Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

My NIAS (Nigeria Institute Of Animal Science) Exam Comes Up This Saturday. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My NIAS (Nigeria Institute Of Animal Science) Exam Comes Up This Saturday. (10295 Views)

Invitation To NIAS MCPE / Please Help : How Can I Get A Refund Of NIAS Exam Fee? / Fact About Animal Science Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My NIAS (Nigeria Institute Of Animal Science) Exam Comes Up This Saturday. by miniziter(m): 5:55am On Jul 08, 2015
As a fresh graduate of Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology, I shall be writing my NIAS professional examnation (that will make me a GAS (Graduate Animal Science)) this Saturday. If you practice livestock farming in Nigeria, you can also be a part of this institute by writing the same exam. All you have to do to get yourself registered with NIAS and they will conduct exam for you. Although, your own certificate may differ. Please wish me success.
Re: My NIAS (Nigeria Institute Of Animal Science) Exam Comes Up This Saturday. by teebabsman(m): 6:59am On Jul 08, 2015
Success is yours.

I'm also a student of the same department (300l)

1 Like

Re: My NIAS (Nigeria Institute Of Animal Science) Exam Comes Up This Saturday. by Realsman405(m): 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
I'm an Animal Technologist. A product of Moor Plantation, Ibadan.

Best of luck!!

1 Like

Re: My NIAS (Nigeria Institute Of Animal Science) Exam Comes Up This Saturday. by miniziter(m): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
@Realsman 405, so many of your lecturers were there for supervision. Do you stil practice the work?
Re: My NIAS (Nigeria Institute Of Animal Science) Exam Comes Up This Saturday. by AreaFada2: 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
miniziter:
As a fresh graduate of Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology, I shall be writing my NIAS professional examnation (that will make me a GAS (Graduate Animal Scientist)) this Saturday. If you practice livestock farming in Nigeria, you can also be a part of this institute by writing the same exam. All you have to do to get yourself registered with NIAS and they will conduct exam for you. Although, your own certificate may differ. Please wish me success.

What of Computer Scientists, Molecular Biologists, pharmacists and so on who also practice livestock farmimg, how can they register and prepare for the exam? Or is it strictly for animal science people? And what is the significance of the certificate? Is is both theory & practical exam?

Although your exam should be over by now, good luck anyway.
Re: My NIAS (Nigeria Institute Of Animal Science) Exam Comes Up This Saturday. by miniziter(m): 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
Its for anyone that is interested and the exam is strictly theory. All you have to do is to register and your exam fixture details will be sent. I will advise you to register with a school that offer animal science.
Re: My NIAS (Nigeria Institute Of Animal Science) Exam Comes Up This Saturday. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=miniziter post=35817021]Its for anyone that is interested and the exam is strictly theory. All you have to do is to register and your exam fixture details will be sent. I will advise you to register with a school that offer animal science.

So how do I go about the registration?
Re: My NIAS (Nigeria Institute Of Animal Science) Exam Comes Up This Saturday. by miniziter(m): 7:22am On Aug 10, 2015
The exam result is now out. Out of 400 candidates (my school center alone) that wrote the exam, only 150 beat the cut-off mark (just 3 distinctions). I thank God that am one of them with a score of 55%. You're all invited to our Animal Scientist nation-wide induction program coming up very soon at UI.
Re: My NIAS (Nigeria Institute Of Animal Science) Exam Comes Up This Saturday. by kowopefarm: 11:49am On Aug 10, 2015
how did you check it
Re: My NIAS (Nigeria Institute Of Animal Science) Exam Comes Up This Saturday. by miniziter(m): 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
It was posted on our school notice board.
Re: My NIAS (Nigeria Institute Of Animal Science) Exam Comes Up This Saturday. by Bolusticbolu(m): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
@miniziter please what's the name of your school if you don't mind cos nothing of such has been released in mine (godswill_adeniyi@yahoo.com)
Re: My NIAS (Nigeria Institute Of Animal Science) Exam Comes Up This Saturday. by miniziter(m): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
LAUTECH
Re: My NIAS (Nigeria Institute Of Animal Science) Exam Comes Up This Saturday. by sse7en(m): 8:00am On Feb 26, 2016
pls who knows when the exam is holding this year...tried searching thru theinternet but.nothing good came up...i will be expecting replies.

Thanks.
Re: My NIAS (Nigeria Institute Of Animal Science) Exam Comes Up This Saturday. by bublin(m): 9:00am On Apr 28, 2016
July 2nd, 2016. Deadline for applications is May 27th 2016 Good luck
Re: My NIAS (Nigeria Institute Of Animal Science) Exam Comes Up This Saturday. by oyaskii(m): 3:45pm On May 24, 2016
Pls I just Registered for the Exam..What are the Questions like? like where should I read..thanks in advance
Re: My NIAS (Nigeria Institute Of Animal Science) Exam Comes Up This Saturday. by Priscy55(f): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
miniziter:
The exam result is now out. Out of 400 candidates (my school center alone) that wrote the exam, only 150 beat the cut-off mark (just 3 distinctions). I thank God that am one of them with a score of 55%. You're all invited to our Animal Scientist nation-wide induction program coming up very soon at UI.

Please what are the questions like. I have registered for the exam.
Re: My NIAS (Nigeria Institute Of Animal Science) Exam Comes Up This Saturday. by miniziter(m): 2:42am On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=Priscy55 post=46306376]
Please what are the questions like. I have registered for the exam.

Just read... anything can happen. We are in era of change. Just try and know little about NIAS/ASAN.
Re: My NIAS (Nigeria Institute Of Animal Science) Exam Comes Up This Saturday. by OOAS(m): 3:25am On Jun 29, 2016
Your contributions has been wonderful.
I am currently an undergraduate studying Agricultural economics and I would like to take this exam. I just want to confirm if it is possible to write the same exam animal scientist write or I will write a different exam. Your contribution will be gladly received. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: My NIAS (Nigeria Institute Of Animal Science) Exam Comes Up This Saturday. by Neomello(m): 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
Bros pls don't give a wrong info. Dnt say wt u don't knw. U cnt study Medicine becum a GAS even if u own a livestock farm 4 10years. U cn only becum an Associate Animal Science if u meet sum certain criteria wich includes ur course of study. Always check 4 facts b4 u use ur hands 2 type poo
Re: My NIAS (Nigeria Institute Of Animal Science) Exam Comes Up This Saturday. by bublin(m): 6:58am On Nov 30, 2016
People shouldn't be mislead... GAS is for Animal scientists...Abeg has any qualified GAS certified commenced his / her Internship..

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Successful Tomatoes And Plantain Farmer. / IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD - Smoked Dried Prawns - Crayfish Available From Oron / Tomatoes Farmers Let Us Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.