Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Where's Buhari ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where's Buhari ? (3589 Views)

What Could This Man Need A Gun For Where Buhari Is Praying?? / “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose / Photo: Inside Blair House Where Buhari Will Stay Throughout His Visit In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where's Buhari ? by worksmart(m): 10:31am On Jul 08, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where's Buhari ? by Obijulius: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin

As much as I am not a fan of the Daura Dullard_ and his party, @OP I must say this your conspiracy theory na die.

Probably his brain was overthrown sha. Just thinking too.

12 Likes

Re: Where's Buhari ? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 08, 2015
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
Re: Where's Buhari ? by worksmart(m): 11:01am On Jul 08, 2015
Can you then care to offer credible explanations for the seven points listed?

If your explanation are more credible than my theory, then you would have the right to dismiss it as a mere conspiracy theory.
Obijulius:
grin grin grin grin

As much as I am not a fan of the Daura Dullard_ and his party, @OP I must say this your conspiracy theory na die.

Probably his brain was overthrown sha. Just thinking too.
Re: Where's Buhari ? by dgr8truth(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Where's Buhari ? by kenny987(f): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2015
It is fairly worrisome. With the spate of attacks, deaths and even gaffes in removal of checkpoints and so on, you'd think he'd come and address the citizens personally to show some sensitivity but no, we're forced to listen to Adesina put his foot in it over and over...hope all is well with our septuagenarian president.

1 Like

Re: Where's Buhari ? by worksmart(m): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2015
America could not allow Buhari more than a few hours in office as it would have disrupted their plan to break up Nigeria this year.

Why do you think Osinbajo is attending all public events?
kenny987:
It is fairly worrisome. With the spate of attacks, deaths and even gaffes in removal of checkpoints and so on, you'd think he'd come and address the citizens personally to show some sensitivity but no, we're forced to listen to Adesina put his foot in it over and over...hope all is well with our septuagenarian president.

1 Like

Re: Where's Buhari ? by worksmart(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2015
Osinbajo is America's choice which is probably why America allowed Buhari to be sworn in, so that Osinbajo could become president.

The ministerial list would be presented by president Osinbajo in a matter of weeks

1 Like

Re: Where's Buhari ? by Olofintoto(m): 11:45am On Jul 08, 2015
If u ask me, na who I go ask?

1 Like

Re: Where's Buhari ? by worksmart(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2015
Is not a paradox that Buhari is photographed in mosque, breaking fast in his farm, yet we could not see a single photo of his meetings with his transition committee?

1 Like

Re: Where's Buhari ? by worksmart(m): 11:54am On Jul 08, 2015
Is it not incredible that the president could be so frequently photographed and yet can not be seen on any video clip being asked a question by a journalist?

1 Like

Re: Where's Buhari ? by worksmart(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2015
president Osinbajo loading..98%..

2 Likes

Re: Where's Buhari ? by worksmart(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Please prepare yourself for a bloodbath.

Evil is still reigning in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Where's Buhari ? by worksmart(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lets look at the situation on the ground:
Re: Where's Buhari ? by worksmart(m): 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
Since inauguration corrupt agents of imperialists and the likes of Obasanjo have have become more prominent and vocal:

E.g.

Atiku

Okorocha

Oshiomole

1 Like

Re: Where's Buhari ? by worksmart(m): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
Who attended the world economic forum? Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

1 Like

Re: Where's Buhari ? by Obijulius: 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Comrade we are saying the same thing.

The Dullard_ has gone AWOL since said date.

No beefing Bro

worksmart:
Can you then care to offer credible explanations for the seven points listed?

If your explanation are more credible than my theory, then you would have the right to dismiss it as a mere conspiracy theory.

1 Like

Re: Where's Buhari ? by rekeson: 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
This is the most foolish conspiracy theory ever...

1 Like

Re: Where's Buhari ? by stevecantrell: 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
worksmart:
president Osinbajo loading..98%..

