Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Why Were The 5 Foolish Virgins Foolish And Who Are They Referring To? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Were The 5 Foolish Virgins Foolish And Who Are They Referring To? (2418 Views)

Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found / The Identities Of The 5 Foolish Virgins / TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Were The 5 Foolish Virgins Foolish And Who Are They Referring To? by forgiveness: 2:06am On Jun 18, 2017
In Matthew 25:1 - 13, stated that the kingdom of heaven be likened to 10 virgins, which took their lamps and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

Five of them were wise, and five were foolish.

While the bridegroom tarried they both slumbered and slept.

And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

At the end of the story, the five of the wise that also slumbered and sleep while the bridegroom tarried entered in with HIM to the marriage but the foolish couldn't enter with him to the marriage.

So, why are the five foolish virgins foolish?

The answer is 'they were forsaken even though they waited for the bridegroom(Jesus). How?

Matthew 25:12 ' But he answered and said to them(five foolish virgins), verily i say unto you, I know you not.'

Because Jesus said he doesn't know them.

Now, that is foolish of them to have waited in vain for the person who never knew them. Matthew 7: 21.

Are these five foolish virgins referring to the non-Christians such as the Pagans, Muslims, Buddhist etc? Capital NO

why? Because Pagans, Muslims, Buddhist etc are not waiting for the bridegroom. Matthew 25:1 '......they went forth to meet the bridegroom'

Who is the bridegroom? Jesus Christ

2 Corinth 11:2 "for I betrothed you to one husband, so that to Christ I might present you as a pure virgin."

[b]Revelation 19: 17 "Let us rejoice and be glad and give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself read[/b]y."

Therefore, the five foolish virgins are referring to the present day Christians waiting for the second coming of Jesus Christ who shall be 'FORSAKEN' at the end.

Many Christians shall be forsaken at the end.

What is the different between the five wise virgins and the five foolish virgins? Oil

25:3 'They that were foolish....took no oil'

25: 4 "But the wise took oil.."

What is oil? Holy spirit

1 John 2:27 But the anointing(oil) which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

John 14:26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all tha

Meaning if you don't have oil(holy spirit) you are not saved though you are a Christian.

How do you know you as a Christian don't have? Bible said if you have 'SIN, YOU AREN'T SAVED THOUGH YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN.'

Act 2:8 "Peter answered them, "Every one of you must repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus the Messiah for the forgiveness of your sins."

Because holy spirit can't dwell with sin.

Ephesians 1:13 And in Him you were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, having heard and believed the word of ... in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

If you believe the gospel of Jesus Christ, you will be cleansed from all your sins, become holy as God and immediately, you will receive the gifts of holy spirit. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Why Were The 5 Foolish Virgins Foolish And Who Are They Referring To? by OtemAtum: 3:39am On Jun 18, 2017
Here is exactly where FAULKIN(Yeshua) copied the EVENT OF THE 10 VIRGINS FROM AND REPHRASED IT IN FORM OF PARABLE.
[b] Doctufos :2nd Motus 29:1-21
1. In the land where Abe had possessed, he did not make any homos for himself, but his wife Anurk had a child for him, which was a female. And they named her Mango. Now the mother of Mango was very beautiful to look upon. And the brother of Abe, whose name was Yami, thought to have his wife to himself. And he forced himself on Anurk the wife of Abe. Now when Abe heard it, he was sad. And he sent Anurk away because she did not resist Yami when he was forcing his rod into her chamber.
2. And Mango thought to follow her mother but Abe did not permit her. Then Abe thought, saying, now shall I marry many virgins and be with them to take my mind off the thought of Anurk my wife. I shall marry no goddess now, but a virgin homo shall I marry.
3. Now Abe made the proclamation in the land of Chichaleb and in Euchlydes and also in Philargas, saying, a god is in need of virgins which he shall wed. Now let the virgins come from both east and west and north and south of the continents of the world and I shall select the best of them.
4. Now about hundred virgins gathered in Euchlydes. And Abe said, now shall I make selections, but all these virgins are beautiful, therefore shall I make my selection not about their beauty but about wisdom.
5. Now Abe said, go into the rivers every one of you to fetch water. Now bring the water before me. Then shall you return to wash my feet with them. And those who shall return before the setting of the sun shall I take to be my wives.
6. Then the homo-virgins went to fetch water. Now the waters which were closest to the city of Abe did he command some to pollute with dirt. Now the virgins went in search of water to fill their pots. And they came to all the rivers that are near to the city of Abe, but they were all polluted.
7. Now about two-third of the virgins fetched the water like that, saying, all the waters near the city of our lord are dirty, and if we go farther to seek clean water, then shall the sun set. Is it not better to fetch the waters like that? More so, our lord did not say that he would drink the water, but he had said that he would wash his legs with them.
8. Then the other virgins said, we shall go further to search for clean water. And if the sun sets before we return, we do not care. For our lord is much more worthy to have clean water to wash his feet.
9. Now the virgins which had the dirty water hurried back to the city of Abe and set their waterpots before his feet, saying, we have arrived before the sunset as you wished. Then they washed the feet of Abe with the dirty water, which was smelly and hot also, because they had walked under the sun with the water balanced on their heads.
10. Now Abe complained, saying, why do you wash my legs with dirty and stinking water like this? And it is even hot for my leg. Can you not get me clean water?
11. Now the virgins who went farther to get clean water began to return, but some of them after fetching the water began to say, it is past sunset, why should we bother any longer to take the water to the city? Then they cast their waterpots away and returned to their town, saying, we have failed our lord.
12. Now only ten of the virgins said, it is better we see things to the end of it. And they took their waterpots and went with them slowly, for they were tired. Now when they got to the city of Abe, they put down the pots.
13. And Abe saw that the water in them were clean. Then he said, come and wash my feet, for I have been looking for clean water for a long time, but could not find any. Now you have passed my test because you did not consider yourself, but you have considered he who sent you to fetch the water. And you have gone far to fetch me clean water which is also cool.
14. And they washed the feet of Abe.
15. Again did Abe say, I wish to marry the ten of you at once, but first, return to your own places again and fetch a lamp and put oil in them. For it is the custom in my land that a bride should give a burning lamp to the bridegroom at the time of the marriage.
16. Now also, invite the people of your land to the feast. Then the virgins did as they were told. And they went to their own places. Then did they return the next day. Now Yeshua heard of the marriage feast Abe had planned and he went to the place. Some gods in other places also came to see how things would go.
17. Now a servant of Abe commanded the virgins, saying, put on your lamps now, for the bridegroom will soon be here to receive them from your hands. Then the ten virgins put on their lamps, and they waited for the arrival of the bridegroom who shall collect the lamps from them. But it took the bridegroom a long time and no one knew where he had been, not even the gods and the titans who attended the feast, except his servants.
18. Now some gods departed the place in fury when it was getting dark, but all the virgins knew that it could be a test, just like at the first time. And they all remained where they were.
19. Now some of them, whose lamps had little oil in them, began to lament when their lamps were quenched. And they demanded of the others to give them little oils from their own lamps, but they did not answer them.
20. Now the bridegroom appeared and saw that five of them had lamps without fire on them, while the other five had burning lamps. Then he took in those whose lamps were burning and married them, but the other five did he not marry. And they wept bitterly.
21. Then did Abe mated with the virgins and from them did he raise children. And the land of Abe began to have homos in them like the lands of many other gods. And Mango her daughter, which Anurk gave to him, began to rule over the homos as their goddess.

