Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Do You Agree With This (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Agree With This (photo) (914 Views)

APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? / Ministerial Screening: 3 Things Shittu Said Most Nigerians Won't Agree With / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree With This (photo) by jammani(m): 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
How many Nairalanders would agree with this point? Any contrary opinion?

4 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With This (photo) by MosakuAW(m): 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Very very correct!

Some people will still price the goods down even when they know the right price.

This is mostly common among house helps sent to the market and also some very selfish house wives too.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This (photo) by hummerwise(m): 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
MosakuAW:

Very very correct!

Some people will still the goods down even when they know the right price.

This is mostly common among house helps sent to the market and also some very selfish house wives too.
still finding it difficult to understand ur point bros...
wetin the op min, wetin you dey talktalk
Re: Do You Agree With This (photo) by Bilabong(m): 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nigerians We no gree We can buy the whole banana 500 if you give us chance
The picture true tho
Re: Do You Agree With This (photo) by Sparrow13: 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
Its I our blood to bargain in everything we want to buy, including bride price
Re: Do You Agree With This (photo) by doublewisdom: 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
Why shouldn't I bargain hard? Do I pluck money? I also work to live and eat.
Re: Do You Agree With This (photo) by MosakuAW(m): 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
hummerwise:

still finding it difficult to understand ur point bros...
wetin the op min, wetin you dey talktalk

Firstly, Do you understand the picture? If you do, then you will understand what i posted up there, and if you do not understand it thereafter then sumtin in wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Contestant Wins N11.5m At Dubai Holy Quran Award - Photos / Explosion In Rivers As Court Dissolves 22 Elected LG Councils / Traffic Gridlock Due To The Poor State Of Elelenwo-onne Axis Of East-west Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.