Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? (2538 Views)

How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye / "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" / BVN & The *666 Mark* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by CodeHouse: 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
N.B: Only for those who are spiritually Alive, if you no understand, ask question, no spoil my thread with your folly. Also BVN is not the mark of the Beast, Thank you!

If they wanted our information, then the government is in the right position to do that through census or the National Identity Scheme..Why must the BVN exercise be attached to your Account, our money?

The simple answer is that the time of the Anti-Christ is here and the BVN represents a unique ID which is owned by you and only you. This is how it starts, today it is known as your BVN, soon you will hear a different name. Through this process, those who will end up controlling the world would be able to block your account or trace you when the time comes.

Now it seems harmless but I tell you the End is now so please brace yourself as you will soon notice how your BVN would attached to everything, PHCN, Water Bill, Driver's license, etc

The New World Order is taking over as prohesied thousands of years ago..if you would like to join "Watchers" a discussion group on BBM, where you can know more or share your views as we watch world events in preparation for the rapture.

Kindly Scan the BarCode below to join or send a request to 2815DDEC with the invite message "Join Watchers"

Note: This group is interdenominational - All can join...hoping to have you on!

Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
My people perish for lack of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by CodeHouse: 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:
My people perish for lack of knowledge.

In favour of the post or against it..
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
CodeHouse:

In favour of the post or against it..
against it my brother
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by CodeHouse: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:
against it my brother

Do you also know that it isn't done in Nigeria only? I guess it is a directive to all Central Banks...some other countries have done theirs years back
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
CodeHouse:

Do you also know that it isn't done in Nigeria only? I guess it is a directive to all Central Banks...some other countries have done theirs years back
It has nothing to do with the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast will be enforced by the Antichrist using military power BVN was not enforced.
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by CodeHouse: 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:
It has nothing to do with the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast will be enforced by the Antichrist using military power BVN was not enforced.

Don't get me wrong here..the Mark of the beast will come in a way suitable to control humans, what better way to control someone if not through his wants? Without money to buy your daily needs, one would line up for the mark of the beast..only time will tell and Yes the Mark of the beast will be forced and some will take it willingly becos of the benefits attached to it

Also the purpose of this topic is to understand the fact that individual data should not be forcefully collected, especially by the Bank such that if you don't do it, you can't withdraw from your account as soon as it meets the deadline.

As a matter of fact, I did the BVN thing and got talking with the lady attendant and she quite understood my discussions with her..
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
CodeHouse:

Don't get me wrong here..the Mark of the beast will come in a way suitable to control humans, what better way to control someone if not through his wants? Without money to buy your daily needs, one would line up for the mark of the beast..only time will tell and Yes the Mark of the beast will be forced and some will take it willingly becos of the benefits attached to it
The Mark is not physical to be collected but spiritual....it's a matter of "Yes I Agree" and "No, I Disagree". Those who agree to the law passed throughout the world in a single night will be instructed to sell nothing to Those who reject this international law.
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by CodeHouse: 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:
The Mark is not physical to be collected but spiritual....it's a matter of "Yes I Agree" and "No, I Disagree". Those who agree to the law passed throughout the world in a single night will be instructed to sell nothing to Those who reject this international law.

Reading from KJV (All other versions favours the New World Order as planned by the masters of this world): Revelation 13:16-17

"16.) And he causeth all, both small and great,
rich and poor, free and bnd, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads. (17. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name"

My brother it is beyond Yes or No, it is going to be a physical Mark or what ever means of identification the anti christ will device. Look at verse 16, note the word "receive"
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by CodeHouse: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
Of course the BVN is not the mark of the beast. People go crazy when their money is involved or why do you think people flooded the banks? Simple because they were told that without registration their money is at stake.

Infact everything we do involves data collection, ranging from Voters registration, JAMB registration, SIM registration, LASSRA registration, Census, etc You can collect my data but don't force it on people.
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by jcross19: 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
CodeHouse:

Reading from KJV (All other versions favours the New World Order as planned by the masters of this world): Revelation 13:16-17

rich and poor, free and bnd, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads. (17. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name"

My brother it is beyond Yes or No, it is going to be a physical Mark or what ever means of identification the anti christ will device. Look at verse 16, note the word "receive"
but the bible says after the first rapture? Abi or have we experienced the first rapture? Or what's really happening to the gullible christians.
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by CodeHouse: 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hello bros nobody says it is not going to be after the rapture the BVN is nothing compared to what is coming..I am sure that even the whole data wether BVN, Voters Registration, Census, SIM registration, etc the US have access to it

BVN is a wake up calll to all of us, you can imagine when they said you won't be able to use your account if you don't register.

**and pls no insults
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by finofaya: 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Fear fear.
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by stevecantrell: 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
CodeHouse:
Hello bros nobody says it is not going to be after the rapture the BVN is nothing compared to what is coming..I am sure that even the whole data wether BVN, Voters Registration, Census, SIM registration, etc the US have access to it

BVN is a wake up calll to all of us, you can imagine when they said you won't be able to use your account if you don't register.

**and pls no insults

Your voter registration from 2011 is with the European Union HQ, probably stored in the supercomputer which they nicknamed "the beast."

Sim reg, and financial info are stored in a shared database which all world law enforcement and intelligence agencies have access to.
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by CodeHouse: 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
finofaya:
Fear fear.

