Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:01 PM

Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) (58802 Views)

The Introduction Of The Changan Brand From Stallion Motors (photos) / 2014 Model Volkswagen Jetta: Bought Brand New From Stallion Motors <<<SOLD>>> / sold bought Brandon new Volkswagen Polo 05 now 330k 08061311315 08028612026 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 09, 2015
London Marketing mail Ikeja is Currentely Recruiting,..Minimum requirement should be S.S.E,.applicant should contact via Email: Napconsulthr@Gmail.com
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by ideykwum: 7:30am On Jul 09, 2015
Honestly, GEJ achieved a lot! He was no saint, but you can't take his achievements from him! Unfortunately, Buhari would take advantage of some of these foundations and shine! Let's hope Buhari adds more to this list of goodies for the Nigerian people!

Mrkuvuki:
PGEJ's Auto policy in 3D....
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by usibengate(m): 8:03am On Jul 09, 2015
That's a welcome development for us Mechanical engineers and others
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by DAngelo(m): 8:17am On Jul 09, 2015
Are you people serious? I do not see any assembly line? I see pictures of a new engine and a bunch of complete cars, but no car being assembled. Please provide actual pictures of cars, especially Volkswagen and not hyundai or Ashok-India vehicles, being assembled.
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by aku626(m): 8:20am On Jul 09, 2015
Does this plant produce VW cars as i can't see any
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 09, 2015
youngvizzy1:
Buhari at Work cheesy my Hero grin grin cheesy
Who be this?
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by tendernexx(m): 8:41am On Jul 09, 2015
berrystunn:

GEJ created more jobs.

Abeg where the jobs wey the burgeh create?
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by tendernexx(m): 8:41am On Jul 09, 2015
jcmaiah:

Who be this?

No mind d guy jare.
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by tendernexx(m): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2015
aku626:
Does this plant produce VW cars as i can't see any

All i see there are over-priced Hyundai cars, another deceit from fellow nigerians.
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by fallingsky(m): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2015
PHfinest:
GEJ

The president that prevented bloodshed by doing what Buhari failed to do in 2011.

The president that left empty treasury from which over 800bn was drawn within 3weeks.

The president that called the bluff of USA, and sourced arms from other countries via any means just to dislodge Boko haram.

The president that has urged the citizens to support Buhari in the fight against terrorism even when Buhari is clueless about how to go about it.

A government where you did not have to know any Alhaji to get a federal contract or scholarship.

His Government was corrupt but less corrupt than any Nigerian government, past, present and future.

You are a big failure like your GEJ
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by berrystunn(m): 9:22am On Jul 09, 2015
tendernexx:

Abeg where the jobs wey the burgeh create?

lazy boy... without CV
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by ekefre4(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2015
PHfinest:
GEJ

The president that prevented bloodshed by doing what Buhari failed to do in 2011.

The president that left empty treasury from which over 800bn was drawn within 3weeks.

The president that called the bluff of USA, and sourced arms from other countries via any means just to dislodge Boko haram.

The president that has urged the citizens to support Buhari in the fight against terrorism even when Buhari is clueless about how to go about it.

A government where you did not have to know any Alhaji to get a federal contract or scholarship.

His Government was corrupt but less corrupt than any Nigerian government, past, present and future.
God bless u der...btw u dey drink orijin?

1 Like

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by fritiyo: 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
youngvizzy1:
Buhari at Work cheesy my Hero grin grin cheesy

Bro u dey mention buhari cos other posters has attribute the success of d automobile GEJ.
Give regard to who is due man. thet is gej work n not buhari's.
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by Kangol99(m): 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nice one! smileyNice one!
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
jnrbayano:
When I see/read this kind of news, I run and punch the sky in jubilation for there's hope for this country's technology.

Where in Lagos is the shopfloor and the plant located, Lalasticlala?

I fancy getting a look in.

cool

Its an assembly plant, not a manufacturing plant. All components are fully produced in SA and shipped here for assembly, theres no local input from Nigeria, not even the fabrics used by the car.

Theres nothing to celebrate here, the cars are still being imported only in pieces nw, I dont see the difference cos there wont be any provision for technology transfer here.

What you see here is akin to importing keke parts and assembling them. grin
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by Viktor1983(m): 10:17am On Jul 10, 2015
ideykwum:
Honestly, GEJ achieved a lot! He was no saint, but you can't take his achievements from him! Unfortunately, Buhari would take advantage of some of these foundations and shine! Let's hope Buhari adds more to this list of goodies for the Nigerian people!

Real Talk.
Gej did well with the auto policy. I'm expecting buhari to shine more sef.
its all good for Nigeria.
Na GodWin..
I'm not affiliated to any political party.
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by ideykwum: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2015
Thanks for the objectivity! We need more of that on Nairaland!

Viktor1983:

Real Talk.
Gej did well with the auto policy. I'm expecting buhari to shine more sef.
its all good for Nigeria.
Na GodWin..
I'm not affiliated to any political party.

1 Like

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by laudate: 10:45am On Jul 10, 2015
gbrown:
Pls lets be serious here, the plant was revived by stallion group, which i am sure is a private company, so why the misleading credit to Jonathan? Funny enough i have not read any comments today from TANIODS today when madam okonjo iweala finally admitted today that the missing #2b release was ordered by Jonathan.

Jonathan's administration created the Automotive Policy that enabled or encouraged investors to pump in money, buy the plant and revive it.

Jonathan's administration wooed the automobile marketing firms to set up assembly plants to foster the assembly of cars from CKD parts, thus creating jobs for several Nigerians in that sector. Under Yar'adua & Obasanjo, these vehicle assembly plants were shut down. A few of them such as Peugeot had even resorted to importing fully built up units, and had laid off lots of workers, as there were no assembly jobs for them to do.

Now do you get it? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by laudate: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2015
kaeforum:

Its an assembly plant, not a manufacturing plant. All components are fully produced in SA and shipped here for assembly, theres no local input from Nigeria, not even the fabrics used by the car.

Theres nothing to celebrate here, the cars are still being imported only in pieces nw, I dont see the difference cos there wont be any provision for technology transfer here.

What you see here is akin to importing keke parts and assembling them. grin

Bros, some of those inputs will soon be manufactured locally. Before Peugeot shut down its assembly line in the eighties, it was already using glass windscreens manufactured by local firms such as West African Glass Manufacturing Company and Beta Glass. undecided

Its plastic bumpers were being fabricated by a local company called Twin Custom along Oshodi-Apapa expressway. I think that company has folded up now. The fabric seats were also done in Nigeria by a few local firms.

So have faith. Some of these activities may soon be reactivated. smiley

Also, the new influx of gainfully employed staff carrying out the assembly of these cars on the factory floor, at least have money to feed their families at the end of the day...so I guess that counts for something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by gbadaniyi(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2016
For next auto key duplication and remote programming, and comprehensive auto diagnosis call saabtechkeys on 08077983808., 08022667966 we will be there in no time www. saabtechkeys. com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) / Spare Key Cannot Start The Car But Can Open Doors. / I'm Trying To Ship A Car To Nigeria From Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.