Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Fraudulent Interswitch Site. Beware! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Fraudulent Interswitch Site. Beware! (1513 Views)

This Site Is A Fraudulent Site. BEWARE!!! / Globacom's Fraudulent Hsi Internet Serivice / Fraudulent People On Nigeria Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudulent Interswitch Site. Beware! by yoshimitsu(m): 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2009
I want to warn all nairalanders of a fraudulent interswitch quickteller site that looks exactly like the genuine one! If you ever see an email to go to this website! Run Ruuuuunn, destroy your computer if you have to.

Fraudulent Site: http://www.lumostar.de/Xaraya/var/locales/en_US.utf-8/php/themes/application-process.html

Genuine New Interswitch Quickteller Site: https://webpay.interswitchng.com/quickteller/MainConsole.aspx
Re: Fraudulent Interswitch Site. Beware! by flyuche(m): 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2009
i receive mails like that telling me to update on some fake interswitch site. this guys come to nairaland, copy all the email adds and the forward these fraudulent mails. i just laugh when i get them, because the email add i posted on nairaland is a disposable one. grin
Re: Fraudulent Interswitch Site. Beware! by Mustay(m): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2009
You have to distinguish between there url links. Clearly, they are two different web addresses even if fraudsters design a clone for your site.
Re: Fraudulent Interswitch Site. Beware! by yoshimitsu(m): 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2009
Yes I agree with you. What I am saying is they send an email with a word like "update." Then when you click on update it takes you to the fraudulent site were they collect your atm pin and number! Ive already reported the site to interswitch, they said they will contact the web host to cancel the account. But I think this will not stop others from doing it. Of the millions of emails they send, at least one person will reply. And one card, if it is the right card is enough for them. So nairalanders, dont fall for the trick!
Re: Fraudulent Interswitch Site. Beware! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2009
interesting. . .

(1) (Reply)

Whose Internet Is Beta Of Zain, Glo, Etisalat, Multilinks Or Visafone? / My External Disk (wd 500g Element) Cant Be Recognized By My Pc!!! / Those Anyone Know About Hp Pavilion Dv4 Entertainment Laptop ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.