1 Like

Re: Why Were The 5 Foolish Virgins Foolish And Who Are They Referring To? by forgiveness: 6:05am On Jun 18, 2017
OtemAtum:

Here is exactly where FAULKIN(Yeshua) copied the EVENT OF THE 10 VIRGINS FROM AND REPHRASED IT IN FORM OF PARABLE.
[b] Doctufos :2nd Motus 29:1-21
1. In the land where Abe had possessed, he did not make any homos for himself, but his wife Anurk had a child for him, which was a female. And they named her Mango. Now the mother of Mango was very beautiful to look upon. And the brother of Abe, whose name was Yami, thought to have his wife to himself. And he forced himself on Anurk the wife of Abe. Now when Abe heard it, he was sad. And he sent Anurk away because she did not resist Yami when he was forcing his rod into her chamber.
2. And Mango thought to follow her mother but Abe did not permit her. Then Abe thought, saying, now shall I marry many virgins and be with them to take my mind off the thought of Anurk my wife. I shall marry no goddess now, but a virgin homo shall I marry.
3. Now Abe made the proclamation in the land of Chichaleb and in Euchlydes and also in Philargas, saying, a god is in need of virgins which he shall wed. Now let the virgins come from both east and west and north and south of the continents of the world and I shall select the best of them.
4. Now about hundred virgins gathered in Euchlydes. And Abe said, now shall I make selections, but all these virgins are beautiful, therefore shall I make my selection not about their beauty but about wisdom.
5. Now Abe said, go into the rivers every one of you to fetch water. Now bring the water before me. Then shall you return to wash my feet with them. And those who shall return before the setting of the sun shall I take to be my wives.
6. Then the homo-virgins went to fetch water. Now the waters which were closest to the city of Abe did he command some to pollute with dirt. Now the virgins went in search of water to fill their pots. And they came to all the rivers that are near to the city of Abe, but they were all polluted.
7. Now about two-third of the virgins fetched the water like that, saying, all the waters near the city of our lord are dirty, and if we go farther to seek clean water, then shall the sun set. Is it not better to fetch the waters like that? More so, our lord did not say that he would drink the water, but he had said that he would wash his legs with them.
8. Then the other virgins said, we shall go further to search for clean water. And if the sun sets before we return, we do not care. For our lord is much more worthy to have clean water to wash his feet.
9. Now the virgins which had the dirty water hurried back to the city of Abe and set their waterpots before his feet, saying, we have arrived before the sunset as you wished. Then they washed the feet of Abe with the dirty water, which was smelly and hot also, because they had walked under the sun with the water balanced on their heads.
10. Now Abe complained, saying, why do you wash my legs with dirty and stinking water like this? And it is even hot for my leg. Can you not get me clean water?
11. Now the virgins who went farther to get clean water began to return, but some of them after fetching the water began to say, it is past sunset, why should we bother any longer to take the water to the city? Then they cast their waterpots away and returned to their town, saying, we have failed our lord.
12. Now only ten of the virgins said, it is better we see things to the end of it. And they took their waterpots and went with them slowly, for they were tired. Now when they got to the city of Abe, they put down the pots.
13. And Abe saw that the water in them were clean. Then he said, come and wash my feet, for I have been looking for clean water for a long time, but could not find any. Now you have passed my test because you did not consider yourself, but you have considered he who sent you to fetch the water. And you have gone far to fetch me clean water which is also cool.
14. And they washed the feet of Abe.
15. Again did Abe say, I wish to marry the ten of you at once, but first, return to your own places again and fetch a lamp and put oil in them. For it is the custom in my land that a bride should give a burning lamp to the bridegroom at the time of the marriage.
16. Now also, invite the people of your land to the feast. Then the virgins did as they were told. And they went to their own places. Then did they return the next day. Now Yeshua heard of the marriage feast Abe had planned and he went to the place. Some gods in other places also came to see how things would go.
17. Now a servant of Abe commanded the virgins, saying, put on your lamps now, for the bridegroom will soon be here to receive them from your hands. Then the ten virgins put on their lamps, and they waited for the arrival of the bridegroom who shall collect the lamps from them. But it took the bridegroom a long time and no one knew where he had been, not even the gods and the titans who attended the feast, except his servants.
18. Now some gods departed the place in fury when it was getting dark, but all the virgins knew that it could be a test, just like at the first time. And they all remained where they were.
19. Now some of them, whose lamps had little oil in them, began to lament when their lamps were quenched. And they demanded of the others to give them little oils from their own lamps, but they did not answer them.
20. Now the bridegroom appeared and saw that five of them had lamps without fire on them, while the other five had burning lamps. Then he took in those whose lamps were burning and married them, but the other five did he not marry. And they wept bitterly.
21. Then did Abe mated with the virgins and from them did he raise children. And the land of Abe began to have homos in them like the lands of many other gods. And Mango her daughter, which Anurk gave to him, began to rule over the homos as their goddess.

What is the name of your religion?

3 Likes

Re: Why Were The 5 Foolish Virgins Foolish And Who Are They Referring To? by OtemAtum: 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
forgiveness:

I don't practice religion.
Re: Why Were The 5 Foolish Virgins Foolish And Who Are They Referring To? by forgiveness: 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
OtemAtum:
I don't practice religion.

What do you believe?
Re: Why Were The 5 Foolish Virgins Foolish And Who Are They Referring To? by OtemAtum: 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
forgiveness:

What do you believe?
I don't believe anything. Ask me what I know and I'll tell you.
Re: Why Were The 5 Foolish Virgins Foolish And Who Are They Referring To? by forgiveness: 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
OtemAtum:
I don't believe anything. Ask me what I know and I'll tell you.

That is your faith and religion. Every human being has faith.

It could be to believe in God or believe in Allah. It's still called faith.
Re: Why Were The 5 Foolish Virgins Foolish And Who Are They Referring To? by OtemAtum: 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
forgiveness:

I don't have faith, I have knowledge and experience.
Re: Why Were The 5 Foolish Virgins Foolish And Who Are They Referring To? by forgiveness: 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
OtemAtum:
I don't have faith, I gave knowledge and experience.

You are right.

The knowledge and the experience of the life of the children of Israel formed the faith of Christianity.

The knowledge and experience of the life of Prophet Mohammed formed the faith of Islam.

Assuredly, your knowledge and experience formed the faith in you .'I don't believe anything' it has become your faith.
Re: Why Were The 5 Foolish Virgins Foolish And Who Are They Referring To? by analice107: 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
Let me put it this way. There are 4 types of people in Church.
1. The way side Christians
2. The thorny Christians
3. The Rocky Christians
4 The Good soil Christians.

Luke 8:12-15

In this Category only 1 class makes profit of the word he/she hears.

But in the last Class of those who makes profit of the spoken word, there are also 2 categories.

