Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

My Near Experience With Armed Robbery Attack - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Near Experience With Armed Robbery Attack (1055 Views)

Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried / Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja During Shootout With Armed Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Near Experience With Armed Robbery Attack by kelvine(m): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Today 8th July,2015 at 2.30pm the driver of the bus I was riding in to Warri got hand signals from vehicles around that a robbery incidence is on going about a kilometre ahead of us.
The driver alerted all passengers,parked at a safe distance and instructed all passengers to be watchful. Apparently many other travellers did same.
As a sigh of relief we heard loud Siren blaring from two police vehicles(Hilux) just a few meters behind us. Policemen looked at us as though we were the robbers. They couldn't make an approach out of fear.
Vehicles weren't coming from the other side of the road indicating that vehicles from Ore were held down in the scene of robbery.
We got off the bus crossed to the other side and waited for the police men to drive past us towards the scene of the robbery. Oooops,the men in black chose to stop moving, watched from a distance and released about 6 gun shots probably to scare the robbers away.
In less than 15 mins,vehicles from Ore started driving past us and gave hand signals that the robbery attack was over. At this point vehicles from Lagos continued the journey only then did the policemen move to console the victims of the robbery attack.
My question is,why does the Nigerian Police choose to do a rescue after a robbery scene.
Presently in Agofure park having lunch break. Warri loading...
Re: My Near Experience With Armed Robbery Attack by lonngmann(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
They are only human cry
Re: My Near Experience With Armed Robbery Attack by sunnydayasaba(m): 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
Because they also have families like you they want to go back home to.
Re: My Near Experience With Armed Robbery Attack by gabazin080(m): 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
your topic is wrong. Nothing like my near experience with arm robber, it's either your near death experience.
best topic is my experience with arm robbers or my near death experience with arm robber.
I stand to be corrected

1 Like

Re: My Near Experience With Armed Robbery Attack by Liviintainment: 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
hmmmm
Re: My Near Experience With Armed Robbery Attack by crystalzoe: 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
dats naija police for u. thank God Ur safe

1 Like

Re: My Near Experience With Armed Robbery Attack by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Na one life them get too like you

1 Like

Re: My Near Experience With Armed Robbery Attack by kelvine(m): 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
I love to be corrected, it took me a while to caption the experience using right words to represent the scenerio without sarcasm or exageration.
Would have loved to edit the topic based on your recommendations but as it played out my experience was more with the negligence of the police, I never saw the robbers,can't even prove there was actually a robbery attack.
Also there was no near death experience by me but then I agree with you that near-experience used in a sentence is wrong.
Still on the journey,when I get to destination will edit correctly.
Thanks

gabazin080:
your topic is wrong. Nothing like my near experience with arm robber, it's either your near death experience.
best topic is my experience with arm robbers or my near death experience with arm robber.
I stand to be corrected
Re: My Near Experience With Armed Robbery Attack by gabazin080(m): 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
kelvine:
I love to be corrected, it took me a while to caption the experience using right words to represent the scenerio without sarcasm or exageration.
Would have loved to edit the topic based on your recommendations but as it played out my experience was more with the negligence of the police, I never saw the robbers,can't even prove there was actually a robbery attack.
Also there was no near death experience by me but then I agree with you that near-experience used in a sentence is wrong.
Still on the journey,when I get to destination will edit correctly.
Thanks

alright bro. I didn't even read the topic before making that comment. no hard feelings.
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Watch How SAKAWA BOYS Disrespect Ghanaian Money / Men Need To Stop Pissing On The Road / Fake Silicone B00bs Is The New Trend… Ladies, Would You Rock This? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.