Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. (29477 Views)

DPO Arrested Over Escape Of Suspected Ritualist In Rivers / WASSCE Candidate, Father, Mother Killed By Ritualist In Lagos (pic) / Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by JOKLEVIZ(m): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Have read a lot about this kind of stuffs here on nairaland and other site but today I had an experience of it.

I went out at about 5:30pm to get some drugs from my sister, she ws with a headache getting to GTbank junction, if you live in lokoja you should know there is popularly called fen junction. I met a man that approach me, he has this french asset and claims he is frm togo, he is lost hear in lokoja since two days ago he has been looking for his business partner tht owns a plaza call destiny plaza main while I have never heard of such plaza in lokoja.

their was a man in front of me going I never knew they were together but they pretend like they haven't met before saying we should help locate the woman.

I ask him why not called her, he said a lady in a hotel took him in and drug him and she went away with his BB phones and his $2000. He said he brought goods english gold BB phones,laptops that he MUST sell dem before going back to his ship @apapa lagos. The other guy now said he should take us to see the goods to confirm.. Was even pleading that we should not cheat him or kill him after we went to the reverend sister house, he kept it that she has gone to parish I said ok... He gave the other guy a paper he said his father gave to dangote, goodluck and buhari in exchange for oil that we should pour water and the color will change, mind you the paper was brown before I could buy water and return the guy folded it in his arm but I could see red between his fingers, after pouring water he open his hand and it was #500 remember #500 has a lot of red and I saw it they think am stupid, the so called togo man said he has 1milion copies of the paper that we should buy the chemical(all purpose mercury oxide) that #220,000 with our money since a gal stole all he has.. I told them am a student even 1k I can't give dem.

The other said he will buy it... Ma fellow nairalanders pls which atm can give you #220000 in a day... He finally brought it and said the hospital said is very conc we need to dilute it and can only be done by a mortuary attendant for free.
We all went to meet d so called attendant on d road opposite ocean bank he started sayin all manner of lies.. For only mixing this he went to forest fr 21days fasting, I refuse to enter the car, the Togo sat in front and other guy bhind I later join him I refuse to shot the door, they try all they culd to make me shot d door but I refuse.. They nw said let's pray I refuse to close ma eyes they beg me I stll refuse den he strted givin prophecies I just laugh after I arrive @my conclusion tht dy are ritualist i told them this" if u finish go and mixed dis tin and give dis man money to back to togo to his father and slam the door" this was d number I collect from them. 08097557997. 08094065945 if your family are in lokoja warn to be careful especially foreigners tht claim to be lost in nigeria.

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by Starships4u(m): 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
Guy u for write thank GOD it was a dream cos it looks culled from UGO. C. UGO

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by Alexander001(m): 11:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
Thank your God.
I dey feel like obasanjo..na so front page sey sweet bt wait I could remember vividly that I commented before the guy above me. How did he do that? with the time difference of 4 minutes, I have no case. if not I for sue you for chancing.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by delishpot: 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Its ndi wash wash. They want to collect money from you. Tgey would have roped you in if you had shown interest. From there, they will use jaz/ chemical to make you lucid and obey instructions from them. They will then ask you to take an oat of secrecy and then send you to go sweep your house clean and bring every valuable.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
[size=28pt]OYA LETS GO TO FRONT PAGE[/size]

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by JOKLEVIZ(m): 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
delishpot:
Its ndi wash wash. They want to collect money from you. Tgey would have roped you in if you had shown interest. From there, they will use jaz/ chemical to make you lucid and obey instructions from them. They will then asj you to take an oat of secrecy and then send you to go sweep your house clean and bring every valuable.
The man actually brought tht up tht we shld swear agreement tht we will nt harm him or tell anyone to kill him I refuse bt I instead I gave hm ma words.

6 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by delishpot: 12:21am On Jul 08, 2015
JOKLEVIZ:

The man actually brought tht up tht we shld swear agreement tht we will nt harm him or tell anyone to kill him I refuse bt I instead I gave hm ma words.

There you have it. They would have sent you home to bring all the money and gold in your house. They will say you guys will contribute the cash to buy tge sruff from the guy that brought it. Thank God you escaped

8 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by JOKLEVIZ(m): 12:50am On Jul 08, 2015
delishpot:

There you have it. They would have sent you home to bring all the money and gold in your house. They will say you guys will contribute the cash to buy tge sruff from the guy that brought it. Thank God you escaped
I thank my God oh!

