Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .... (1538 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

.... by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2015
I am not an indegine of Plateau state but I stay in the state.

This was the discussion by plateau people around me while expressing shock about the news.
They also voiced out their displeasure on Former Governor, Jonah D. Jang.

Is this true? I heard he was living with one kidney after donating one to the former Governor.
Re: .... by Change2015(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2015
victorels:
I am not an indegine of Plateau state but I stay in the state.

This was the discussion by plateau people around me while expressing shock about the news.
They also voiced out their displeasure on Former Governor, Jonah D.c. Jang.

Is this true? I heard he was living with one kidney after donating one to the former Governor.

This is annoying and absurd. Did you check any reputable media source, before starting this "is he dead" thread? Why does miserable news have such an attraction for some people? You couldn't think of anyone to call or text but starting a discussion on nairaland seemed appropriate to you?

#change
#iyanlafixhislife
Re: .... by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2015
Change2015:

This is annoying and absurd. Did you check any reputable media source, before starting this "is he dead" thread? Why does miserable news have such an attraction for some people? You couldn't think of anyone to call or text but starting a discussion on nairaland seemed appropriate to you?

#change
#iyanlafixhislife
Before now, I heard he was hospitalized.
Who do you think I have to call to confirm what I heard from indigent citizens of the state. I said it was a discussion that they were having and not something that was muttered by a non entity.
If Its not true, then someone must have brought the false news to them. It is more likely to be true since the people discussing it are not children but adults.
If you have some one to call, then do it and confirm and then discredit this post for it to be removed if it is false rather than insult.

(1) (Reply)

Scandal Rocks TETFUND Over Missing N200 Billion / Jonathan Kinsmen Call On PMB To Probe Jonathan And His Wife / Shake Up In NNPC As New GMD Sacks 8 Executive Directors, Appoints New Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.