The ones who Watches and Prays and the Ones who fall asleep because they feel the master is taking to long to come, or the master is not fast enough. They depart from their first love and become lukewarm. Up today, down tomorrow.

The class who watches and prays, are those who haven received the Holy Spirit, maximized his full potentials, and were profited thereby.

They heard the Holy Spirit is a teacher, they use his teaching ministry.

They hear that the Holy Spirit is a Helper, they depended on Him for help.

They heard He is the comforter, they drew strength from Him.

They Depended on Him for everything. The Holy Spirit became a real person to them, and since the Holy Spirit knows the mind of the Father, He tells them what to do at all times. They are never taken by surprise.

But, the other believers (the 5 foolish virgins) who also received the Holy Spirit but took his gentleness for granted, are those who received salvation, but got careless along the line.

They, like many others today, became Carnal at a point, and the things of the spirit became duties to them, no more relationship based.
They were no longer disciples, but Multitudes. They pray when in church only. Fast rarely, When the pastor takes too long in delivering a message, they complain. They wait to be told what to do in their father's house. Their zeal becomes cold.

The voice of the Holy Spirit becomes estranged to them. Reading the word becomes boring to them.

They no longer go to Christ just like a son goes to visit his father, it only becomes, "Father give me". These types are those who gossip in church. They pay more attention to the kind of clothes they wear to church.

This class falls back to those things Christ warned us against in Matt 6.

(For after all these things do the Gentiles seeksmiley for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Matthew:6:32-33

This class of believers begins to seek first "all other things" hoping the kingdom of God shall be added unto them.

These are those referred to as the Foolish virgins. because, they will get so distracted by unnecessary activities, neglecting the holy spirit, and their master will come suddenly, then they will get the response, " Depart from me, you workers of iniquity for i know you not.
Re: Why Were The 5 Foolish Virgins Foolish And Who Are They Referring To? by analice107: 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
forgiveness:

Let me ask you this, do you watch NatGeoWild? Okay we all do. Now, do you see Lions chasing after Rats? No, they ignore them.

Brother, Ignore Otem, he is less that an rodent.
Re: Why Were The 5 Foolish Virgins Foolish And Who Are They Referring To? by forgiveness: 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
analice107:

Let me ask you this, do you watch NatGeoWild? Okay we all do. Now, do you see Lions chasing after Rats? No, they ignore them.

He could turn out to be a Lion. I have met many of them.
Re: Why Were The 5 Foolish Virgins Foolish And Who Are They Referring To? by forgiveness: 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
analice107:
Let me put it this way. There are 4 types of people in Church.
1. The way side Christians
2. The thorny Christians
3. The Rocky Christians
4 The Good soil Christians.

Luke 8:12-15

In this Category only 1 class makes profit of the word he/she hears.

But in the last Class of those who makes profit of the spoken word, there are also 2 categories.

The ones who Watches and Prays and the Ones who fall asleep because they feel the master is taking to long to come, or the master is not fast enough. They depart from their first love and become lukewarm. Up today, down tomorrow.

The class who watches and prays, are those who haven received the Holy Spirit, maximized his full potentials, and were profited thereby.

They heard the Holy Spirit is a teacher, they use his teaching ministry.

They hear that the Holy Spirit is a Helper, they depended on Him for help.

They heard He is the comforter, they drew strength from Him.

They Depended on Him for everything. The Holy Spirit became a real person to them, and since the Holy Spirit knows the mind of the Father, He tells them what to do at all times. They are never taken by surprise.

But, the other believers (the 5 foolish virgins) who also received the Holy Spirit but took his gentleness for granted, are those who received salvation, but got careless along the line.

They, like many others today, became Carnal at a point, and the things of the spirit became duties to them, no more relationship based.
They were no longer disciples, but Multitudes. They pray when in church only. Fast rarely, When the pastor takes too long in delivering a message, they complain. They wait to be told what to do in their father's house. Their zeal becomes cold.

The voice of the Holy Spirit becomes estranged to them. Reading the word becomes boring to them.

They no longer go to Christ just like a son goes to visit his father, it only becomes, "Father give me". These types are those who gossip in church. They pay more attention to the kind of clothes they wear to church.

This class falls back to those things Christ warned us against in Matt 6.

(For after all these things do the Gentiles seeksmiley for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Matthew:6:32-33

This class of believers begins to seek first "all other things" hoping the kingdom of God shall be added unto them.

These are those referred to as the Foolish virgins. because, they will get so distracted by unnecessary activities, neglecting the holy spirit, and their master will come suddenly, then they will get the response, " Depart from me, you workers of iniquity for i know you not.

Both the wise and the foolish virgins slumbered and slept.

Meaning they were both not watching and praying as you said but the five wise virgins still entered with him why?

The five foolish virgins in this story 'HAD NO OIL'

meaning they never recieved the holy spirit. They were never saved.

Isn't it?
Re: Why Were The 5 Foolish Virgins Foolish And Who Are They Referring To? by analice107: 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
forgiveness:

Both the wise and the foolish virgins slumbered and slept.

Meaning they were both not watching and praying as you said but the five wise virgins still entered with him why?

The five foolish virgins in this story 'HAD NO OIL'

meaning they never recieved the holy spirit. They were never saved.

Isn't it?
They are all virgins right? All undefiled, Pure and expectant.

The difference is that 5had oil, the Holy Spirit, didn't, but were saved, that's why they are called virgins.

The groom has taken long to come, they all are expecting, but one group was alert, while the other wasn't.
Re: Why Were The 5 Foolish Virgins Foolish And Who Are They Referring To? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
Just here to say Hi to Forgiveness, my friend cool
Re: Why Were The 5 Foolish Virgins Foolish And Who Are They Referring To? by OtemAtum: 9:51am On Jun 20, 2017
forgiveness:

He could turn out to be a Lion. I have met many of them.
Singing: I am a lion, I am a hero o ooo...
Re: Why Were The 5 Foolish Virgins Foolish And Who Are They Referring To? by OtemAtum: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2017
analice107:

A rodent destroys. I have come to destroy the works of Yahweh (satan) and to bring the knowledge of his father to humanity and no god can stop me. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Were The 5 Foolish Virgins Foolish And Who Are They Referring To? by forgiveness: 10:14am On Jun 22, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Just here to say Hi to Forgiveness, my friend cool

Hahahahahah! I didn't see this on time. Thanks bros. grin
Re: Why Were The 5 Foolish Virgins Foolish And Who Are They Referring To? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
forgiveness:

Hahahahahah! I didn't see this on time. Thanks bros. grin
grin
Re: Why Were The 5 Foolish Virgins Foolish And Who Are They Referring To? by oaroloye(m): 6:59am On Jan 06, 2020
SHALOM!

forgiveness:

I know- it's called "DEVIL-POSSESSION!"

otemanuduno:
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

1. In the land where Abe had possessed, he did not make any homos for himself, but his wife Anurk had a child for him, which was a female. And they named her Mango.

NONE OF LORD YESHUA'S PARABLES IS ANYTHING EXOTIC: THEY ARE ABOUT EVERYDAY INCIDENTS THAT ANYONE COULD UNDERSTAND.

There was no call for Lord Yeshua to "steal the stories" from anywhere.

