Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Boko Haram: El-rufa’i Bans Street Begging, Hawking - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boko Haram: El-rufa’i Bans Street Begging, Hawking (319 Views)

Between Betty Irabor And A Boy Begging At Onikan, Lagos (Photo) / Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) / This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: El-rufa’i Bans Street Begging, Hawking by haconjy(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
The Kaduna State Government on Tuesday banned any form of street begging
and hawking in the state.

A statement signed by the media aide to the governor, Mr Samuel Aruwan in
Kaduna, said the ban was with immediate effect.

The statement said that the order was to reinforce security in the state,
following a suicide attack in Zaria, which claimed the lives of 25 people on
Monday.

It emphasised that the ban on commercial motorcycle operation was still in
force and government would deal decisively with offenders.

“All beggars and hawkers are to stay off the streets until further notice.

“Any beggar or hawker found on the streets will be arrested until these
measures are relaxed,’’ it said.

The statement however, urged members of the public to report all suspicious
persons and movements to the security agencies.

It also urged them to cooperate with security agencies in the protection of
lives and property in the state.

the guardianng.com
www.haconjy..com
Re: Boko Haram: El-rufa’i Bans Street Begging, Hawking by 9niceguy(m): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
Beware of gunshot! stray bullet kill faster.
Bck to the topic. I kind of like this man
Re: Boko Haram: El-rufa’i Bans Street Begging, Hawking by isolated: 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
abusites are we safe

(1) (Reply)

Question For The Day / Values For Children And Young Adults / Lg Vacum Cleaner @blimpo.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.