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by JOKLEVIZ(m): 12:53am On Jul 08, 2015
Starships4u:
Guy u for write thank GOD it was a dream cos it looks culled from UGO. C. UGO
Abii... Am too busy to rite a lot on jokes

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by markidoo(m): 3:50am On Jul 08, 2015
Hahahaha very old trick, i had a similar experience back then in 2k5 when i was in uniport. D didnt suceed in hypnotizing me either. Op thank ur stars n next tym dont b so inquisitive with strangers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by jonezz(m): 4:14am On Jul 08, 2015
Before they used to say, help a stranger. But strangers dese days means danger

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by Allsmyles(f): 4:49am On Jul 08, 2015
Dy re nt ritualists but fraudsters. To tink dt dese pple hv actually bin usin d same style nd stories b4 year 2000 wn I ws in primary sch nd still almost got me wit it 2years ago. God pass dm sha. My own story is another topic entirely. OP, tnk God 4ur lyf
3rd FP dz wk...I'm becomin less busy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by Amazinpeace(f): 6:39am On Jul 08, 2015
op thank your stars
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by JOKLEVIZ(m): 6:48am On Jul 08, 2015
markidoo:
Hahahaha very old trick, i had a similar experience back then in 2k5 when i was in uniport. D didnt suceed in hypnotizing me either. Op thank ur stars n next tym dont b so inquisitive with strangers.

Ah will really nw appreciate all d trend on NL abt kidnap tht ave red b4. It helped to identify dem fast.
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by omotolly22(f): 7:23am On Jul 08, 2015
thank God for ur life that is the kind of method the use now, I have come across those type of people
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by debetmx(m): 8:25am On Jul 08, 2015
Allsmyles:
Dy re nt ritualists but fraudsters. To tink dt dese pple hv actually bin usin d same style nd stories b4 year 2000 wn I ws in primary sch nd still almost got me wit it 2years ago. God pass dm sha. My own story is another topic entirely. OP, tnk God 4ur lyf

The OP is a learner. This thing had been in Lagos b4 year 2000. Dem no see pple defraud for Lag again sef.

They are fraudsters and not ritualist.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by JOKLEVIZ(m): 11:49am On Jul 08, 2015
debetmx:

The OP is a learner. This thing had been in Lagos b4 year 2000. Dem no see pple defraud for Lag again sef.

They are fraudsters and not ritualist.

Fraudster wants money bt dis guys wanted mre.. Even after telling dem 1k I can't give dem... Dey still want me to enter dia car to wash one stupid chem I refuse...

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by jamace(m): 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Money doublers on the prowl.

Its like Lokoja has become a safe haven for criminals these days. The govt should do something fast.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
Pictures of you and the ritualists or....

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by ShakurM(m): 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
I'm confused sef
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
delishpot:
Its ndi wash wash. They want to collect money from you. Tgey would have roped you in if you had shown interest. From there, they will use jaz/ chemical to make you lucid and obey instructions from them. They will then ask you to take an oat of secrecy and then send you to go sweep your house clean and bring every valuable.

You are an AFRICA MAGIC channel addict, aren't you?

Your detailed explanation gave you away. Quite telling.cheesy
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
B
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by Kingbilo(m): 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2015

Somebody should please help OP transcribe this into English

Modified :
For English version please click this link :

https://www.nairaland.com/2435093/encounter-ritualist-lokoja-today/1#35713019

Thanks @ OttoKorrect

grin

23 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
davidOZ:
Get winning with betting on sport games and have your payouts easily with fixed matches, get great winnings like on the screenshot, contact me by clicking this link.
https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?fref=nf&pn_ref=story&ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fprofile_timeline.php&refid=17
una no dey tire ni undecided
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Your tori is so incomprehensible.
Buh U were soooo silly to have tried to enter a *ritualist'* cab after all those irresponsible discussion.
You were feeling like a con man now just because you have not being kidnapped (God forbid).

Why did you go even close to their cab? That stuff might have been charmed or whatever.
Bro don't try that your stupidity next time...
[size=18pt]You deserve lots heavy slaps...[/size]

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by gbaskiboy: 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
God install your Gps in me, so that I'll nt walk in the path of kidnappers and ritualists....... Thanks you baba for guiding and protecting

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by Precious91(m): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
Eeyah

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by chukkystar(m): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
They are popular in Abuja sef.. D same tactics.. But I doubt they wanted to use U for rituals.. Proberbly to Scam U or Kidnap U... OP abeg no vex but which skool U go U are murdering English

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by Rayjaymay(m): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
M
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by freesinzu(m): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
Have also had an experience,
There was this day at oyingbo on a sunday, i waz approached by a guy, he waz neatly dressed and carried a back pack. He told me he is trying to ge to ayeni plazza i told him hv neva heard of d place, so he began to tell me his ordeal, abt hw is mother is sick in d village and he has this very rare herb in his bag dat sells for over a million. I told him i couldn't help him, as i turned dis other dude aproached me and said he knew where d guy is goin Dat that we shoild help him since he is goin 2 pay us. I tought of it nd said yes, as we were abt to take a bus goin 2 sabo i just told the other guy to go with him, he heard me nd came down from d bus nd started begging sayin he doesn't trust d other guy dat he trusts me, i just told him i hv smtin beta 2 do and went on to my business. Later got to knw they were frauds frm a frnd at school who narrated the same story with similar tactics.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by kamez(m): 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
thank ur God

sounds more like scammers than ritual killers sha..

ritual killers no get time for all this dialogue and protocols

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence / Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) / NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Worth ₦8 Billion, Arrests Suspect At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.