Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Men Need To Stop Pissing On The Road - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Need To Stop Pissing On The Road (1052 Views)

Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) / Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) / Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Need To Stop Pissing On The Road by fart: 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
It is disgusting. Men need to stop that dirty habit. If women can hold it men can hold it too. Nonsense. Can you imagine? One foolish mumu urinated on the road and now I have to drive over the urinate and after I will be the one to wash my car and tires. Please, nobody enjoys washing your gonorreah off their tires so stop it. From now on anyone I see urinating I will take a picture of the person and put it up on NL.
Re: Men Need To Stop Pissing On The Road by Korrection(m): 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lol...piss never catch you.....even in the western world....its done...and the authorities understands..
Re: Men Need To Stop Pissing On The Road by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
Korrection:
Lol...piss never catch you.....even in the western world....its done...and the authorities understands..

wrong.. you will be arrested if caught or even scolded by bystanders. which western world.. Europe or Saudi-Arabia
Re: Men Need To Stop Pissing On The Road by fart: 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
Korrection:

LIES! It's not! You will be arrested and become a s.ex offender. That means you will have to tell your neighbors that you are a sex offender, you can't be caught near schools, not to mention you will be sent to prison

Please, if you are talking about India...first of all they are Asians and they are ghetto like us. They don't count.
Re: Men Need To Stop Pissing On The Road by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Women need to start allowing us to piss inaide the hole between their legs
Re: Men Need To Stop Pissing On The Road by andyanders: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
fart:
It is disgusting. Men need to stop that dirty habit. If women can hold it men can hold it too. Nonsense. Can you imagine? One foolish mumu urinated on the road and now .I have to drive over the urinate and after I will be the one to wash my car and tires. Please, nobody enjoys washing your gonorreah off their tires so stop it. From now on anyone I see urinating I will take a picture of the person and put it up on NL.

U no go school? Urinate and after I.......
Re: Men Need To Stop Pissing On The Road by fart: 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
Re: Men Need To Stop Pissing On The Road by fart: 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
andyanders:

U no go school? Urinate and after I.......

Shut your dirty mouth
Re: Men Need To Stop Pissing On The Road by andyanders: 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
fart:

Shut your dirty mouth

That is why you are Mr. fart. Do you know the meaning of your user name? In fact people like you reason from their anus and do not have to even talk as your brain has left your normal body.
Re: Men Need To Stop Pissing On The Road by fart: 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
andyanders:

That is why you are Mr. fart. Do you know the meaning of your user name? In fact people like you reason from their anus and do not have to even talk as your brain has left your normal body.

My id is fart to raise awareness against those who have hot smelly air coming out of their mouths. You are one of them. So shut your fart mouth please

(1) (Reply)

Mental Health Nurse Who Forced A Nigerian Woman To Britain To Become Sex Slave / Viral Photo Of Fulani Herdsman In Lagos Stirs Controversy / Trouble Knocking?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.