Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) (29477 Views)

Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC / Lady Arranges Her Own Kidnap In Ogun To Extort N200,000 From Her Parents (Photo) / Man Beheads Beautiful Girl In Lagos Because Of Money(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by dre11(m): 7:55am On Dec 02, 2015
By Esther Onyegbula

LAGOS—A suspected kidnapper, Solomon Michael, who was paraded alongside four others at the Lagos State Police command, Ikeja, has confessed that he plotted the kidnap of his boss because she maltreated him.

The suspect, who was paraded alongside Ibrahim Sozza, Thankgod Husseni, Paul Brutus and Suleiman Mohammed, for allegedly robbing and kidnapping one Alhaja Modupe Idris, a business tycoon in Idumota and her sister, Alhaja Risikat Laminu, said: “I plotted to rob and kidnap my boss because she was maltreating me.

It was one Emmanuel who organised four others that assisted me in carrying out the robbery and kidnapping. After the operation, Emmanuel and his gang gave me the Toyota SUV, smart phone and one I-pad as my share of the loot.

“Immediately I collected it, Ibrahim and I travelled to Jos, Plateau State to meet Thankgod Husseni, who we earlier told about the operation. It was Husseni that helped us sell our loot. He sold the SUV to one Brutus for N400, 000.”

It was learned that sometime in September, 2015, Solomon arranged the kidnap of Alhaja Idris, who employed him as her driver. He had worked for her for two years.
To perfect his plans, he connived with Emmanuel, a leader of an armed robbery gang, who is now at large to assist him kidnap Alhaja Modupe.

It was gathered that on September 30, Emma and his gang trailed Alhaja from her shop to Surulere area in Lagos, at 9:30p.m., where they hit her vehicle from the back feigning an accident.

Immediately her driver, Solomon stopped the vehicle to check the extent of damage the accident caused, the gang struck, robbed and kidnapped Alhaja Modupe, her sister, Alhaja Laminu and her house maid, who were inside a black Toyota SUV with number plate LSR871BM. They also collected N1.2 million, and other valuables from her before taking them to a bush somewhere at Ijebu-Ode area.

Briefing newsmen, the Commissioner of Police, Mr Fatai Owoseni, said operatives of the Special Anti Robbery Squad, SARS, were detailed to investigate the case after one Alhaji Wale Idris of Beyioku Eniyansoro Street, reported that his wife, Modupe Idris, sister-in-law Alhaja Laminu and maid were robbed and kidnapped.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/i-plotted-my-boss-kidnap-because-she-maltreated-me-driver/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by aade00: 7:57am On Dec 02, 2015
end time post
FTC
I DEDICATED THIS FTC TO MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS
CAN I HAVE 50 LIKES

8 Likes

Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 02, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by Miracle4Sure: 8:10am On Dec 02, 2015
DNE EMIT REVIRD

7 Likes

Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by zinachidi(m): 8:12am On Dec 02, 2015
endtime driver. undecided

1 Like

Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by delishpot: 8:14am On Dec 02, 2015
No excuse. Its in your blood. Even if she was very kind to you, you would still use the oportunity to kill her and steal. Because you will think she was being good because she has more than enough if she can give you something good. If madam can give me 19 k that means she has 100k left mentality

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by Pheals(f): 8:15am On Dec 02, 2015
This driver can do wosrt.....do good to dose under U if U are in power

1 Like

Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by Blakjewelry(m): 8:34am On Dec 02, 2015
All of them must have an excuse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by queenoflafia(f): 8:37am On Dec 02, 2015
I always tell people to pursue their cases legally or leave it to God

1 Like

Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by damton(m): 9:52am On Dec 02, 2015
Kirikiri loading. .............

2 Likes

Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 02, 2015
How was he maltreated?

1 Like

Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by Ifyx(m): 9:52am On Dec 02, 2015
Wicked world!

1 Like

Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by kaywiluv(f): 9:52am On Dec 02, 2015
End time employee

3 Likes

Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by younghartz(m): 9:53am On Dec 02, 2015
Kill them all

1 Like

Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by ikombe: 9:54am On Dec 02, 2015
Shit happens undecided

1 Like

Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by bobcharly(m): 9:55am On Dec 02, 2015
I no even wan tell una say today na MY
BIRTHDAY!! ...if you happen to find out,
pls small prayer for your boy will
do...Happy birthday to me...

15 Likes

Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 02, 2015
K
Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by veraponpo(m): 9:55am On Dec 02, 2015
Naija

1 Like

Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by Nimblemind(m): 9:55am On Dec 02, 2015
No worry, Space always dey kirikiri...

1 Like

Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by menix(m): 9:56am On Dec 02, 2015
End time driver...

U wan kill goat this Xmas, don't worry prison warders will kill fish for u guyz....

1 Like

Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by snowhytecutest: 9:56am On Dec 02, 2015
End tym things..... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 02, 2015
And how did it end for you?

1 Like

Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by SuPeRq(f): 9:56am On Dec 02, 2015
End time employee

1 Like

Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by ihatebuhari(f): 9:56am On Dec 02, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by Sveen: 9:57am On Dec 02, 2015
That's no excuse. He could've easily resigned from the job.

2 Likes

Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by Akinz0126(m): 9:57am On Dec 02, 2015
End time people with there end time comment ontop end time matter go soon end time in.chai see there eye lyk endtym people wey dey nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by kennyman2000(m): 9:57am On Dec 02, 2015
Trust nobody!

1 Like

Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by costandi(m): 9:57am On Dec 02, 2015
aade00:
end time post
FTC
I DEDICATED THIS FTC TO MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS
CAN I HAVE 50 LIKES
Why we go give you likes?

Who you don help?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence / NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Worth ₦8 Billion, Arrests Suspect At Lagos Airport / Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.