Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Stumbling, Fumbling And Grumpy Buhari Should Reinstate Military Checkpoints - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stumbling, Fumbling And Grumpy Buhari Should Reinstate Military Checkpoints (545 Views)

Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words / Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints / Military Checkpoints Return In Abia (2) (3) (4)

Stumbling, Fumbling And Grumpy Buhari Should Reinstate Military Checkpoints by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 07, 2015
Since the vindictive gerriatic Boko supporter dismantled road blocks nation wide, Boko Haram have resumed bombing of civilian targets across the north with Fulani militia expanding their land grabbing and ravaging villages in the middle belt.

To make matters worse, the sectional Islamic extremist is bent on destroying the highest intelligence gathering DSS who he wants to replace seasoned intelligence chiefs with his Hisballah imans.

Somebody tell the fool that whatever plans he has lined up to extend jihad will fail and he will end up removed and disgraced .

Re: Stumbling, Fumbling And Grumpy Buhari Should Reinstate Military Checkpoints by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 07, 2015
this op deserves an indefinite ban, ishilove oya...
Re: Stumbling, Fumbling And Grumpy Buhari Should Reinstate Military Checkpoints by chiangyokay: 7:57am On Jul 07, 2015
LOL
Re: Stumbling, Fumbling And Grumpy Buhari Should Reinstate Military Checkpoints by Haywhymido(m): 8:00am On Jul 07, 2015
u can as well call him, n stop crying lyk a baby
Re: Stumbling, Fumbling And Grumpy Buhari Should Reinstate Military Checkpoints by muhyeenisce(m): 8:17am On Jul 07, 2015
Mr president has his reason for ordering the removal of military checkpoints but now the Bokoboys are using the advantage to get more attack....less I forget even when there was military checkpoint they are still bombing.. So tell me what is the main essence for military checkpoint?? To stop old men and women for punishment? To tell driver "oya go see oga" to tell me to drop from okada and trek for minutes.. Military check point or Not na make God protect us na I'm matter pass
Re: Stumbling, Fumbling And Grumpy Buhari Should Reinstate Military Checkpoints by PedroJP(m): 9:16am On Jul 07, 2015
muhyeenisce:
Mr president has his reason for ordering the removal of military checkpoints but now the Bokoboys are using the advantage to get more attack....less I forget even when there was military checkpoint they are still bombing.. So tell me what is the main essence for military checkpoint?? To stop old men and women for punishment? To tell driver "oya go see oga" to tell me to drop from okada and trek for minutes.. Military check point or Not na make God protect us na I'm matter pass

Pls wat are his reasons for removing checkpoints ? Did u not notice dat BH activities were only in Borno b4 he removed check points ? Are u sure u are not Buhari ?

Re: Stumbling, Fumbling And Grumpy Buhari Should Reinstate Military Checkpoints by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2015
PappyMason:

Look at this change chanting zombie. Why should I get a ban?

Moronic imbec1lle

If it was one of your close relatives that have been killed by these muslim lunatics will you be concerned what others call your fake messiah?

Grow sense now or your kids will curse your generation for handing them to the caliphate due to your stupidity.

after reading all the insults you rain on me, all i have to say is you need to pray to God to give you wisdom and understanding to understand situations better cuz i see clearly you lack that...

See What Nigerians Did To Jonathan And Buhari / BUHARI- The Darkness Before Dawn- PUNCH / The Boko Haram Conspiracy And Military Hierarchy - Detective Krojo.