Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Lagos Presents Cheques To 243 Tanker Fire Victims (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Presents Cheques To 243 Tanker Fire Victims (Photos) (12739 Views)

Ambode Presents Cheques To Lagos State Employment Trust Fund Beneficiaries / Lagos Presents N813bn Budget, Nigeria's Biggest Ever State Budget / Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Presents Cheques To 243 Tanker Fire Victims (Photos) by Kaymus(m): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
miqos02:
good man

He paid our salaries since the 23rd of June, 2015. It has never come early that way before except during December period. The man is beginning to prove some of us wrong. He has a good mind of his own!
Re: Lagos Presents Cheques To 243 Tanker Fire Victims (Photos) by terrymason(m): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
kendrick9:
How much is it anyway?
Edit- just 2k? wtf!!! thats Chicken change
how many govs don give ant change? Talk less of chicken own! My friend one bird at hand, worth more than ten thousand in the bush just appreciate!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Presents Cheques To 243 Tanker Fire Victims (Photos) by hibbayueei(m): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: Lagos Presents Cheques To 243 Tanker Fire Victims (Photos) by Aikon: 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
The woman in the second picture be like... 'is this all you can do? ... Just bring it'
Re: Lagos Presents Cheques To 243 Tanker Fire Victims (Photos) by mikeapollo: 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
kromoto:
Good one.

I just like the speed with which these Governor's are attending to disaster or emergency.

Lets see if they can continue like this for 4years.

The evil man called Fashola would never have given this kind of help to these poor victims
Re: Lagos Presents Cheques To 243 Tanker Fire Victims (Photos) by Eggheaded(m): 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
I JUST PRAY IT ENOUGH FOR THE TO CONTINUE THEIR LIVES
Re: Lagos Presents Cheques To 243 Tanker Fire Victims (Photos) by justjify(m): 12:13am On Jul 08, 2015
kendrick9:
How much is it anyway? Edit- just 2k? wtf!!! thats Chicken change
Only God knows the kinda weed this dude smokes. Some one take this guy out of here. *shouts* Gerrrraaaarrraaa here!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Acquits Patrick Akpobolokemi / Fela Durotoye Listed Among 100 Most Reputable Africans / Zamfara State Marks PDP Secretariat For Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.