Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) (58606 Views)

The Introduction Of The Changan Brand From Stallion Motors (photos) / 2014 Model Volkswagen Jetta: Bought Brand New From Stallion Motors <<<SOLD>>> / sold bought Brandon new Volkswagen Polo 05 now 330k 08061311315 08028612026 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by kokumo1949: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
The auto policy was to start 1st July,2015 but due the new govt and no minister the policy is stalled. I expect the govt of PMB to review the policy especially on compliance by the auto companies to source for some part of their assemblage locally. Not the situation we are now where all parts are imported.
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by refreshrate: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
tempest01:

You crawl before you work....I believe with time materials will be sourced locally to reduce cost...and there will be technology transfer...smaller companies will spring up to supply parts. And industrialization will cone slowly.

I believe Africa skipped the industrialization age....That's what's taking a toll on us now

Wisdom right there ^^^
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by Horizon1: 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
Manifestations of GEJ's govt

1 Like

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by aryzgreat: 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
refreshrate:

God. bless you does not begin to scratch the surface of what I pray for you right now for this.

May your children's children call you blessed!

I know these people have no shame and will fill applications to work in this factory. Get paid to look after their families and themselves despite their inherent lack of wisdom.

Shame
Shame
Big and humongous shame and as they get paid and use the money to buy food for themselves May the pepper or bone not choke them to coma.

Shame!
kai!

Lol, Amen.

Sentiment and tribal hatred was their main reason for kicking against GEJ. The man tried. It's a pity We are lumped together
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by gbrown(m): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

One of the haters that voted chanji to daily bombing.

GEJ policy on automobile assembly in Nigeria made innoson. Stalion, Nissan etc bring their plant to Nigeria. The aim is to make cars cheap n Stop tokumbo importations.

The result is what We are seeing now.
maybe you think you are addressing someone who is not well informed, what do you know about innoson motors? Innoson motors is the brain child of chief iluodibe an astute industrialist, a man man who has been in manufacturing biz before Jonathan ever dreamt of becoming president
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by berrystunn(m): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
nelcliff:

hahahahaha.
which can joke be dat.

your quote na joke
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by refreshrate: 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
kokumo1949:
The auto policy was to start 1st July,2015 but due the new govt and no minister the policy is stalled. I expect the govt of PMB to review the policy especially on compliance by the auto companies to source for some part of their assemblage locally. Not the situation we are now where all parts are imported.

You have mind o
So after chronic expression of dullard syndrome you still expect something this serious from dullarpo?
issokay
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by rexel99: 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
GEJ's legacy lives on...

1 Like

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
That's lame, my dear. Go and do a mini research on Automobile policy of the past president, GEJ before coming back to post here.

gbrown:
Pls lets be serious here, the plant was revived by stallion group, which i am sure is a private company, so why the misleading credit to Jonathan? Funny enough i have not read any comments today from TANIODS today when madam okonjo iweala finally admitted today that the missing #2b release was ordered by Jonathan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by refreshrate: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
gbrown:

maybe you think you are addressing someone who is not well informed, what do you know about innoson motors? Innoson motors is the brain child of chief iluodibe an astute industrialist, a man man who has been in manufacturing biz before Jonathan ever dreamt of becoming president

let me guess it was chanjis administration that gave iluodibe the support to do all that abi? what about the other manufacturers mentioned?

Guy calm down, you need to understand the power behind govt policies prior to getting worked up like this.

1 Like

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by gbrown(m): 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

One of the haters that voted chanji to daily bombing.

GEJ policy on automobile assembly in Nigeria made innoson. Stalion, Nissan etc bring their plant to Nigeria. The aim is to make cars cheap n Stop tokumbo importations.

The result is what We are seeing now.
maybe you think you are addressing someone who is not well informed, what do you know about innoson motors? Innoson motors is the brain child of chief innocent chukwuma an astute industrialist, a man man who has been in manufacturing biz before Jonathan ever dreamt of becoming president
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by texas1(m): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
youngvizzy1:
tongue Buhari my Hero grin

No issues chief smiley smiley smiley
Nothing do U
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by sellYourCar: 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
Brilliant ! We're getting there.

Meanwhile see cars - www.sellyourcars.com.ng
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by Omooba77: 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
Even Dele Momodu pendulum don swing reach there and he was one of the people that were shouting that GEJ did not do anything.May God forgive everyone

1 Like

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by hamilton62(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
gbrown:
Pls lets be serious here, the plant was revived by stallion group, which i am sure is a private company, so why the misleading credit to Jonathan? Funny enough i have not read any comments today from TANIODS today when madam okonjo iweala finally admitted today that the missing #2b release was ordered by Jonathan.
When did stallion group take the stand for investing if GEJ never gave the environment for that?
Why didn't it happen before his administration if the industrial environment was not greener in his?
Do you know that they (stallion group) took such step to maximize business here in Nigeria after the encouragement came from Federal Government to IVM and automobile industries at large so they couldn't stand by for only innoson to reap from Nigeria?
GEJ made our indigenous automobile industry which is Innoson a jealous of the western automobile industries their by encouraging alternative (stallion group) to the available which triggered also NISSAN, TOYOTA and others to also come invest in Nigeria?
This is what spring up the industrialization where ajokuta was once looked into to avoid export of ore and iron but used locally... this is industralization

2 Likes

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by aryzgreat: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
[s]
gbrown:

[/s]

Mumu.
.innoson is d brain child of sir Dr innocent chukwuma. He was into motorcycle parts importation and assembly before venturing into auto assembly.