In the Ancient Middle-East, Security was a concern; obviously, you had to be very careful whom you opened your door at night.

The only people the Groom was interested in were the people who were ready and waiting for him, when he arrived. No one else was invited.

The Groom could have left his party to go through the laborious process of identifying the latecomers. Lord Yeshua drew from a History where that didn't happen.

THE TEN VIRGINS are ANALOGOUS to THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER:

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER.

(1) TOTAL RECALL.
(2) EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
(3) TELEKINESIS.
(4) TELEPORTATION.
(5) TRANSLATION.
(6-10) EVERLASTING LIFE.

THE TALENTS are rehabilitated as a Spiritual Person attains Holiness and increases in Holiness.

. LEVITICUS 19:1-2.

AND The LORD
Spake unto Moses,
Saying,

2. "Speak unto all
The Congregation of
The Children of Israel,
and say unto them,

'YE SHALL BE HOLY:
FOR I THE LORD YOUR GOD
(AM) HOLY."

If the Children of Israel had really served God, as they had been Commanded, everything Lord Yeshua said would have been familiar to them.

Instead, when he began demonstrating THE TEN TALENTS, the Children of Israel went to one stupid extreme:

"HOW'S HE DOING THAT? SATAN MUST BE GIVING HIM POWER!"

Or the other stupid extreme:

"GODDITIT- HE WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS WE CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND!"

. MATTHEW 13:1-23.

THE same day went Jesus out of the house,
and sat by the sea side.
2. And great multitudes
were gathered together
unto him,
so that he went into a ship,
and sat;
and the whole multitude
stood on the shore.
3. And he Spake many things
unto them in Parables,
Saying,

"Behold, a sower
went forth to sow;
4. "And when he sowed,
some seeds
fell by the way side,
and the fowls came
and devoured them up:
5. "Some fell
upon stony places,
where they had
not much earth:
and forthwith they sprung up,
because they had
no deepness of earth:
6. "And when
the Sun was up,
they were scorched;
and because they had
no root,
they withered away.
7. "And some fell
among thorns;
and the thorns sprung up,
and choked them:
8. "But other fell
into good ground,
and brought forth fruit,
some an hundredfold,
some sixtyfold,
some thirtyfold.
9. "Who hath ears to hear,
let him hear."

10. And the Disciples came,
and said unto him,

"Why speakest thou
unto them in Parables?"

11. He answered and Said
unto them,

"Because it is given unto you
to know The Mysteries
of The Kingdom of Heaven,
but to them it is not given.
12. "For whosoever hath,
to him shall be given,
and he shall have
more abundance:
but whosoever hath not,
from him shall be taken away
even that he hath.
13. "Therefore Speak I
to them in Parables:

'BECAUSE THEY SEEING
SEE NOT;
AND HEARING
THEY HEAR NOT,
NEITHER DO THEY
UNDERSTAND.'

14. "And in them is fulfilled
the Prophecy of Esaias,
which saith,

'BY HEARING YE SHALL HEAR,
AND SHALL NOT UNDERSTAND;
AND SEEING YE SHALL SEE,
AND SHALL NOT PERCEIVE:
15. 'FOR THIS PEOPLE'S HEART
IS WAXED GROSS,
AND THEIR EARS
ARE DULL OF HEARING,
AND THEIR EYES
THEY HAVE CLOSED;
LEST AT ANY TIME
THEY SHOULD SEE WITH THEIR EYES
AND HEAR WITH THEIR EARS,
AND SHOULD UNDERSTAND
WITH THEIR HEART,
AND SHOULD BE CONVERTED,
AND I SHOULD HEAL THEM.'

16. "But Blessed
are your eyes,
for they see:
and your ears,
for they hear.
17. "For verily I Say unto you,

'THAT MANY PROPHETS
AND RIGHTEOUS MEN
HAVE DESIRED TO SEE
THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT SEEN THEM;
AND TO HEAR THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT HEARD THEM.'

18. "Hear ye therefore
The Parable of the Sower.

19. 'WHEN ANY ONE HEARETH
THE WORD OF THE KINGDOM,
AND UNDERSTANDETH IT NOT,
THEN COMETH
THE WICKED ONE,
AND CATCHETH AWAY
THAT WHICH WAS
SOWN IN HIS HEART.
THIS IS HE WHICH
RECEIVED SEED
BY THE WAY SIDE.

20. 'BUT HE THAT
RECEIVED THE SEED
INTO STONY PLACES,
THE SAME IS HE
THAT HEARETH THE WORD,
AND ANON WITH JOY
RECEIVETH IT;
21. 'YET HATH HE NOT
ROOT IN HIMSELF,
BUT DURETH FOR A WHILE:
FOR WHEN TRIBULATION OR PERSECUTION
ARISETH BECAUSE
OF THE WORD,
BY AND BY HE IS OFFENDED.

22. 'HE ALSO THAT RECEIVED
SEED AMONG THE THORNS
IS HE THAT HEARETH
THE WORD;
AND THE CARE
OF THIS WORLD,
AND THE DECEITFULNESS
OF RICHES,
CHOKE THE WORD,
AND HE BECOMETH UNFRUITFUL.

23. 'BUT HE THAT
RECEIVED SEED
INTO THE GOOD GROUND
IS HE THAT HEARETH
THE WORD,
AND UNDERSTANDETH (IT);
WHICH ALSO BEARETH FRUIT,
AND BRINGETH FORTH,
SOME AN HUNDREDFOLD,
SOME SIXTY, SOME THIRTY.' "

The same way every single Christian on NAIRALAND gawks like an idiot, when I refer to things they should have been famiar with, were they not fools of hypocrites!

. REVELATION 22:11-12.

11. "He that is UNJUST,
let him be Unjust still:
and he which is FILTHY,
let him be Filthy still:
and he that is RIGHTEOUS,
let him be Righteous still:
and he that is HOLY,
let him be Holy still.
12. "And, behold,
I come quickly;
and my Reward is with me,
to give every man According
as his Work shall be."

KEEPING GOD'S COMMANDMENTS FOR PROLONGED PERIODS OF TIME IS RIGHTEOUSNESS: SUSTAINED RIGHTEOUSNESS LEADS TO HOLINESS.

. EZEKIEL 3:14-21.

14. So The Spirit lifted me up,
and took me away,
and I went in bitterness,
in the heat of my spirit;
but The Hand of The LORD
was Strong upon me.
15. Then I came to them
of The Captivity at Telabib,
that dwelt by the River of Chebar,
and I sat where they sat,
and remained there astonished
among them seven days.
16. And it came to pass
at the end of seven days,
that The Word of The LORD
came unto me,
Saying,

17. "Son of Man,
I have made thee a Watchman
unto The House of Israel:
therefore hear the Word at my mouth,
and give them warning from me.
18. "When I say unto the Wicked,

'THOU SHALT SURELY DIE;'

and thou givest him not Warning,
nor speakest to the Wicked
from his Wicked Way,
to save his life;
the same Wicked man
shall die in his Iniquity;
but his blood will I require
at thine hand.'

