great authors write by spirits you know..
my question still remains the same,which one is helping my white neighbours
Re: Demons by ikeepitreal(m): 7:46am On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
mehn dese lag chicks r money oriented... I duno wat to do again... Take me out is just d only phrase dey know...
Lmao, the last time a girl said take me out, I took her to church. Some girls are bad, your lag girls must be vacuum cleaners

1 Like

Re: Demons by Cutehector(m): 7:48am On Jul 07, 2015
ikeepitreal:

Lmao, the last time a girl said take me out, I took her to church. Some girls are bad, your lag girls must be vacuum cleaners
lol I swear.... Maybe I should go date a mammy water..
Re: Demons by ikeepitreal(m): 7:55am On Jul 07, 2015
achinaboy:

I shall explain nw, these guys are smart, they filter potent stuffs over there and give us the chaff. Even the bible we read, filtered stuff. Now see, demons are very helpful to those who know, most are masters of astrology and are skilled at science, mathematics, inventions and stuff. If u can ask nicely, there's nothing u won't get. That's what's helping our albino brothers
Re: Demons by ikeepitreal(m): 7:57am On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
lol I swear.... Maybe I should go date a mammy water..
Lol, at least you'll know your dating a mammy water, or maybe anytime konji catch me, I go dial a succubus
Re: Demons by achinaboy(m): 7:59am On Jul 07, 2015
ikeepitreal:

I shall explain nw, these guys are smart, they filter potent stuffs over there and give us the chaff. Even the bible we read, filtered stuff. Now see, demons are very helpful to those who know, most are masters of astrology and are skilled at science, mathematics, inventions and stuff. If u can ask nicely, there's nothing u won't get. That's what's helping our albino brothers
well the little knowledge I have,is helping through,so let me hold on to that,i don't want to know more,when my children grows,they could learn more if they want

1 Like

Re: Demons by Cutehector(m): 7:59am On Jul 07, 2015
ikeepitreal:

Lol, at least you'll know your dating a mammy water, or maybe anytime konji catch me, I go dial a succubus
for real? Wow... Mehn dnt be stingy na.. Gv me one
Re: Demons by trapQ: 8:10am On Jul 07, 2015
lmao... I keep saying this, not everyone you see on social media is human and clearly this op is not. he has stated that he summoned a demon in him. so he's not the actual one writing this but the demon in him. but God pass them

GODWIN
achinaboy:

Re: Demons by trapQ: 8:15am On Jul 07, 2015
do you know what you're talking about nothing good comes from the devil. lots of men and women you see who have sport husbands/wives never move forward in life. they never get to marry in real life. and if they marry they never get to have any children because they already have children in the spirit world.

a word is enough for the wise. if you proceed to do this, you won't like what your life will turn out to be. they could even kill you.

be careful what you wish for
Cutehector:
Re: Demons by Cutehector(m): 8:17am On Jul 07, 2015
trapQ:
do you know what you're talking about nothing good comes from the devil. lots of men and women you see who have sport husbands/wives never move forward in life. they never get to marry in real life. and if they marry they never get to have any children because they already have children in the spirit world.

a word is enough for the wise. if you proceed to do this, you won't like what your life will turn out to be. they could even kill you.

be careful what you wish for
trapq, when last hav u not sinned?
Re: Demons by ikeepitreal(m): 8:30am On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:

Ask him o, who said we wanted spirit wives, trapq, learn to look beyond your nose
Re: Demons by ikeepitreal(m): 8:31am On Jul 07, 2015
trapQ:
lmao... I keep saying this, not everyone you see on social media is human and clearly this op is not. he has stated that he summoned a demon in him. so he's not the actual one writing this but the demon in him. but God pass them

GODWIN
I cry
Re: Demons by ikeepitreal(m): 8:34am On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
The only available one is one busty shapeshifter like that, multipurpose, she'll give u what u want.. Buh she no dey tire o. Lol
Re: Demons by Cutehector(m): 8:36am On Jul 07, 2015
ikeepitreal:

