Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

Simon Lalong At The Burnt Church In Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Lalong At The Burnt Church In Jos (1406 Views)

Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths / Ortom And Lalong At A Chinese Round Table (pics) / Simon Lalong: I Have Not Received Any Salary As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simon Lalong At The Burnt Church In Jos by steffans(m): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Its Just sad..
It makes me wonder why our brothers from a different religion behave like dis..

some years ago.. they were Jubilating when a church was bombed..

I think people need to be enlightened

By the way.. do u have a president in the country

1 Like

Re: Simon Lalong At The Burnt Church In Jos by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
"Is it possible that 1.6 billion people
[Muslims] should want to kill the rest of the
world’s inhabitants—that is 7 billion—so
that they themselves may live? Impossible!"
Those re d words of president sisi of egypt on d nid to reform I s l a m.

www.raymondibrahim.com/from-the-arab-world/egypts-sisi-islamic-thinking-is-antagonizing-the-entire-world/

1 Like

Re: Simon Lalong At The Burnt Church In Jos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
I really dont have anything to say.
I'm tired of see this kinda news everyday.
Cc:lalasticlala do the needful.
Re: Simon Lalong At The Burnt Church In Jos by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
shocked I know that church
Re: Simon Lalong At The Burnt Church In Jos by steffans(m): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
more

Re: Simon Lalong At The Burnt Church In Jos by steffans(m): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Meanwhile a Jet fighter hovering over Jos city

Re: Simon Lalong At The Burnt Church In Jos by steffans(m): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
crotonite:
shocked
I know that church

Are u a Josite??
Re: Simon Lalong At The Burnt Church In Jos by crystalzoe: 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
wow its well with Nigeria. we shall overcome
Re: Simon Lalong At The Burnt Church In Jos by kay1one2(m): 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Its obvious all these islamists really wanted was to install their "person" at the helm of affairs. The person they even installed is more clueless than imaginable. All these other attacks are collateral damage.
Those calling buhari their "change agent" can now see what they've brought to this country; a real dullard! Una well done!
Re: Simon Lalong At The Burnt Church In Jos by seunmsg(m): 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
Our security agencies are clueless. By now, they should have developed a comprehensive strategy to prevent all this nonsense attack and reprisal attack on place of worship.

And our governors are not helping matters, all they do is visit the attack venue and move on after then till they have to visit another attack site. We have lost our humanity in this country. Nobody cares again about all this burning and killings. Shm!
Re: Simon Lalong At The Burnt Church In Jos by steffans(m): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2015

Re: Simon Lalong At The Burnt Church In Jos by ERODEDEAST(f): 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
ISLAMABAD

1 Like

Re: Simon Lalong At The Burnt Church In Jos by alaoeri: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Some ppl need real reorientation.
Re: Simon Lalong At The Burnt Church In Jos by dTruth101: 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
u see what goes around comes around!

sometome ago christians burnt mosques in kaduna after boko haram attack on church.

the gov should have visited the mosque too to show that he is a leader of all.
Re: Simon Lalong At The Burnt Church In Jos by steffans(m): 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
dTruth101:
u see what goes around comes around!

sometome ago christians burnt mosques in kaduna after boko haram attack on church.

the gov should have visited the mosque too to show that he is a leader of all.

True
Re: Simon Lalong At The Burnt Church In Jos by FortuneVal: 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Wow
Re: Simon Lalong At The Burnt Church In Jos by lilprinze: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
it is high time the divide or split this country how can they join normal human beings with animals and uneducated illiterates who have refused to go to school and are busy destroying this country.
Re: Simon Lalong At The Burnt Church In Jos by steffans(m): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
lilprinze:
it is high time the divide or split this country how can they join normal human beings with animals and uneducated illiterates who have refused to go to school and are busy destroying this country.

I concur..

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Colleges Of Extortion, Impunity / I Am Now Being Called "Baba Go Slow" - Buhari Laments / Police: Investigation Into Forgery Of Senate Rules Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.