Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) (61524 Views)

If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. / Do You Still Remember This Clipper? / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by jomoh: 6:07am On Jul 08, 2015
olawalepopoola:
My father used to take me to Marindoti barbing saloon in Total Garden, Ibadan @ age 5 to use this clipper. It sounds like "kekekeke"

Ur head dey dia.

Marindoti in Ibadan.
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by lordmario(m): 6:08am On Jul 08, 2015
Chai. This clipper that can uproot hair from your scalp. I fear dis clipper that year
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by jomoh: 6:11am On Jul 08, 2015
asadike:
My God! have never seen this before. na wah o.

LMAO

And you will come here to abuse your uncles. Next time I mention you, you answer "Sir". You hear me.
grin grin cool
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by exco90(m): 6:14am On Jul 08, 2015
I use it.. Along side with comb and blade.
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by asadike(f): 6:15am On Jul 08, 2015
jomoh:

LMAO

And you will come here to abuse your uncles. Next time I mention you, you answer "Sir". You hear me.
grin grin cool
lol. i for no talk dis thing o, me self for form o.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by jomoh: 6:19am On Jul 08, 2015
asadike:
lol. i for no talk dis thing o, me self for form o.

Nemo dat quod non habet

Now I don cash u. Lol

But dat thing dia fit cut your flesh with hair o.
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by damosade(m): 6:33am On Jul 08, 2015
olawalepopoola:
My father used to take me to Marindoti barbing saloon in Total Garden, Ibadan @ age 5 to use this clipper. It sounds like "kekekeke"
you know marindoti@total garden..egbon eti koo
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by arcdone(m): 6:40am On Jul 08, 2015
wow… this memorable. I can stil flashback to early 90s wen I was lyke 3 to 4 years old
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by Nickymezor(f): 6:43am On Jul 08, 2015
Which kind clipper be dat Hmmmm olden days tins...neva seen it bfr sha
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by integrator(m): 6:51am On Jul 08, 2015
I remember it vividly. Sometimes my hair will be cut by Blue comb and razor combo. Or just razor blade for a shiny moromoro or gorimakpa as it was called back then.
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by chubagrin(m): 6:55am On Jul 08, 2015
old skool tins
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by chubagrin(m): 6:56am On Jul 08, 2015
integrator:
I remember it vividly. Sometimes my hair will be cut by Blue comb and razor combo. Or just razor blade for a shiny moromoro or gorimakpa as it was called back then.

na so broda
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by gbaskiboy: 6:57am On Jul 08, 2015
olawalepopoola:
Marindoti barbing saloon ke? I once barbed there too grin
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by akaleb2015(m): 7:04am On Jul 08, 2015
I REMEBER THE CLIPPER IN THE EARLY 90' S
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by Sman37(m): 7:10am On Jul 08, 2015
Idomie get is own generation naw oooooo
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by bigtoyin(m): 7:13am On Jul 08, 2015
Waooo wat an ancient clipper. D clipper can be so painful, each time I went to barb with d clipper is a crying evening. Thank God for d latest technology
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by dataland: 7:15am On Jul 08, 2015
Cheapest Mtn data bundle ever at give away price

Buy mtn data valid for a month
check my profile for more details
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by FumzeeyGold: 7:17am On Jul 08, 2015
eskober:
we started from the bottom but now we r here. chai so close
ITS NOTHING
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by butanep(m): 7:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Beremx:
for wetin na? After how many years? grin
Well, when I started using hair relaxers at 7years in the mid 80's,the lice disappeared. Almost every female with virgin hair had lice in those days. Then we didn't know much about relaxers unlike kids of today who hardly keep virgin hair. grin

I remember when my mum would apply insecticide(sheltox as it is called) on my hair to kill the lice,tightly covered with shower cap for easy penetration. Omo pesin suffer from lice those days o! grin grin
Do you mean lice? Why will lices be on your hair @ the first place?

Even get to the extend of using insecticide... guy your case is not ordinary ooo

Do you work in pig factory or are you a pig keeper then?
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by butanep(m): 7:29am On Jul 08, 2015
Funny clipper... mainly used by old men barbers... Infact there is no young guy that is into barbing then...

I remember that old man that used to barb me and my brothers, how he boasts of his 13yrs in the barbing ministry...

But today, the trend has taken a new dimension... time & development has taken then out of business...

The younger guyz are now the ones in the barbing business with modern and sophisticated clippers...

Thats how things will change in the political settings one day... the old men ruling us will soon be kicked out of the system for the younger ones to take over...

It's only a factor of Time(t)
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by slap1(m): 7:33am On Jul 08, 2015
I called it 'Chaka Chaka' because of the sound it makes.
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by RangeCars(m): 7:35am On Jul 08, 2015
Old school.
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 08, 2015
... good old days

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by Tayomi37(m): 7:47am On Jul 08, 2015
See how time flies, did anyone remember this thier chair with car's rim base? It will be revolving u round That is what am familiar with
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 08, 2015
Beremx:
Yes I remember the clipper. Lice made my virgin hair uncomfortable and my hair was always barbed with the clipper by mobile barbers back in the early 80's.

grin grin

Lice is synonymous with bad hygiene and unsanitary environment.

No wonder you have this strong association with 'some people' dem say their babes de doti wella.. grin

Na joke oooo. lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by RECO: 7:56am On Jul 08, 2015
lol

Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by Beremx(f): 7:57am On Jul 08, 2015
gbosaa:

Lice is synonymous with bad hygiene and unsanitary environment.

No wonder you have this strong association with 'some people' dem say their babes de doti wella.. grin

Na joke oooo. lipsrsealed
you lie!
I actually got the lice from my primary school,from another pupil. If you must know,if one person has lice,there's every possiblity that those close to the person will be affected too. It spreads like wildfire!
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by luthorcorp: 8:03am On Jul 08, 2015
and Later some ediots would be like "we shouldn't follow the west,africans are better than the whites" ....bla bla bla,meanwhile these same things were invented by the them...
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 08, 2015
The clipper is still existing
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by Etizz: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2015
Beremx:
for wetin na? After how many years? grin
Well, when I started using hair relaxers at 7years in the mid 80's,the lice disappeared. Almost every female with virgin hair had lice in those days. Then we didn't know much about relaxers unlike kids of today who hardly keep virgin hair. grin

I remember when my mum would apply insecticide(sheltox as it is called) on my hair to kill the lice,tightly covered with shower cap for easy penetration. Omo pesin suffer from lice those days o! grin grin

LOL...... Funny babe
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 08, 2015
FumzeeyGold:
ITS NOTHING
what is nothing?
Re: How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) by MosakuAW(m): 8:31am On Jul 08, 2015
Kunzu:

bros u don old oooo, pls where in tabon-tabon, is it barracks, or C&S cos my brothers family name is mosaku and dey stayed in dat area

Tabon Tabon is in Oko-Oba Agege very close to Vetland grammar school or close to Abartiour.

My surname is actually Mosaku.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Touches High Tension Wires Without Gloves In Lagos / FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] / Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.