Well if that's what it takes for REAL change to start, so be it !

1 Like

Re: Where's Buhari ? by worksmart(m): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Who attended the world economic forum? Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
worksmart:
Since inauguration corrupt agents of imperialists and the likes of Obasanjo have have become more prominent and vocal:
E.g.
Atiku
Okorocha
Oshiomole
Re: Where's Buhari ? by worksmart(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
How can you consider the replacement of America's puppet GEJ with another puppet Osinbajo to be change?
stevecantrell:

Well if that's what it takes for REAL change to start, so be it !

The change president Osinbajo will effect would be the bloody disintegration of the country.
Re: Where's Buhari ? by worksmart(m): 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
No we are not saying the same thing.
You are talking of AWOL and I am talking of a secret coup.
Obijulius:
Comrade we are saying the same thing.

The Dullard_ has gone AWOL since said date.

No beefing Bro

Re: Where's Buhari ? by worksmart(m): 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
I challenge you to give your theory on why president could not appear to inaugurate his own NAss. without your theory sounding more far fetched than my own.
rekeson:
This is the most foolish conspiracy theory ever...

1 Like

Re: Where's Buhari ? by stevecantrell: 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
worksmart:
How can you consider the replacement of America's puppet GEJ with another puppet Osinbajo to be change?

The change president Osinbajo will effect would be the bloody disintegration of the country.

Osinbajo's emergence is just a matter of time...2019, next month, next year....if Nigeria will disintegrate because of that then there's not much we can do to change that. Is there ?

If he's a puppet, he wouldn't be the first.
Re: Where's Buhari ? by worksmart(m): 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nigeria disintegration was planned 20 years ago by our enemy America Osinbajo was hand picked by America via its puppets within APC's leadership.

Osinbajo will be effectively installed by America to do their bidding of breaking up Nigeria.

Nothing is accidental , he would likely be installed before the end of this month, depending on how many more old pictures the coupist have stored in their archive to use to deceive us Buhari is in Aso rock.
stevecantrell:

Osinbajo's emergence is just a matter of time...2019, next month, next year....if Nigeria will disintegrate because of that then there's not much we can do to change that. Is there ?

If he's a puppet, he wouldn't be the first.

1 Like

Re: Where's Buhari ? by stevecantrell: 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
worksmart:
Nigeria disintegration was planned 20 years ago by our enemy America Osinbajo was hand picked by America via its puppets within APC's leadership.

Osinbajo will be effectively installed by America to do their bidding of breaking up Nigeria.

Nothing is accidental , he would likely be installed before the end of this month, depending on how many more old pictures the coupist have stored in their archive to use to deceive us Buhari is in Aso rock.

Ok, I dey wait.... grin

1 Like

Re: Where's Buhari ? by spenca: 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
Some strong weed de smell for here

3 Likes

Re: Where's Buhari ? by Ama80(f): 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
@Op pls remind me.wat is so significant about 30th may dat brought abt these theories.
Re: Where's Buhari ? by Philistine(m): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
@Op u are obviously high on expired ogogoro! Smh
Re: Where's Buhari ? by pmc01(m): 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
So even the pictures of him meeting with the BBOG team today was archived?

We should also assume his family will also go against him and be part of the conspiracy?

Olodo!
Re: Where's Buhari ? by hedonistic: 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
Can somebody explain to me why Buhari has not sacked the service chiefs, almost two months after being sworn in? I thought these are the same service chiefs that were derided as being incompetent in the way they managed the war against Boko Haram?

Buhari is truly a slow Dullard, anyway you look at it.
Re: Where's Buhari ? by tetraman(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
If he sacks them they go free. He wants them to sweat it first then account for the missing expenses. Then they can leave.
To kirikiri grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell Gov.wike,that My Mother Has Told Me What His Mother Told Him -magnus Abe / STOP Comparing Nigeria To Smaller Countries. It Is DAFT. / The Nigerian Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.