Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,116 members, 7,811,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Bomb Blast In Zaria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Zaria (1528 Views)

Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blast In Zaria by carinmom(f): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2015
Bomb blast has just occurred in Sabongari LG where screening of Kaduna State workers is taking place.

Details later.
Re: Bomb Blast In Zaria by Kessyy2k4(m): 9:48am On Jul 07, 2015
carinmom:
Bomb blast has just occurred in Sabongari LG where screening of Kaduna State workers is taking place.

Details later.
op, wia did u gat ur info?
Re: Bomb Blast In Zaria by ANBAKO: 9:48am On Jul 07, 2015
God..Help Nigeria!!!
Northern Nigeria is under attack and their son Mr President Buhari is sluggishly sleeping
Which way Nigeria? *** in Sunny Okosun's voice****
Re: Bomb Blast In Zaria by mescapee: 9:49am On Jul 07, 2015
Has it now become a daily occurrence?
Re: Bomb Blast In Zaria by tayebest(m): 9:50am On Jul 07, 2015
Our security service is bad and worst... This people keep growing more wing everyday! I blame the 'Federal government'... ------------------------ May the soul of the Casualities rest in peace!
Re: Bomb Blast In Zaria by phransix147(m): 9:50am On Jul 07, 2015
Abuja should be ready... Ppl leaving in Nyanya and Suleja are more prone... DSS should try move into the streets na... These guys can't be perfect they will always leave a clue...
Re: Bomb Blast In Zaria by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 07, 2015
Una ask for change, now receive d change in full measure. Receive change by force!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Zaria by Mogidi: 9:51am On Jul 07, 2015
"We are winning the war" Says Buhari

Buhari is winning the war against Nigeria.
Re: Bomb Blast In Zaria by PedroJP(m): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2015
Really winning the war.
Re: Bomb Blast In Zaria by seedgreen(m): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2015
Not again
Re: Bomb Blast In Zaria by carinmom(f): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2015
Kessyy2k4:

op, wia did u gat ur info?

l am an eye witness.
Re: Bomb Blast In Zaria by Lordave: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2015
phransix147:
Abuja should be ready... Ppl leaving in Nyanya and Suleja are more prone... DSS should try move into the streets na... These guys can't be perfect they will always leave a clue...
Seems like you're an Abuja resident, look at what you're wishing for yourself and us.

I'm even suspecting you.
Re: Bomb Blast In Zaria by Ayameze2015(m): 10:07am On Jul 07, 2015
How much are bombs sold in this country? Since it has become common, i think i'll get one to deal with my enemies!
Re: Bomb Blast In Zaria by Ayameze2015(m): 10:11am On Jul 07, 2015
Lordave:
Seems like you're an Abuja resident, look at what you're wishing for yourself and us.

I'm even suspecting you.
grin
Lordave:

I'm even suspecting you.
you no wan kpai?? Kikikiki...
Re: Bomb Blast In Zaria by phransix147(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2015
Lordave:

I'm even suspecting you.

My dear be vigilant and stop trying to be funny... They have been bombing major cities they haven't bombed in a long while can't u see?
Re: Bomb Blast In Zaria by Lordave: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2015
phransix147:

My dear be vigilant and stop trying to be funny... They have been bombing major cities they haven't bombed in a long while can't u see?
Man, of course I and my people are vigilant. But you shouldn't have mentioned Abuja, considering the other guy said Kano might be the next target and it really was. Actually I'm scared and not trying to be funny, there's nothing funny about that comment. Now I've to walk past parked cars and having it in mind that one of them might be strapped with an IED and can detonate just any time.

It's scary!
Re: Bomb Blast In Zaria by phransix147(m): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2015
Lordave:
Man, of course I and my people are vigilant. But you shouldn't have mentioned Abuja, considering the other guy said Kano might be the next target and it really was. Actually I'm scared and not trying to be funny, there's nothing funny about that comment. Now I've to walk past parked cars and having it in mind that one of them might be strapped with an IED and can detonate just any time.

It's scary!

Its a pity the situation we find ourselves... Try avoid crowded areas... I know they like populated areas dats y I feel those areas I mention could be dia target...

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Zaria by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2015
Someone said Kaduna is next.

Oh boy, pls predict again, make I know how my movement go be
Re: Bomb Blast In Zaria by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 07, 2015
Ayameze2015:
How much are bombs sold in this country? Since it has become common, i think i'll get one to deal with my enemies!

Lol
Bomb now cheap like knockout, haha
Re: Bomb Blast In Zaria by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 07, 2015
Dancing shoki and drinking alomo.
Vote APC, Change!!!!!!

Thunder fire all of una. Shebi na change una pray for, jonathan day hot seat una day criticise am, today bomb na watin these rascals day carry. Na genesis be this. We getting there. Tell your yoruba voltron Tinubu and your Suya seller unfortunately who became president to wear army cloth and stand in front alongside Nigeria army, afterall, na part of the change be this.
Yeye dey smell

Continue drinking my alomo

(1) (Reply)

University Of Maiduguri Medical Students Offer Free Medical Services To Idps / Fernandez: At Last ‘the Veil Is Lifted’ / Another Battle For Saraki As PDP Member Petitions IGP Over ‘criminal Conspiracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.