Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

#fullnessoftime Trending On Twitter After Special Adviser To PMB Used It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #fullnessoftime Trending On Twitter After Special Adviser To PMB Used It (400 Views)

Adeyemi Dipeolu - Economic Adviser To Buhari / Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters / "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#fullnessoftime Trending On Twitter After Special Adviser To PMB Used It by pBuhari(f): 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
Special Adviser to President Buhari on Media
and Publicity Femi Adesina in an interview
with Vanguard today said Buhari will
appoint Ministers into his government at the
'fullness of time' "The appointment of Ministers is
constitutional because the constitution
prescribes that there must be a
Minister from at least one state of the
federation and President Mohammdu
Buhari will do what is constitutional. So, he will constitute a cabinet. But
then when he does it is his
prerogative. He is the one who will
determine when he needs that cabinet.
But for now, he has said that he wants
to lay a proper foundation for the administration and that’s why he has
been working with bureaucrats; the
various Permanent Secretaries. For
the past two week and still going
forward, the Permanent Secretaries
have been briefing him on the state of their ministries and then, I am sure at
the fullness of time, the Ministers will
be appointed.”. Nigerians who found the phrase funny took
to twitter to mock him.
Re: #fullnessoftime Trending On Twitter After Special Adviser To PMB Used It by Ecoplexus: 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nigerians will get to know that Buhari is clueless in the fullness of time.

1 Like

Re: #fullnessoftime Trending On Twitter After Special Adviser To PMB Used It by seedgreen(m): 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Following till the fullness of time'

1 Like

Re: #fullnessoftime Trending On Twitter After Special Adviser To PMB Used It by gmacnoms(m): 12:06am On Jul 08, 2015
I hav nothin to say till d fullness of tym
Re: #fullnessoftime Trending On Twitter After Special Adviser To PMB Used It by DONMAYOR19(m): 12:36am On Jul 08, 2015
West germany President olodo, supporters bigger olodo, those working for him biggest olodo.

This four years na war I swear. First it was dogo Yaro, old wine, now fullnessoftime. #faint.

Imagine I'm still awake by this time, anyway, in fullness of time I will sleep. undecided

(1) (Reply)

See The Compilation Of Hilarious #gejwhileyouwereaway / Presidency To Receive Only 50 Percent Of Salary / Buhari Sacks Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.