19. "Yet if thou warn the Wicked,
and he turn not
from his Wickedness,
nor from his Wicked Way,
he shall die in his Iniquity;
but thou hast delivered thy Soul.
20. "Again,

'WHEN A RIGHTEOUS MAN
DOTH TURN
FROM HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS,
AND COMMIT INIQUITY,
AND I LAY
A STUMBLINGBLOCK BEFORE HIM,
HE SHALL DIE:
BECAUSE THOU HAST NOT
GIVEN HIM WARNING,
HE SHALL DIE IN HIS SIN,
AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS
WHICH HE HATH DONE
SHALL NOT BE REMEMBERED;
BUT HIS BLOOD WILL I REQUIRE
AT THINE HAND.'

21. "Nevertheless if thou
Warn the Righteous Man,
that the Righteous Sin not,
and he doth not Sin,
he shall surely live,
because he is Warned;
also thou hast
delivered thy Soul."

IF A RIGHTEOUS OR HOLY MAN COMMITS A SINGLE INIQUITY, THE DEVIL IS ABLE TO HARVEST ALL OF THE SPIRITUAL ENERGY THEY HAVE ACCUMULATED.

This can, render them powerless, confused, comatose, or even dead.

This is an everyday occurrence for Sinners, who do not have much energy reserves, and are used to being "reset" to a 1% "Basic Subsistence" level.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

. DEUTERONOMY 25:13-16.

13. Thou shalt not
have in thy bag
divers weights,
a great and a small.
14. Thou shalt not
have in thine house
divers measures,
a great and a small.
15. (But) thou shalt have
a perfect and just weight,
a perfect and just measure
shalt thou have:
that thy days
may be lengthened
in the land which
The LORD thy God giveth thee.
16. For all that do such things,
(and) all that do unrighteously,
(are) an abomination
unto The LORD thy God.

.   DEUTERONOMY 27:26.

26. Cursed be he
that confirmeth not all
The Words of This Law
to do them.

And all the people shall say,

"AMEN."

This is the Fate of the "Cut-Offs:" "The Portion of the Unbelievers."

This is "The Curse of the Abominable."

PAUL TAUGHT CHRISTIANS THAT GOOD WORKS, OBEYING GOD'S COMMANDMENTS, WOULD NOT MAKE THEM RIGHTEOUS: THAT JUST BELIEVING THE WORD WOULD MAKE THEM RIGHTEOUS.

. ROMANS 4:1-8.

WHAT shall we say then
that Abraham our father,
as pertaining to the flesh,
hath found?
2. For if Abraham were
justified by Works,
he hath whereof to glory;
but not before God.
3. For what saith the Scripture?

"ABRAHAM BELIEVED GOD,
AND IT WAS COUNTED UNTO HIM
FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS."

4. Now to him that Worketh
is the Reward not reckoned of Grace, but of Debt.
5. But to him that worketh not,
but believeth on
Him that Justifieth the Ungodly,
his Faith is counted for Righteousness.
6. Even as David also describeth
the Blessedness of the man,
unto whom God
Imputeth Righteousness
without Works,
7. Saying,

"BLESSED ARE THEY
WHOSE INIQUITIES ARE FORGIVEN,
AND WHOSE SINS ARE COVERED.
8. "BLESSED IS THE MAN
TO WHOM THE LORD
WILL NOT IMPUTE SIN."

These Teachings of PAUL are all consistent with THE LEAVEN OF THE PHARISEES Lord Yeshua condemned as INIQUITY.

.    JOHN 7:14-19.

14. Now about the midst of the Feast
Jesus went up into
the midst of the Temple,
and Taught.
15. And the Jews marvelled,
saying,

"How knoweth this man letters,
having never learned?"

16. Jesus answered them,

"My Doctrine is not mine,
but His Who sent me.
17. "If any man will do His Will,
he shall know of the Doctrine,
whether It be of God,
or (whether) I speak of myself.
18. "He that speaketh of himself
seeketh his own glory:
but he that seeketh
His Glory That sent him,
the same is True,
and no Unrighteousness
is in him.
19. "Did not Moses
give you The Law,
and (yet) none of you
keepeth The Law?
Why go ye about to kill me?"

PAUL'S DOCTRINE IS ONLY IMPRESSIVE TO THOSE WHO NEVER WANTED TO KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD, ANYWAY: THOSE WHO BELIEVE THAT THOSE COMMANDMENTS ARE THE WAY OF GOD, FROM THE BEGINNING, AND TBE SOLE STANDARD OF GOOD AND EVIL, WILL UNDERSTAND THAT PAUL WAS A BLASPHEMER, LIAR, AND TRAITOR.

. ACTS 23:6.

6. But when Paul perceived
that the one part were Sadducees,
and the other Pharisees,
he cried out in the Council,

"Men and Brethren,
I am a Pharisee,
the son of a Pharisee:
of The Hope and Resurrection
of the Dead
I am called in question."

PAUL NEVER RENOUNCED PHARISEEISM: HE NEVER REPENTED OF HIS INIQUITY IN PARTAKING IN THE SILENCING AND KILLING OF ALL OF THE TRUE CHRISTIANS, WHO WANTED TO PREACH THE TRUE GOSPEL, IN DEFIANCE OF THE SANHEDRIN COUNCIL.

Therefore, he infiltrated Christianity, and taught the Gentile Christians to destroy themselves with his False Teachings.

ABRAHAM and DAVID were not SAVED.

We who have heard The Gospel operate on a higher level than them.

They were on the Mortal Failures level of THE FOOLISH VIRGINS, and never attained EVERLASTING LIFE.
Re: Why Were The 5 Foolish Virgins Foolish And Who Are They Referring To? by forgiveness: 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

I know- it's called "DEVIL-POSSESSION!"

NONE OF LORD YESHUA'S PARABLES IS ANYTHING EXOTIC: THEY ARE ABOUT EVERYDAY INCIDENTS THAT ANYONE COULD UNDERSTAND.

There was no call for Lord Yeshua to "steal the stories" from anywhere.

In the Ancient Middle-East, Security was a concern; obviously, you had to be very careful whom you opened your door at night.

The only people the Groom was interested in were the people who were ready and waiting for him, when he arrived. No one else was invited.

The Groom could have left his party to go through the laborious process of identifying the latecomers. Lord Yeshua drew from a History where that didn't happen.

THE TEN VIRGINS are ANALOGOUS to THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER:

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER.

(1) TOTAL RECALL.
(2) EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
(3) TELEKINESIS.
(4) TELEPORTATION.
(5) TRANSLATION.
(6-10) EVERLASTING LIFE.

THE TALENTS are rehabilitated as a Spiritual Person attains Holiness and increases in Holiness.

. LEVITICUS 19:1-2.

AND The LORD
Spake unto Moses,
Saying,

2. "Speak unto all
The Congregation of
The Children of Israel,
and say unto them,

'YE SHALL BE HOLY:
FOR I THE LORD YOUR GOD
(AM) HOLY."

If the Children of Israel had really served God, as they had been Commanded, everything Lord Yeshua said would have been familiar to them.

Instead, when he began demonstrating THE TEN TALENTS, the Children of Israel went to one stupid extreme:

"HOW'S HE DOING THAT? SATAN MUST BE GIVING HIM POWER!"

