Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,971 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport (55280 Views)

FC Barcelona Appoints Ernesto Valverde As New Coach / Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) / Sunday Oliseh To NFF: "Pay Us Now We Are Alive"; " We Do Not Owe You" - NFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by holyboss: 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
fF01:

2019? hahaha... LWKMF! guy just 4get dat section.
I wish I could just forget it undecided but that's the section I frequent d most

cc - justwise , disguy , Seun , lalasticlala , BIKO - kindly reduce my ban in travel section '2019 is a long time'. av deactivated d account the lead to the ban..
Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by klevjey: 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
efilefun:
Nice one, hope he delivers. some people will be so disappointed he's not an hausa man so they could spew trash about PMB again

but that doesn't change the fact that he is a dullardinh.o
Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by lacicrips(m): 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Who's next? Mikel?
Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by Jetjacky(m): 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lol grin bro anyone oh! So far as Nija win!
fF01:

belt? u think say na mayweather VS pacquiao??
Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by holyboss: 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dharniel:

did you kill anybody, cuz i can't possibly think of any other reason you got a ban till 2019...

iono kill person Ooo! dem talk say I broke rule 19

19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

It all happened cos I didn't know. so I got banned. But till 2019 mba mba
Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by Reference(m): 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
Oladimejjy:
so...keshi is gone forever

Sunday oliseh? y not KANU or okocha

Hmmm...those two are more tuned towards administration rather than management. Okocha was Delta State FA Chairman the last time I checked....the same place Pinnick emerged from.... and you know as politics goes, it is not beyond imagination that Okocha becomes NFF President....and with Oliseh as coach, now that will be interesting.
Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by Skain(m): 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
I hope he won't collect "back pass" like that greedy keshi and invite benchwarmers from Albania.

Any which way I don stop to dey carry eagles for head.
Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by kennyten10(m): 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
SenseiX:

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/33434567

finally...olishe has always been the best technically among the indigenous coaches...Europen grade A coaching license no be joke..
Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by Cdstars(m): 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Gary Monk comes to mind, after retiring became Swansea's manager and took Swansea to another level performing a double against man Utd and Arsenal.

But smhw, to some ignorant folks anyone that is not Hausa or Yoruba becomes Igbo automatically

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by beyoncausme: 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
haaa......Nigeria....

Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by westheimer(m): 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
If true, then this will represent the best news out of naija in a long time now. He is far better than that proud ex coach.
Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by Basit99(m): 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
oliseh dat did nt have uefa pro licence certificate want to be next super eagles coach....am laughing in ijebu
Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
holyboss:

iono kill person Ooo! dem talk say I broke rule 19

19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

It all happened cos I didn't know. so I got banned. But till 2019 mba mba

eiyaaaaah, but how dem take catch you?
Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by willexyaho(m): 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
How do we learn when everybody is a coach.

Whoever is responsible for the sack may God .......
Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by Gayigaskia(m): 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
docphresh:
Why not Jay Jay or papillo
Have they applied for the job
Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by Tunde25(m): 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
Oliseh, for Eagles coach? The critical, arrogant Sunday Oliseh. OK ooooo. Let's wait and see.
Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by fF01(m): 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
holyboss:
I wish I could just forget it undecided but that's the section I frequent d most

cc - justwise , disguy , Seun , lalasticlala , BIKO - kindly reduce my ban in travel section '2019 is a long time'. av deactivated d account the lead to the ban..
eeya! buh which kine sin u commit to warrant da kine lengthy ban??
Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by caprini1: 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
dabossman:

I think the dude was just being sarcastic because of all those complaining about Northern appointments.
my bruv the bitterness in some peeps ehn! Scares d shit out of me.
Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by lucompton: 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
If keshi new earlier he wouldnt border to apply for it,@ d end huge disgrace yet anoda big name to be disgrace
Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by rashygenius: 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
IYANGBALI:
they doesn't know how to speak English
c person wey sabi speak english....SMH in 4G
Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by hardbody: 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
IYANGBALI:
if you didn't see the humour in my comment,its either you are frustrated,your sense of humour is long dead or both. Foool

I did not see the humour. Thanks all the same. Are we ok now?
Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by Smooyis(m): 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
I love Oliseh's passion for the super eagles. He will surely turn the fortunes of the team around because of his discipline. But he should carry God along in his new job. Congrats in advance.
Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by Akiika: 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
Finally, someone that understands soccer and not hungry!....fill in the blank!
Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by olptund2012ovi(m): 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
Good one Sunday oliseh is a discipline and straight forward person as a player in those day anyway i which him luck
Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by phreakabit(m): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Best news of the day. A perfect competent technically adept coach!
Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by phreakabit(m): 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
lucompton:
If keshi new earlier he wouldnt border to apply for it,@ d end huge disgrace yet anoda big name to be disgrace

Keshi was a corrupt drunk. . . Got what he deserved.
Couldn't build the "core" of the team for 4 years! Shey na great wall of China him dey build ni?
Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ok ooo.keep rotating our ex-players. Oliseh of all players. Next will be Michel Obi or Rufai.
Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by holyboss: 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
fF01:

eeya! buh which kine sin u commit to warrant da kine lengthy ban??
dem say I broke rule 19

and me lono say d rule dey exist undecided

u can join d campaign - just add 'unBan holyboss' in every of your post in the next 24hrs *winks*
Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by noblegrex: 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nice move. This shows how disciplined nigerians r. So, hppy d idiot was fired. I only wished such discipline also applies to our politicians. As much as I still want kesh to remain there I still hate betrayal n pride + stupidity when every one is behind u,yet u go ahead to disappoint yoursef.
Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sunday Oliseh is stil 40 years? Haba! Haba!
Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by Abbey2sam(m): 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
darmys:
wow oliseh my crush kiss!

crushing on old man............................oh !! my generation
Re: Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport by darmys(f): 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Abbey2sam:

crushing on old man............................oh !! my generation

grin na crush I crush nau. I hold am? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos) / Okocha Annoying Hype / Nairalanders, See What This Chelsea Fan Did To This Cow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.