Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read (7981 Views)

Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] / Dangers Of Having Cockroaches In Your House / Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read by scentmarlc(m): 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hi guyz, below is an excerpt of an oline interaction between a patient and a doctor. Read carefully and extract the iikely danger mentioned in the conversation..

Patient: "I am 30 years male and had a protected sex with female sex worker 5 months ago . I kissed her nipples also .I felt she was lactating. is breast sucking or nipple sucking on a lactating woman carries risk to HIV infection or any STD s. I got tested at 11 weeks and 16 weeks after exposure both were negative . i didn't have any symptoms
till 16 weeks. recently i have small pimples like rash on my thighs and knees.it has been for more than 2 weeks . i also noticed one red spot on my chest and other one on stomach. I use laptop on my lap .it produces heat if we use more time . is it reason for that pimples on legs . do i need to get tested after 6 months . I knew so many things after I started viewing this site . great work bob.I will be making a donation to your site. THANKS

A Response from Dr. Frascino:

Hello,
HIV can be transmitted from an HIV-infected mom to her infant via breastfeeding. This is due to many factors, including the quantity of breast milk and the underdeveloped immune system of babies. For adults breast-milk HIV transmission remains only a hypothetical risk. That risk would be dependent on the amount of virus in the infected milk, quantity ingested, presence of cuts
or sores on the oral mucous membranes, etc. Overall the risk of an adult contracting HIV from nipple noshing would be extremely low. However, when in doubt a simple rapid HIV test at the three-month mark would give an accurate result in as few as 20 minutes. In your specific case, your two negative HIV tests out to 16 weeks are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.
Your symptoms are not at all worrisome for or suggestive of HIV. Plus symptoms are always trumped by valid negative HIV tests! However it is advisable for young lads to focus less on the nipples as it causes pain and nauseating feelings when the romance is done .
Thanks for your willingness to make a contribution
to the Robbert James Frascino AIDS Foundation
(www.concertedeffort.org).
Be well. Stay well.
Dr. Bob

Source: www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q190879.html

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read by INTROVERT(f): 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
Inyama

1 Like

Re: Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read by Arbiola(f): 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
What is boob sucking?

2 Likes

Re: Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read by Shebarh(f): 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
Like if

B000bs is the best tin a woman has
Re: Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read by falconey(m): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
I think I know the OP, I've seen him somewhere before.
Re: Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read by Allem(m): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gosh
Re: Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read by demmy0325(m): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
God help Us...
Re: Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read by misspicy(f): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hashocked
Re: Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read by vislabraye(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Suck olosho boobs . Nadah....
Re: Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read by Larablink(f): 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Chei.
Sorry that's not the end of the world.
He has learnt his mistake but in the hard way.
Re: Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read by tinuolababy(f): 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
grin grin
Re: Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read by Tallesty1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Arbiola:
What is boob sucking?
Drinking Kunu from follow-come milk containerundecided

Re: Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
shocked
Re: Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read by Slimzjoe(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
I've not still believed this theory undecided

Robinhez Teempakguy is this Possible ??
Re: Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read by jackpot(f): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
Only the males should be afraid, I guess?
Re: Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read by RobinHez(m): 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
Slimzjoe:
I've not still believed this theory undecided

Robibnhez Term pak guy is this Possible ??
yeah, HIV is transmitted through breastmilk, The dude said the female was lactating, so its possible...
but sucking on tips dat are not lactating, i dont think u can get HIV, unless/until u start the real game!
Re: Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read by scentmarlc(m): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ishilove farano lalasticlala
Pls can yu move it to fp now!!
Re: Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read by scentmarlc(m): 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
falconey:
I think I know the OP, I've seen him somewhere before.

Where could dat be ..... Have any idea?
Re: Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read by scentmarlc(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
jackpot:
Only the males should be afraid, I guess?
.... And you want us to believe you are not one baa...
Re: Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read by Slimzjoe(m): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
RobinHez:

yeah, HIV is transmitted through breastmilk, The dude said the female was lactating, so its possible...
but sucking on tips dat are not lactating, i dont think u can get HIV, unless/until u start the real game!

They've been no Reported Cases till this Present one.

Lemme Put it in my Blackbox 'Never Suck Booby again'
Re: Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read by RobinHez(m): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Slimzjoe:

loool....a better resolution : never suck booby until u're married. wink
Re: Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read by falconey(m): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
scentmarlc:

Where could dat be ..... Have any idea?

oh yeah I remember now, you are the organizer of the MR NAIRALAND contest.
Re: Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read by scentmarlc(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
falconey:

oh yeah I remember now, you are the organizer of the MR NAIRALAND contest.
hehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhgringringrin

Organizer kwa!!!!

Lolz

I was a contestant, dygeasy was the organizer. Now yu get it baaa
Re: Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read by bqlekan(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
God Forbid.. if I hear say I read this whole stuff.. I don't want to get discouraged grin
Re: Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read by scentmarlc(m): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
bqlekan:
God Forbid.. if I hear say I read this whole stuff.. I don't want to get discouraged grin
badt guygringringrin
Re: Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mmmmn........ lipsrsealed
Re: Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
Slimzjoe:

do you intend to be sucking lactating women's breasts? grin
If not, then you have nothing to worry about. Unless you start the real game of course.(remember rubbers leak. wink) so, I would go with Robinhez' advice. Abstinence till marriage. cool
Re: Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read by bqlekan(m): 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
scentmarlc:
badt guygringringrin
even you wey post am, you read am?
Re: Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read by scentmarlc(m): 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
bqlekan:
even you wey post am, you read am?
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Likely Dangers Of Boob Sucking ----->>>A Must Read by Slimzjoe(m): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Teempakguy:
do you intend to be sucking lactating women's breasts? grin
If not, then you have nothing to worry about. Unless you start the real game of course.(remember rubbers leak. wink) so, I would go with Robinhez' advice. Abstinence till marriage. cool

You can never know..... You don't Know a Lactating Women When you see one.
So truly, Abstinence might be the best grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Very Good Dermatologist / Tips For Better Digestion / Doctors Seek Osinbajo’s Intervention To End Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.