Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,241 members, 7,846,139 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Graphic Photo: 14 Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Plateau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photo: 14 Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Plateau (1098 Views)

14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack / Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General / Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photo: 14 Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Plateau by chesterlee(m): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
14 people were killed by suspected Fulani
herdsmen while traveling from their village, Sho
village in Riyom LGA in Plateau state to Barkin
Ladi for their BVN registration. The 14, according
to, Langs Bulus, were given a mass burial
yesterday July 7th in Sho village and was
witnessed by the state Police commissioner Mr
Nasir Oki. A graphic photo of the 14 men and
women in a mass grave after the cut...

Source: www.lindaikeji..com/2015/07/graphic-photo-14-killed-by-suspected.html

Re: Graphic Photo: 14 Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Plateau by joganut(m): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
nigeria has become the wild west...
Re: Graphic Photo: 14 Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Plateau by theassassin: 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
Re: Graphic Photo: 14 Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Plateau by wealthyguyman(m): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Why are we turning blind eye to the atrocities committed by these herdsmen?
Re: Graphic Photo: 14 Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Plateau by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Buhari fulani stock decimating minorities in the North
Re: Graphic Photo: 14 Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Plateau by chesterlee(m): 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
WICKEDNESS

cc Lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Graphic Photo: 14 Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Plateau by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
The fraud is about to take a deadly turn. Buhari and APC, backed with the Biritish are about the pull the biggest scams ever......

Let us see some of the key events leading to where we are now:

1. Buhari visits UK, Niger and Chad to secretly negotiate the way forward for his foot soldiers, Boko Haram
2. Boko haram prisoners sent to Anambra, government initially denies but later admits.
3. Buhari releases 185 Boko Haram Members
4. Bomb blasts in Kano, Jos and Kaduna, etc
5. Oby visits Buhari for the fake BBOG campaign
6. UK Govt said they saw the girls but could not save them
7. In line with what the British Government says, Buhari Blames GEJ for not rescuing the chibok girls
8. Buhari planning to release more Boko Haram prisoners under the guise of exchange with the girls.
9. Buhari toys with Amnesty for Boko Haram
10. APC supports amnesty for their Islamic brothers, Boko Haram........
11. The Nigerian government claims to have captured the masterminds of the Bomb Blast- very laughable. This is a ploy to make the government appear competent
12.....There will be strong campaigns for amnesty for Boko Haram and swap of the so-called kidnapped girls....

-------------------------------------------------------------------
--Only APC fans support Amnesty for Boko Haram
--Only APC people believe in the Chibok Scam (of course they used it as a scam against GEJ)
--Only APC fans support the exchange of Boko Haram for the 'Ghost' Chibok Girls

-Where are pictures of the kidnapped girls?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo: 14 Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Plateau by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Can someone tell me the offence of these dead people that the nigeria state can't protect them.

Buhari is a COWARD

Quote me and join those people lying there

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: 14 Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Plateau by temitemi1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
And the killing never stop...
Re: Graphic Photo: 14 Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Plateau by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Buhari is bent on Islamising Nigeria
Re: Graphic Photo: 14 Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Plateau by Horlawoomey(m): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
rip
Re: Graphic Photo: 14 Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Plateau by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bosun Emmanuel said it in this video.

Peole did not believe. Now people can see everything playing out exactly as he said they would

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNjEGfcZC74
Re: Graphic Photo: 14 Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Plateau by Goldmaxx(f): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Graphic Photo: 14 Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Plateau by chidiebere2020(m): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Where are we going in dis country, rest in peace to d dead.
Re: Graphic Photo: 14 Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Plateau by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
u will never see buhari condemn this kind of news. tseww

I think separation is the only answer.my opinion tho
Re: Graphic Photo: 14 Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Plateau by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mellin:
u will never see buhari condemn this kind of news. tseww

I think separation is the only answer.my opinion tho

We warned you people you did not listen.
Re: Graphic Photo: 14 Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Plateau by chidiebere2020(m): 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nigeria , what a country, rest in peace to d dead
Re: Graphic Photo: 14 Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Plateau by Shortyy(f): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
as long as the killings are happening in the North, idfc. yea, i'm heartless.
Re: Graphic Photo: 14 Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Plateau by emyphil: 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Is a game of mind divide this nation for peace

Re: Graphic Photo: 14 Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Plateau by lyntiffany(f): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
This is absolute barbaric, these Fulani herds men are naturally diabolical.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Graphic Photo: 14 Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Plateau by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
PussyJuice77:

We warned you people you did not listen.
u warned who?
Re: Graphic Photo: 14 Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Plateau by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mellin:
u warned who?

You they answer all this idiots?
Re: Graphic Photo: 14 Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Plateau by mightyhaze: 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shortyy:
as long as the killings are happening in the North, idfc. yea, i'm heartless.
do u know d identity of dose ppl lyin in dat grave?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu/fashola Crises Deepens / Enenche Enenche: Mark Vs Onjeh – What I See After The Judgment / See The Replacement To The HUMVEE(HUMMER) MILITARY VEHICLE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.