Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Grindz Ma Gearz- Denial Becomes Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grindz Ma Gearz- Denial Becomes Us (282 Views)

Documents Counter Nigerian Army Denial Of Planned Deployment Of Troops In Gambia / Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grindz Ma Gearz- Denial Becomes Us by The1Priest: 11:30am On Jul 08, 2015
You want to know what grindz ma gearz?
Well I’ll tell you.
The weather has changed, and even Aku weather wasn’t prepared for this.

Don’t let me confuse you; I am simply referring to changed government that has introduced the season of denial and statement retraction.
I keep asking myself what these guys even think they are doing, because so far all I see are headlines, and then denials of such headlines, and honestly I am getting confused and very pissed off.

http://grindzmagearz..com/2015/07/denial-becomes-us.html#more

(1) (Reply)

If You Wont To Own A Web Site Or Wont To Lean / ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud / Presidency Dismisses Anti-igbo Sentiments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.