Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,538 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) (57999 Views)

Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) / Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club / Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) by delors(m): 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Wow! Ini Edo 'noses' the koko
Re: Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) by shamecurls(m): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Men have worked-out these girls shape and looks. She now looks like a grand-mother
Re: Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) by hustla(m): 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
THE OPON BIG PASS COOKING POT
Re: Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) by Sundaydare1: 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
"another scammer on facebook using INI Edo profile name to dupe people"Name 3 of my movie you have watch a reward is given for it because it is my celebration time please vote for me and be my fans please lots of Gift items are being given out in this my celebration time thanks as you remain my good fans mean while text me 3 names of my movie you have watch NOW and be a lucky winner,
After reply by providing answer
Next message
WOW Congratulations!!!,you just won your self 1 Apple laptop AND 1 58 inch Samsung plasma TV these are the following information that will aid you to claim your gift from CROSS COUNTRY courier service; Sender names..INI EDO Percel No:DSY40417 Office No:07067011847; call them to claim your items... You are to claim the gift within 2 days and if you know you can't go to their office to claim your gift, you are to pay them 7,520naira for them to bring your gift to your house address... Note; that if you go to their office, you are not to pay any thing, you will just go there with your national identity card and your driver license, to clear your identity
Re: Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) by seunfape(m): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
i know shes ugly.
Re: Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) by augster(m): 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Chisos! See opon(forehead)!
Re: Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) by NLData04: 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
‎ [+] Activati'ons are done within a range of 3~10 minutes.
Re: Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) by phranklyn92(m): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
Penart:
If she's this ugly even with make up on, I wonder how she looks when she's just waking up from sleep...
I'll suggest you look at those pics again before commenting! She aint ugly!!!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) by Berrymoss(f): 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
And this made front page while my educative piece is hidden somewhere. Hmmmmmm
Re: Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) by Hemanwel(m): 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
She appears like she has some cum in her mouth in the first pic.
Her OPON IMO though!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) by Aipete2(f): 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
pretydiva:
I never knew her forehead (ogo)was dis big shocked...d make up artist need 2 b flogged cheesy
sharrap, that nt (ogo) bt its (atari) or (iponri).
Re: Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) by Aipete2(f): 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Berrymoss:
And this made front page while my educative piece is hidden somewhere. Hmmmmmm
add pinshure to it n mention buroda lalasticlala
Re: Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) by fairygeh(f): 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
There is nothing wrong with that make up
Re: Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) by Missbizy(f): 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Tha makeup is not that bad
Re: Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) by noblegrex: 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
I'm not a make up artist n I don't have idea about how it is done bt I'm sure I can identify 1 if I see n as faras I am concern I realy do nt c anying wrong with this, infact kiss for that if she'll catch it.
Re: Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) by Missmossy(f): 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
I thought I'd see something scary undecided

Exaggeration at its peak cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) by Tgirl4real(f): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
I was expecting to see one horror movie.

You guys can exaggerate.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) by Maximus85(m): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
pretydiva:
I never knew her forehead (ogo)was dis big shocked...d make up artist need 2 b flogged cheesy

Forehead is not ogo, it's called Opon
Re: Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) by praizbenjamin(f): 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
she no look herself for mirror b4 she comot from house??
Re: Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
She looks exactly like my standing cock grin
Re: Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) by skyfullofstars(f): 2:10am On Jul 08, 2015
I honestly love her make-up, I see nothing wrong with it. She looks beautiful
Re: Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) by skyfullofstars(f): 2:11am On Jul 08, 2015
kolatobs:
Dedicate this trend to all the life lost in Zaria and Kaduna may God give the family the energy to bear the loss

#NOTOISLAMISISM

Excuse me, what do you mean by no to islamism? No to extremism or no to the religion in general...?
Re: Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) by architez: 2:44am On Jul 08, 2015
Penart:
If she's this ugly even with make up on, I wonder how she looks when she's just waking up from sleep...

Probably looks much better (make-up doesn't always work).
BTW, I don't think she is ugly at all.
Re: Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) by Teekrayne(m): 3:25am On Jul 08, 2015
How dat one affect the price of Fura de Nunu in international market
Re: Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) by Teekrayne(m): 3:25am On Jul 08, 2015
How dat one affect the price of Fura de Nunu in international market....... Abeggi, find better talk!!
Re: Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) by tpiander: 4:29am On Jul 08, 2015
what is happening in Benue?
Re: Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) by pretydiva(f): 6:26am On Jul 08, 2015
Aipete2:
sharrap, that nt (ogo) bt its (atari) or (iponri).
wat is dis 1 saying
Re: Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) by Aipete2(f): 6:47am On Jul 08, 2015
pretydiva:
wat is dis 1 saying
Yea, ogo is at the back bt iponri and atari is what you will see at the front #omoyorubarere
Re: Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) by Rosemary216(f): 7:39am On Jul 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
Nwa Nsukka
nwa wateva..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Flaunts His Luxury Cars (Photos) / Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) / Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.