Or the other stupid extreme:

"GODDITIT- HE WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS WE CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND!"

. MATTHEW 13:1-23.

THE same day went Jesus out of the house,
and sat by the sea side.
2. And great multitudes
were gathered together
unto him,
so that he went into a ship,
and sat;
and the whole multitude
stood on the shore.
3. And he Spake many things
unto them in Parables,
Saying,

"Behold, a sower
went forth to sow;
4. "And when he sowed,
some seeds
fell by the way side,
and the fowls came
and devoured them up:
5. "Some fell
upon stony places,
where they had
not much earth:
and forthwith they sprung up,
because they had
no deepness of earth:
6. "And when
the Sun was up,
they were scorched;
and because they had
no root,
they withered away.
7. "And some fell
among thorns;
and the thorns sprung up,
and choked them:
8. "But other fell
into good ground,
and brought forth fruit,
some an hundredfold,
some sixtyfold,
some thirtyfold.
9. "Who hath ears to hear,
let him hear."

10. And the Disciples came,
and said unto him,

"Why speakest thou
unto them in Parables?"

11. He answered and Said
unto them,

"Because it is given unto you
to know The Mysteries
of The Kingdom of Heaven,
but to them it is not given.
12. "For whosoever hath,
to him shall be given,
and he shall have
more abundance:
but whosoever hath not,
from him shall be taken away
even that he hath.
13. "Therefore Speak I
to them in Parables:

'BECAUSE THEY SEEING
SEE NOT;
AND HEARING
THEY HEAR NOT,
NEITHER DO THEY
UNDERSTAND.'

14. "And in them is fulfilled
the Prophecy of Esaias,
which saith,

'BY HEARING YE SHALL HEAR,
AND SHALL NOT UNDERSTAND;
AND SEEING YE SHALL SEE,
AND SHALL NOT PERCEIVE:
15. 'FOR THIS PEOPLE'S HEART
IS WAXED GROSS,
AND THEIR EARS
ARE DULL OF HEARING,
AND THEIR EYES
THEY HAVE CLOSED;
LEST AT ANY TIME
THEY SHOULD SEE WITH THEIR EYES
AND HEAR WITH THEIR EARS,
AND SHOULD UNDERSTAND
WITH THEIR HEART,
AND SHOULD BE CONVERTED,
AND I SHOULD HEAL THEM.'

16. "But Blessed
are your eyes,
for they see:
and your ears,
for they hear.
17. "For verily I Say unto you,

'THAT MANY PROPHETS
AND RIGHTEOUS MEN
HAVE DESIRED TO SEE
THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT SEEN THEM;
AND TO HEAR THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT HEARD THEM.'

18. "Hear ye therefore
The Parable of the Sower.

19. 'WHEN ANY ONE HEARETH
THE WORD OF THE KINGDOM,
AND UNDERSTANDETH IT NOT,
THEN COMETH
THE WICKED ONE,
AND CATCHETH AWAY
THAT WHICH WAS
SOWN IN HIS HEART.
THIS IS HE WHICH
RECEIVED SEED
BY THE WAY SIDE.

20. 'BUT HE THAT
RECEIVED THE SEED
INTO STONY PLACES,
THE SAME IS HE
THAT HEARETH THE WORD,
AND ANON WITH JOY
RECEIVETH IT;
21. 'YET HATH HE NOT
ROOT IN HIMSELF,
BUT DURETH FOR A WHILE:
FOR WHEN TRIBULATION OR PERSECUTION
ARISETH BECAUSE
OF THE WORD,
BY AND BY HE IS OFFENDED.

22. 'HE ALSO THAT RECEIVED
SEED AMONG THE THORNS
IS HE THAT HEARETH
THE WORD;
AND THE CARE
OF THIS WORLD,
AND THE DECEITFULNESS
OF RICHES,
CHOKE THE WORD,
AND HE BECOMETH UNFRUITFUL.

23. 'BUT HE THAT
RECEIVED SEED
INTO THE GOOD GROUND
IS HE THAT HEARETH
THE WORD,
AND UNDERSTANDETH (IT);
WHICH ALSO BEARETH FRUIT,
AND BRINGETH FORTH,
SOME AN HUNDREDFOLD,
SOME SIXTY, SOME THIRTY.' "

The same way every single Christian on NAIRALAND gawks like an idiot, when I refer to things they should have been famiar with, were they not fools of hypocrites!

. REVELATION 22:11-12.

11. "He that is UNJUST,
let him be Unjust still:
and he which is FILTHY,
let him be Filthy still:
and he that is RIGHTEOUS,
let him be Righteous still:
and he that is HOLY,
let him be Holy still.
12. "And, behold,
I come quickly;
and my Reward is with me,
to give every man According
as his Work shall be."

KEEPING GOD'S COMMANDMENTS FOR PROLONGED PERIODS OF TIME IS RIGHTEOUSNESS: SUSTAINED RIGHTEOUSNESS LEADS TO HOLINESS.

. EZEKIEL 3:14-21.

14. So The Spirit lifted me up,
and took me away,
and I went in bitterness,
in the heat of my spirit;
but The Hand of The LORD
was Strong upon me.
15. Then I came to them
of The Captivity at Telabib,
that dwelt by the River of Chebar,
and I sat where they sat,
and remained there astonished
among them seven days.
16. And it came to pass
at the end of seven days,
that The Word of The LORD
came unto me,
Saying,

17. "Son of Man,
I have made thee a Watchman
unto The House of Israel:
therefore hear the Word at my mouth,
and give them warning from me.
18. "When I say unto the Wicked,

'THOU SHALT SURELY DIE;'

and thou givest him not Warning,
nor speakest to the Wicked
from his Wicked Way,
to save his life;
the same Wicked man
shall die in his Iniquity;
but his blood will I require
at thine hand.'

19. "Yet if thou warn the Wicked,
and he turn not
from his Wickedness,
nor from his Wicked Way,
he shall die in his Iniquity;
but thou hast delivered thy Soul.
20. "Again,

'WHEN A RIGHTEOUS MAN
DOTH TURN
FROM HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS,
AND COMMIT INIQUITY,
AND I LAY
A STUMBLINGBLOCK BEFORE HIM,
HE SHALL DIE:
BECAUSE THOU HAST NOT
GIVEN HIM WARNING,
HE SHALL DIE IN HIS SIN,
AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS
WHICH HE HATH DONE
SHALL NOT BE REMEMBERED;
BUT HIS BLOOD WILL I REQUIRE
AT THINE HAND.'

21. "Nevertheless if thou
Warn the Righteous Man,
that the Righteous Sin not,
and he doth not Sin,
he shall surely live,
because he is Warned;
also thou hast
delivered thy Soul."

IF A RIGHTEOUS OR HOLY MAN COMMITS A SINGLE INIQUITY, THE DEVIL IS ABLE TO HARVEST ALL OF THE SPIRITUAL ENERGY THEY HAVE ACCUMULATED.

This can, render them powerless, confused, comatose, or even dead.

This is an everyday occurrence for Sinners, who do not have much energy reserves, and are used to being "reset" to a 1% "Basic Subsistence" level.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

. DEUTERONOMY 25:13-16.

