Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill (1708 Views)

Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated / Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill by Guruscrew: 10:09am On Jul 08, 2015
Boko haram sent an email to ThisDay journalist threatening to kill him for writing against them. His name is Adeola Akinremi, features editor of THISDAY.
Photos after the cut.

http://gist.mp3bullet.com/2015/07/08/see-photos-of-the-thisday-journalist-that-boko-haram-threatened-to-kill/

Re: See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2015
Adeola has been covered with the precious blood of Jesus

6 Likes

Re: See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill by firstolalekan(m): 10:15am On Jul 08, 2015
so why showing us his picture
To make him more vulnerable...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill by richidinho(m): 10:17am On Jul 08, 2015
May Almighty God hide him from them
Re: See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill by importexpert(m): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2015
boko haram you are cowards. your days are numbered by the will of our creator
Re: See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill by petsolo15(m): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2015
better measures should be put in place to secure his life. he needs to employ the ABC of safety cos life is precious. always be careful; ur government cannot protect you.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill by osaslord500(m): 10:26am On Jul 08, 2015
#babagoslow
Re: See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill by Israel5(m): 10:30am On Jul 08, 2015
He'l be safe in Igboland. #dodges stones

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2015
This guys are looking to create more fear everywhere but they know just as their master the devil knows that their days are numbered.
Re: See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill by Sandydayz(f): 10:39am On Jul 08, 2015
Which means he knws a lot ryt? shocked... Woo, he should work with the govt so he can be secured and then help too....
Re: See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2015
Sandydayz:
Which means he knws a lot ryt? shocked... Woo, he should work with the govt so he can be secured and then help too....

I dont think his best option is working with the govt cos there are a lot of BH sympathisers in different arms of govt. He should travel out instead and keep a low profile
Re: See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2015
Hope you people didn't just go and search for any Adeola Akinremi on facebook like you did in the case of the woman that returned the money she found in the Murtala Muhammed Airport, Ikeja? Don't endanger people's lives.
Re: See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill by denko(m): 11:09am On Jul 08, 2015
Is the Op a Boko haram agent why showing this guy pics here
Re: See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill by ZeezaRapture(m): 11:17am On Jul 08, 2015
if i was this guy, i would just go and continue my life abroad.....and whenever i come to Nigeria, i'll keep a low profile and hence, i won't stay long before i return abroad... #ThebestThing for him
Re: See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill by Sandydayz(f): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2015
ULSHERLAN:

I dont think his best option is working with the govt cos there are a lot of BH sympathisers in different arms of govt. He should travel out instead and keep a low profile
You're ryt.... But the country should matter to him, Depends on him though....
Re: See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill by Asad69(m): 11:24am On Jul 08, 2015
Re: See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill by Lilyomi(f): 11:49am On Jul 08, 2015
He shd travel abroad. Such a young soul. Y spill blood?
Re: See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill by Olofintoto(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2015
importexpert:
boko haram you are cowards. your days are numbered by the will of our creator
Amen.
Re: See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
Boo.hari is a Certified Illiterate Terrorist

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill by theassassin: 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Buhari is terrorizing us

but Thunder will strike him dead because

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
Re: See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
For no weapon fashion against you shall prosper in Jesus name
Re: See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
Sandydayz:
You're ryt.... But the country should matter to him, Depends on him though....

Yea depends on him
Re: See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill by san316(m): 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
Eyyaaah. So this guy will lose his head(literally) soon. Sad

(1) (Reply)

Yerima Sulaiman Dies In Prison Custody Over $2.25m Scam / Stunning Footage! Russian MI-24 Helicopters From Syrian Army Targeting Isis/al-q / Rotimi Amaechi's CV/Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.