The only available one is one busty shapeshifter like that, multipurpose, she'll give u what u want.. Buh she no dey tire o. Lol
busty? I am slim.. I dnt like busty...
Re: Demons by trapQ: 8:42am On Jul 07, 2015
what do you understand by succubus?? Google it.. and then come back to reply?
ikeepitreal:

Ask him o, who said we wanted spirit wives, trapq, learn to look beyond your nose
Re: Demons by trapQ: 8:46am On Jul 07, 2015
I never said i don't sin. I am a sinner that sins everyday. no one is without sin everyday
Cutehector:
Re: Demons by Cutehector(m): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2015
trapQ:
I never said i don't sin. I am a sinner that sins everyday. no one is without sin everyday
ok.. So mind ur business.. Btw, wah do u knw abt demons sef? U ought to belive in their existence... Knw who dey are, what dey do, how dey operate...
Re: Demons by trapQ: 8:58am On Jul 07, 2015
you think I don't know about demons? from my comment you should know I'm well enlightened when it comes to demons. they constitute a part of our lives. I have seen demons.. lots of them. they even spoke to me. so yes, I know about them.
Cutehector:
ok.. So mind ur business.. Btw, wah do u knw abt demons sef? U ought to belive in their existence... Knw who dey are, what dey do, how dey operate...
Re: Demons by Cutehector(m): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2015
trapQ:
you think I don't know about demons? from my comment you should know I'm well enlightened when it comes to demons. they constitute a part of our lives. I have seen demons.. lots of them. they even spoke to me. so yes, I know about them.
the demons who u speak wit, what are their names?
Re: Demons by trapQ: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2015
i don't speak to them. they speak to me. I never reply so I don't know their names. its very frightening so whenever I see them I pray and I ask them to leave
Cutehector:
Re: Demons by trapQ: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2015
by the way do you live in PH? or did you stay in PH?
Cutehector:
Re: Demons by Cutehector(m): 9:43am On Jul 07, 2015
trapQ:
by the way do you live in PH? or did you stay in PH?
of course yes..
Re: Demons by trapQ: 9:50am On Jul 07, 2015
then I know you. did you go to afss pH?
Cutehector:
of course yes..
Re: Demons by Cutehector(m): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2015
trapQ:
then I know you. did you go to afss pH?
no I Ddnt go to airforce secondary school, I went to nigerian navy secondary school.. Do u still knw me now?
Re: Demons by trapQ: 11:35am On Jul 07, 2015
yes
Cutehector:
no I Ddnt go to airforce secondary school, I went to nigerian navy secondary school.. Do u still knw me now?
Re: Demons by Cutehector(m): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2015
trapQ:
yes
wats ma name
Re: Demons by trapQ: 11:50am On Jul 07, 2015
I don't know your name tho but your face is really familiar and I know i saw you a couple of times and you were cute wink
so why are you interested in demons?
Cutehector:
wats ma name
Cutehector:
wats ma name
Re: Demons by Cutehector(m): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2015
trapQ:
I don't know your name tho but your face is really familiar and I know i saw you a couple of times and you were cute wink
so why are you interested in demons?
trapq abeg whch one be I was cute na? Remember na 14years ooo.. grin

I just wana knw somethings... Dnt wana discus abt dem here in nl..
Re: Demons by trapQ: 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
lmao

you think I'm male lol

trapQ is trapQueen wink
Cutehector:
trapq abeg whch one be I was cute na? Remember na 14years ooo.. grin

I just wana knw somethings... Dnt wana discus abt dem here in nl..
Re: Demons by Cutehector(m): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
trapQ:
lmao

you think I'm male lol

trapQ is trapQueen wink
ha, thankGod, oh yes I was very much cute grin.. Infact we even met.. grin
Re: Demons by trapQ: 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
heheheheh... lmao funny you. 😀😀😀😀
Cutehector:
ha, thankGod, oh yes I was very much cute grin.. Infact we even met.. grin
Re: Demons by Cutehector(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
trapQ:
heheheheh... lmao funny you. 😀😀😀😀
lol. Am so so crazy.. I just duno why..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Catholic Church Knows That Muslims Are Paradise Bound / Not Enough Room In Heaven For Everyone / The Evils Of Cultism In Schools.what's Your Comment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.