Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,703 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Where Is Gbawe? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Gbawe? (1140 Views)

Where Is Uncle Gbawe / Where Is Gbawe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Gbawe? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
When GEJ and PDP were in Power Gbawe was used to writing long epistles against the Government,but right now Apc is in power and things are getting even worse,I no longer see his long epistles,has his contract with Apc expired?
Re: Where Is Gbawe? by knightsTempler: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lol cheesy
Re: Where Is Gbawe? by Rilwayne001: 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
When GEJ and PDP were in Power Gbawe was used to writing long epistles against the Government,but right now Apc is in power and things are getting even worse,I no longer see his long epistles,has his contract with Apc expired?

Of what purpose us campaign after election

Tell me please, are you also seeking protection from him? O boy, you are OYO. undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Is Gbawe? by temitemi1(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
They are now BDD (blind, deaf n dumb) grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Gbawe? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gbawe

1 Like

Re: Where Is Gbawe? by Stalwert: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
Avoiding the disturbance of protection seeker.
Re: Where Is Gbawe? by StOla: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
How are things getting even worse?

More like they are yet to get better.

Yet you still wonder why Gbawe et all were objective critics of the past years of irresponsibility and corruption?
Re: Where Is Gbawe? by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 23, 2015
StOla:
[s]How are things getting even worse?

More like they are yet to get better.

Yet you still wonder why Gbawe et all were objective critics of the past years of irresponsibility and corruption?[/s]

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know If One Dollar Is 196 Or 233 Naira / Is Donald Trump Pulling A Nigerian 419 Scam? - James Altucher / 14 Achievements Of Dr Goodluck Ebere Jonathan-streetnews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.