13. Thou shalt not
have in thy bag
divers weights,
a great and a small.
14. Thou shalt not
have in thine house
divers measures,
a great and a small.
15. (But) thou shalt have
a perfect and just weight,
a perfect and just measure
shalt thou have:
that thy days
may be lengthened
in the land which
The LORD thy God giveth thee.
16. For all that do such things,
(and) all that do unrighteously,
(are) an abomination
unto The LORD thy God.

.   DEUTERONOMY 27:26.

26. Cursed be he
that confirmeth not all
The Words of This Law
to do them.

And all the people shall say,

"AMEN."

This is the Fate of the "Cut-Offs:" "The Portion of the Unbelievers."

This is "The Curse of the Abominable."

PAUL TAUGHT CHRISTIANS THAT GOOD WORKS, OBEYING GOD'S COMMANDMENTS, WOULD NOT MAKE THEM RIGHTEOUS: THAT JUST BELIEVING THE WORD WOULD MAKE THEM RIGHTEOUS.

. ROMANS 4:1-8.

WHAT shall we say then
that Abraham our father,
as pertaining to the flesh,
hath found?
2. For if Abraham were
justified by Works,
he hath whereof to glory;
but not before God.
3. For what saith the Scripture?

"ABRAHAM BELIEVED GOD,
AND IT WAS COUNTED UNTO HIM
FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS."

4. Now to him that Worketh
is the Reward not reckoned of Grace, but of Debt.
5. But to him that worketh not,
but believeth on
Him that Justifieth the Ungodly,
his Faith is counted for Righteousness.
6. Even as David also describeth
the Blessedness of the man,
unto whom God
Imputeth Righteousness
without Works,
7. Saying,

"BLESSED ARE THEY
WHOSE INIQUITIES ARE FORGIVEN,
AND WHOSE SINS ARE COVERED.
8. "BLESSED IS THE MAN
TO WHOM THE LORD
WILL NOT IMPUTE SIN."

These Teachings of PAUL are all consistent with THE LEAVEN OF THE PHARISEES Lord Yeshua condemned as INIQUITY.

.    JOHN 7:14-19.

14. Now about the midst of the Feast
Jesus went up into
the midst of the Temple,
and Taught.
15. And the Jews marvelled,
saying,

"How knoweth this man letters,
having never learned?"

16. Jesus answered them,

"My Doctrine is not mine,
but His Who sent me.
17. "If any man will do His Will,
he shall know of the Doctrine,
whether It be of God,
or (whether) I speak of myself.
18. "He that speaketh of himself
seeketh his own glory:
but he that seeketh
His Glory That sent him,
the same is True,
and no Unrighteousness
is in him.
19. "Did not Moses
give you The Law,
and (yet) none of you
keepeth The Law?
Why go ye about to kill me?"

PAUL'S DOCTRINE IS ONLY IMPRESSIVE TO THOSE WHO NEVER WANTED TO KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD, ANYWAY: THOSE WHO BELIEVE THAT THOSE COMMANDMENTS ARE THE WAY OF GOD, FROM THE BEGINNING, AND TBE SOLE STANDARD OF GOOD AND EVIL, WILL UNDERSTAND THAT PAUL WAS A BLASPHEMER, LIAR, AND TRAITOR.

. ACTS 23:6.

6. But when Paul perceived
that the one part were Sadducees,
and the other Pharisees,
he cried out in the Council,

"Men and Brethren,
I am a Pharisee,
the son of a Pharisee:
of The Hope and Resurrection
of the Dead
I am called in question."

PAUL NEVER RENOUNCED PHARISEEISM: HE NEVER REPENTED OF HIS INIQUITY IN PARTAKING IN THE SILENCING AND KILLING OF ALL OF THE TRUE CHRISTIANS, WHO WANTED TO PREACH THE TRUE GOSPEL, IN DEFIANCE OF THE SANHEDRIN COUNCIL.

Therefore, he infiltrated Christianity, and taught the Gentile Christians to destroy themselves with his False Teachings.

ABRAHAM and DAVID were not SAVED.

We who have heard The Gospel operate on a higher level than them.

They were on the Mortal Failures level of THE FOOLISH VIRGINS, and never attained EVERLASTING LIFE.

You believe in Devil but you still support your believe with God. Ain't you confused?
Re: Why Were The 5 Foolish Virgins Foolish And Who Are They Referring To? by oaroloye(m): 7:33am On Jan 07, 2020
MISHIGAS!

forgiveness:

You believe in Devil but you still support your believe with God. Ain't you confused?

I AM THE FIRST CHRISTIAN IN 2,000 YEARS TO SOLVE IMMORTALITY- YET ALL YOU CAN DO IS MOCK?

You do not know anything about Christianity, do you?

. MATTHEW 4:1-11.

THEN was Jesus led
up of The Spirit
into the wilderness
to be tempted of The Devil.
2. And when he had fasted
forty days and forty nights,
he was afterward an hungred.
3. And when The Tempter
came to him,
he said,

"If thou be the Son of God,
command that these stones
be made bread."

4. But he answered and Said,
"It is written,

'MAN SHALL NOT LIVE
BY BREAD ALONE,
BUT BY EVERY WORD
THAT PROCEEDETH OUT OF
THE MOUTH OF GOD.' "

5 Then the Devil taketh him
up into the Holy City,
and setteth him
on a pinnacle of the Temple,
6 And saith unto him,

"If thou be The Son of God,
cast thyself down:
for it is written,

'HE SHALL
GIVE HIS ANGELS
CHARGE CONCERNING THEE:
AND IN THEIR HANDS
THEY SHALL BEAR THEE UP,
LEST AT ANY TIME
THOU DASH THY FOOT
AGAINST A STONE.' "

7. Jesus Said unto him,

"It is written again,

'THOU SHALT NOT TEMPT
THE LORD THY GOD,'

8. Again, the Devil
taketh him up
into an exceeding
high mountain,
and sheweth him
all The Kingdoms of the World,
and the Glory of them;
9. And saith unto him,

"All these things
will I give thee,
if thou wilt fall down
and worship me."

10. Then Saith Jesus
unto him,

"Get thee hence, Satan:
for it is written,

'THOU SHALT WORSHIP
THE LORD THY GOD,'

and

'HIM ONLY
SHALT THOU SERVE.' "

11. Then the Devil
leaveth him,
and, behold,
Angels came
and ministered unto him.

. MATTHEW 13:19.

19. "When any one
heareth The Word of The Kingdom,
and Understandeth (It) not,
then cometh The Wicked (One),
and catcheth away That
Which was sown in his heart.
This is he which received seed
By The Way Side."

. MARK 4:14-15.

14. "The Sower soweth
The Word.
15. "And these are they
by the Way Side,
where The Word is sown;
but when they have heard,
Satan cometh immediately,
and taketh away The Word
that was sown in their hearts."

. LUKE 8:11-12.

11. "Now the Parable is this:

'The Seed is
The Word of God.
12. 'Those by the Way Side
are they that hear;
then cometh The Devil,
and taketh away
the word
out of their hearts,
lest they should believe
and be Saved.' "

.    LUKE 10:16-24.

