Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Jeremaihic Prophecy: Nigeria Now In The Shoe Of Israel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jeremaihic Prophecy: Nigeria Now In The Shoe Of Israel (926 Views)

Nigeria Now Has A Twitter Handle...See Reactions / Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel / Yemi Osinbajo Receives Ambassador Of Israel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeremaihic Prophecy: Nigeria Now In The Shoe Of Israel by olawalepopoola: 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
When a nation forsakes God for mediocrity, God will always set the NORTH against them. See the following verses:
1. Jeremiah 4 VS 5 - 31
2. Jeremiah 13 VS 20.
The NORTH has been destined to serve as a rod for nations God has separated for himself but yet failed to listen to his warning.

1 Like

Re: Jeremaihic Prophecy: Nigeria Now In The Shoe Of Israel by Israel5(m): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Tsk
Re: Jeremaihic Prophecy: Nigeria Now In The Shoe Of Israel by psucc(m): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Then America should brace up for the worst.
Re: Jeremaihic Prophecy: Nigeria Now In The Shoe Of Israel by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
sharap @OP
Re: Jeremaihic Prophecy: Nigeria Now In The Shoe Of Israel by begod: 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
crotonite:
sharap @OP
no, the op is talking sence.
Re: Jeremaihic Prophecy: Nigeria Now In The Shoe Of Israel by olawalepopoola: 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
begod:
no, the op is talking sence.
God's word will never go in vain!
Re: Jeremaihic Prophecy: Nigeria Now In The Shoe Of Israel by Nelkoko: 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
I have lost my childhood hopes and dreams of going 2 "THE NATION BUILD UNDER GOD" now i know d meaning of dat"SENTENCE"......Under God is ontop d head of satan.........ISIL CAN BOMB DA HELL OF THA united state of lucifer and i dont care.
Re: Jeremaihic Prophecy: Nigeria Now In The Shoe Of Israel by begod: 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
olawalepopoola:

God's word will never go in vain!
God place the garden of eden on the east where he place the man he created and cammanded water the water it. Gen 2:8 ,

1 Like

Re: Jeremaihic Prophecy: Nigeria Now In The Shoe Of Israel by begod: 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
the east is always rich in natural resources, e.g. East like Saudi Arabia, eastern Nigeria, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeremaihic Prophecy: Nigeria Now In The Shoe Of Israel by olawalepopoola: 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
begod:
the east is always rich in natural resources, e.g. East like Saudi Arabia, eastern Nigeria, etc
Yet they can be instigators of crisis as in the case of the Arab world
Re: Jeremaihic Prophecy: Nigeria Now In The Shoe Of Israel by begod: 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nelkoko:
I have lost my childhood hopes and dreams of going 2 "THE NATION BUILD UNDER GOD" now i know d meaning of dat"SENTENCE"......Under God is ontop d head of satan.........ISIL CAN BOMB DA HELL OF THA united state of lucifer and i dont care.
united states is called western world and all west is known with one thing, JUJU, look at CHURCH OF SATAN, SKULLS AND BONE, FREEMASON, ILLUMINATI to name but few and in nigeria, OGBONI and the rest of them.

1 Like

Re: Jeremaihic Prophecy: Nigeria Now In The Shoe Of Israel by begod: 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
olawalepopoola:

Yet they can be instigators of crisis as in the case of the Arab world
yes because they always want mentain that God given position which God has throw them out from as in the case of garden of eden where the first man sined ,isreal sinned through abraham when sarah pushed him into sleeping with his maid,
Re: Jeremaihic Prophecy: Nigeria Now In The Shoe Of Israel by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
OP, will the US northern neighbour, Canada, unleash terror on them?
Re: Jeremaihic Prophecy: Nigeria Now In The Shoe Of Israel by begod: 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
that is if the northern neighbour are islams.
Re: Jeremaihic Prophecy: Nigeria Now In The Shoe Of Israel by olawalepopoola: 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Did you ever ask yourself why we have canadian dollars and yet they are not part of USA. US self no fit overstep their boundaries
Re: Jeremaihic Prophecy: Nigeria Now In The Shoe Of Israel by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
olawalepopoola:

Did you ever ask yourself why we have canadian dollars and yet they are not part of USA. US self no fit overstep their boundaries
Canada and the US are two different countries. If Canada is not careful, the US will annex/purchase it like they did of Alaska, Texas, Lousiana, etc in their manifest destiny.
FYI even Zimbabwe uses dollars.
Re: Jeremaihic Prophecy: Nigeria Now In The Shoe Of Israel by Ecoplexus: 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
Fear North

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Confirms Detention Of Former Govs Ohakim, Nyako / Photos: Former Jigawa State Governor In Court To Be Remanded In Prison / Who Should Protect The President, Army Or DSS? MUST READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.