Ɨƚɑ., Ɨƚɑ., Ɨƚɑ.,..na ready we dey ready, we no dey fear
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by CodeHouse: 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
stevecantrell:

Your voter registration from 2011 is with the European Union HQ, probably stored in the supercomputer which they nicknamed "the beast."

Sim reg, and financial info are stored in a shared database which all world law enforcement and intelligence agencies have access to.

True that, my friend
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
CodeHouse:

And he add "This calls for wisdom" if it were to be what you. can decipher easily the angel won't add "This calls for wisdom".

Tell me when you receive Christ is it physical or spiritual?
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
jcross19:
but the bible says after the first rapture? Abi or have we experienced the first rapture? Or what's really happening to the gullible christians.
"After the tribulation of Those days the Son of man shall come" So the mark of the beast shall come before. Christ come that is before the rapture. And bro their is only one rapture.
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by jcross19: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:
"After the tribulation of Those days the Son of man shall come" So the mark of the beast shall come before. Christ come that is before the rapture. And bro their is only one rapture.
in revelation 13 vs 7 to 18 talks the great sign that will happen during the appearance of the beast in which none of the sign have happened. Now why panicking? The truth is that we should run away from sin because death can come anytime to anyone and after death is judgement.
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by CodeHouse: 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:
And he add "This calls for wisdom" if it were to be what you. can decipher easily the angel won't add "This calls for wisdom".

Tell me when you receive Christ is it physical or spiritual?

Yes it calls for widom to decipher the name of the man cos the number represents his name and when I received christ it was spiritual but note that I didn't receive him on my forehead or right hand but I received him into my life...so this is different
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by blueyedgeek(m): 6:39am On Jul 09, 2015
Well, I guess for Christians who want to be well prepared, it's just a matter of closing all your bank accounts and moving your cash under your bed in preparation for rapture. The Lord grant you all wisdom in these times of the triple six.
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by CodeHouse: 11:12am On Jul 09, 2015
blueyedgeek:
Well, I guess for Christians who want to be well prepared, it's just a matter of closing all your bank accounts and moving your cash under your bed in preparation for rapture. The Lord grant you all wisdom in these times of the triple six.

That's for those who are sure not to make it through the gates of heaven, I pray I go with the rapture, mehn it will be hell on earth during the tribulation time
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
CodeHouse:

Yes it calls for widom to decipher the name of the man cos the number represents his name and when I received christ it was spiritual but note that I didn't receive him on my forehead or right hand but I received him into my life...so this is different
If you interpret the beast as a man and not a literal beast.. will you then interpret righthand and forehead literal?No my brother cause that is not wisdom. Let me offer some insight to what The angel means by forehead and righthand see Deut 11:18 nd tell me how it explain it.
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
jcross19:
in revelation 13 vs 7 to 18 talks the great sign that will happen during the appearance of the beast in which none of the sign have happened. Now why panicking? The truth is that we should run away from sin because death can come anytime to anyone and after death is judgement.
Should I tell you this Truth? The beast and the antichrist is here right now.
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by jcross19: 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Should I tell you this Truth? The beast and the antichrist is here right now.
in your dream sir. These are signs jesus has prophesied that will surely come to pass . I could remember 1992/1993 they claimed world is going to end , most people sold all there properties but now this Is 2015 and still the hopeless christians tend carry rumours all around due lack of wisdom. Start to read the revelation chapter 3 to chapter 14 then you will know that we are moving closer to the time.
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
jcross19:
in your dream sir. These are signs jesus has prophesied that will surely come to pass . I could remember 1992/1993 they claimed world is going to end , most people sold all there properties but now this Is 2015 and still the hopeless christians tend carry rumours all around due lack of wisdom. Start to read the revelation chapter 3 to chapter 14 then you will know that we are moving closer to the time.
I said they are both here.
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by jcross19: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I said they are both here.
my bible tells me that they are yet to exist.
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
jcross19:
my bible tells me that they are yet to exist.
rather your Pastor teaches you they will come after the rapture
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by jcross19: 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
starlingslimnet:
rather your Pastor teaches you they will come after the rapture
by the way what do you know by rapture self. Please if you are among people saying that bvn is a mark of the beast please go on and don't quote me again shalom.
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
jcross19:
by the way what do you know by rapture self. Please if you are among people saying that bvn is a mark of the beast please go on and don't quote me again shalom.
Weak defense. Read my post to answer yourself.
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by jcross19: 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Weak defense. Read my post to answer yourself.
thank you. 100 years till now waiting for antichrist. Better mind your way because death can come to any one of us at anytime without a notice let's just forget antichrist first and focus on our relationship between us and God.
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
jcross19:
thank you. 100 years till now waiting for antichrist. Better mind your way because death can come to any one of us at anytime without a notice let's just forget antichrist first and focus on our relationship between us and God.
Little did you know that whoever receives the mark is doomed forever.And as you are ignorant of these things you might receive the mark without knowing it's the mark of the beast.God give the revelation that we may know and stay alert...remaining oblivious of the Truth the Spirit revealed remains a mistake. As per death I have nothing to fear cause I have passed from Judgment into life..I shall not stand to be judged.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Trinity Real / Music: Nathaniel Bassey-olowo Gbogboro / Former Nation Of Islam Follower Turns To Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.