16. "He that heareth you
heareth me;
and he that despiseth you
despiseth me;
and he that despiseth me
despiseth Him
that sent me."

17. And the seventy returned
again with joy,
saying,

"Lord, even the Devils
are subject unto us
through thy Name."

18. And he Said unto them,

"I beheld Satan as lightning
fall from Heaven.
19. "Behold,
I give unto you Power
to tread on Serpents
and Scorpions,
and over all
the Power of the Enemy:
and nothing shall
by any means hurt you."
20. "Notwithstanding
in this rejoice not,
 that the spirits are subject
unto you;
but rather rejoice,
because your Names
are written in Heaven."

21. In that Hour
Jesus rejoiced in spirit,
and Said,

"I thank Thee,
O Father,
Lord of Heaven and Earth,
that thou hast hid these things
from the wise and prudent,
and hast revealed them
unto babes:
even so, Father;
for so it seemed Good
in Thy Sight.
22. "All things are
delivered to me
of my Father:
and no man knoweth
who The Son is,
but The Father;
and Who The Father is,
but The Son,
and he to whom The Son
will reveal him."

23. And he turned him
unto his Disciples,
and Said privately,

"Blessed are the eyes
which see The Things
that ye see:

24. "For I Tell you,

'THAT MANY
PROPHETS
AND KINGS
HAVE DESIRED TO SEE
THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT
SEEN THEM;
AND TO HEAR
THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT
HEARD THEM.' "

. JOHN 8:42-53.

42. Jesus Said unto them,

"If God were your Father,
ye would love me
for I proceeded forth
and came from God;
neither came I of myself,
but He sent me.
43. "Why do ye not
understand my Speech?
Even because ye cannot
hear my Word.
44. "Ye are of your
Father The Devil,
and the lusts
of your Father ye will do.
He was a Murderer
From The Beginning,
and abode not in The Truth,
because there is
no Truth in him.
When he speaketh a lie,
he speaketh of his own:
for he is a liar,
and the Father of It.
45. "And because
I Tell you The Truth,
ye believe me not.
46. "Which of you
convinceth me of Sin?
And if I say The Truth,
why do ye not believe me?
47. "He that is of God
heareth God's Words:
ye therefore hear them not,
because ye are not of God."

48. Then answered the Jews,
and said unto him,

"Say we not well
that thou art a Samaritan,
and hast a Devil?"

49. Jesus answered,

"I have not a Devil;
but I honour my Father,
and ye do dishonour me.
50. "And I seek not
mine own Glory:
there is one that seeketh
and judgeth.

51. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

'IF A MAN
KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER
SEE DEATH.' "

52. Then said the Jews
unto him,

"Now we know
that thou hast a Devil.
Abraham is dead,
and the Prophets;
and thou sayest,

'IF A MAN
KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER
TASTE OF DEATH.'

53. "Art thou greater
than our father Abraham,
which is dead?
and the Prophets are dead:
whom makest thou thyself?"

LORD YESHUA SPOKE AND TAUGHT MORE ABOUT THE DEVIL THAN ALL OTHER BIBLE SPEAKERS COMBINED.

Wrongly criticizing a Servant of God has Eternal Consequences. It is not "SOME MAN" you are despising, but THE LORD YESHUA HIMSELF.

If you despise Lord Yeshua, then you despise HIM THAT SENT HIM.

.    MATTHEW 22:1-14.

AND Jesus answered
and Spake unto them again
by Parables,
and Said,

2. "The Kingdom of Heaven
is like unto a certain king,
which made a marriage
for his son,
3. "And sent forth his servants
to call them that were bidden
to the wedding:
and they would not come.
4. "Again, he sent forth
other servants,
saying,

'TELL THEM
WHICH ARE BIDDEN,

"BEHOLD,
I HAVE PREPARED MY DINNER:
MY OXEN AND MY FATLINGS
ARE KILLED,
AND ALL THINGS ARE READY:
COME UNTO THE MARRIAGE." '

5. "But they made light of it,
and went their ways,
one to his farm,
another to his merchandise:
6. "And the remnant
took his servants,
and entreated them spitefully,
and slew them.
7. "But when the king heard thereof,
he was wroth:
and he sent forth his armies,
and destroyed those murderers,
and burned up their city.
8. Then saith he to his servants,

'THE WEDDING IS READY,
BUT THEY WHICH WERE BIDDEN
WERE NOT WORTHY.
9. 'GO YE THEREFORE
INTO THE HIGHWAYS,
AND AS MANY
AS YE SHALL FIND,
BID TO THE MARRIAGE.'

10. "So those servants
went out
into the highways,
and gathered together all
as many as they found,
both bad and good:
and the wedding
was furnished with guests.
11. "And when the king
came in
to see the guests,
he saw there a man
which had not on
a wedding garment:
12. "And he saith unto him,

'FRIEND,
HOW CAMEST THOU
IN HITHER NOT HAVING
A WEDDING GARMENT?'

And he was speechless.
13. "Then said the king
to the servants,

'BIND HIM HAND AND FOOT,
AND CAST HIM INTO OUTER DARKNESS,
THERE SHALL BE WEEPING
AND GNASHING OF TEETH.
FOR MANY ARE CALLED
BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN.'

You were invited to a Heavenly Banquet, but instead of responding with FAITH, FAITHFULNESS, and GRATITUDE, you reply with UNBELIEF, INFIDELITY, and SCORN.

. PSALM 1:1-6.

BLESSED is the man
that walketh not
in The Counsel of the Ungodly,
nor standeth in the Way of Sinners,
nor sitteth in the Seat of the Scornful.
2. But his delight is
in The Law of The LORD;
and in His Law
doth he meditate day and night.
3. And he shall be like a tree
planted by the rivers of water,
that bringeth forth his fruit
in his season;
his leaf also shall not wither;
and whatsoever he doeth
shall prosper.
4. The Ungodly are not so:
but are like the chaff
which the wind driveth away.
5.Therefore the Ungodly
shall not stand
in The Judgment,
nor Sinners
in The Congregation
of The Righteous.
6. For The LORD knoweth
The Way of the Righteous:
but the Way of the Ungodly
shall Perish.

WHAT GOD GAVE YOU, FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT, YOU IMMEDIATELY GAVE TO YOUR MASTER, THE DEVIL, SO THAT HE CAN CONTINUE TO RULE OVER YOU.

That applies to you, and everyone else in NAIRALAND: RELIGION.

No one, to date, has acted upon my Teachings.

Which are absolutely The Only Way to STOP The Devil, and drive him out of our country.

When their Churches are invaded by gunmen and bombers, and they are blown up in the pews, and gunned down in the pulpits, the survivors will demand to know why God did not come to their rescue.

God came to their Rescue before they needed rescuing- by sending ME- but they ALWAYS laughed my Message off, and turned back to those who told them what they wanted to hear, the way they wanted to hear it.

False Promises, that what is happening now would never happen. When it happened to a Brethren next to them, they were told that it would never happen to them.

You are all tranquilized by the lies of your choice. Me, I am the Alarm Clock, telling you to "Wake up, and smell the Coffin!"

It is too late for many- but there is still time to save some of you...!

(1) (Reply)

How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? / I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! / Catholic Members Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 214
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.