Was it not GEJ govt that supported him?

1 Share

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by Emu4life(m): 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dorrobucci:
GOD BLESS GEJ

I LOVE TRANSFORMATION!
Den go and hug transformer
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by gbrown(m): 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
refreshrate:

let me guess it was chanjis administration that gave iluodibe the support to do all that abi? what about the other manufacturers mentioned?

Guy calm down, you need to understand the power behind govt policies prior to getting worked up like this.
it,s unpardonable for you to ascribe the glory of innoson motors to Jonathan, pls dont allow his family members hear of this, they will surely attack you, pls for the records innoson motors is the brain child of chief innocent chukwuma, he started by selling motorcycles and manufacturing motorcycles later, he only invited Jonathan to commission his car plant
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by aryzgreat: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
GEJ encouraged innoson. Infact stallion and toyota rushed in after they saw the benefits of the policy Which innoson would have monopolized.

When u talk of Nigeria auto policy, think of GEJ the transformation master hated by sentimental ppl bc they feel igbos are in key position.

Shame. Enjoy d chanji

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by refreshrate: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
aryzgreat:

Lol, Amen.

Sentiment and tribal hatred was their main reason for kicking against GEJ. The man tried. It's a pity We are lumped together

Travelled over the week by road to the west. Road don nearly set finish come and see as I was tearing anyhow. posterity will judge all these people I swear sebi dia eye don dey open now?

The one wey dey pain me pass is how someone chose to call something common sense when it's as rare as it is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
Without government policies Dangote can only be as rich as Peter Obi

gbrown:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by lagdmark(m): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
GEJ, I am very sure your name will be written in the Book of Life

1 Like

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by jeremie1: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
Creating the jobs...... But how sure are u that they are not trying to make slaves out of Nigerians..... Thereby making the rich richer.... What is the measure in place to make them treat their workers well... We all talk of jobs and job creation but what of the condition of work

1 Like

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by gbrown(m): 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
]
it,s unpardonable for you to ascribe the glory of innoson motors to Jonathan, pls dont allow his family members hear of this, they will surely attack you, pls for the records innoson motors is the brain child of chief innocent chukwuma, he started by selling motorcycles and manufacturing motorcycles later, he only invited Jonathan to commission his car plant
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by amazingspiderma: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
ANODA SUGARCANE PLANTATION

That is what I can see,what kind of development will this bring. It is alll about tax generation with no aim to empower the youth.
How many people will be employed here,not even more than 200 people to operate robotic technology.

You can quote me anytime & anyday,I have seen it time and time again.Why should ALSCON,NAFCON,AJAOKUTA & Refineries be in a deplorable state and we still have our our people shaking hands with people who know that if we get these companies going we will be truely independent.

1 Like

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by Caracta(f): 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
This Dele Momodu is busty!

Hian.

1 Like

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by refreshrate: 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
centje:
Without government policies Dangote can only be as rich as Peter Obi

Allow the guy to be arguing with himself without thinking things through. You know how our people are when sentiment sets in common sense flies out the window.

1 Like

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by Phelixdegreat(m): 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
Its all coming back now. #nagodwin

1 Like

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by gbrown(m): 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
refreshrate:

refreshrate:

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by Caracta(f): 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
jasper83:

Lagos - badagry exp. way by volks b/stop.

Really? I've always wondered what happens in that building. I see no guard, no cars, no human loitering.

Thanks for sharing.
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by refreshrate: 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
jeremie1:
Creating the jobs...... But how sure are u that they are not trying to make slaves out of Nigerians..... Thereby making the rich richer.... What is the measure in place to make them treat their workers well... We all talk of jobs and job creation but what of the condition of work

That my good friend is capitaism 101 as practised all over the world.

You sef try and open a plant na, sebi Peugeot get one for north? then after using your hard earned money &investors funds to kick start it give all your staff Bentleys to drive, houses in banana island and salaries more than a Nigerian senator earns you hear?

1 Like

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by mu2sa2: 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
prince3009:
Goodluck Jonathan's Transformation Agenda which was unfortunately cut short by tribal sentiments cry cry
Bring ur saint back in 2019 to contest if u truly believe in him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) / Push Button Electric Car Jack,Electric WheelSpanner, Electric Tyre Air Pump 7/17 / Create your car's showroom and manage it 24/7 on CarXus.com!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.