Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks (2217 Views)

I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back / How I Was Betrayed At Pdp’s National Convention In Port Harcourt —sheriff / Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by princenation(m): 6:36am On Jul 09, 2015
Ex Governor of Rivers State Amaechi gave the following aftermath of the APC convention. Gov. Amechi Said He Was Betrayed By Tinubu and Buhari

“Let it be known, that I didn’t justjoin the APC, I was wooed by the legacy parties and four other PDP governors then. Naturally in every bargain, interests must be spelt out. Of course they did promise me the Vice Presidential ticket in the forth coming election with a condition to sell the party and make President Jonathan unpopular. The initial arrangement was to pair me with Hon. Tambuwal (Speaker of House of Representatives) .But when other entrants like Atiku and others entered the party, everything changed. It was Gov. Nyako that opened up to me on the recent changes, and pleaded with me to take the position of the National chairman of party, that it will be zoned to the South-South. And I grudgingly accepted. Now, in every political convention, consensus building is needed to harmonize all interests.So I initiated a platform for the 16 APC governors to talk in Port-Harcourt last week. And in that meeting, the 13 governors and their deputies that were in attendance reassured me that I will be given the national chairmanship slot. But when I asked Gov. Adams to ask Chief Ikimi and John Oyegun to step down for my candidate, Adam’s quietly told me “My brother, I know the bad name they have called you in the South-South and Rivers in particular. Again, I sympathize with you because I know how much you have put-in in APC, this Yoruba and Hausa people can’t be trusted, they said you couldn’t build the APC in Rivers State and that only 95,633 out of the 1.3 million membership you claimed have passport photographs. That everything was doctored by you”.I find it very disappointing, that we no longer have men of trust, and integrity. Men whose words should be their bond in politics. So last night, I made my position clear, that if the other candidates didn't step down for Dr. Sam Sam Jaja, then there was no point picking the expression of interest form. I feel deeply betrayed”

Source: http://www..com/i-was-betrayed-by-tinubu-and-buhari-gov-amaechi-speaks/

Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by HungerBAD: 6:38am On Jul 09, 2015
This OP you better stop smoking this Terry G things, na mental you dey so.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by shaddi(m): 6:38am On Jul 09, 2015
cheesy bu
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by solarview(m): 6:38am On Jul 09, 2015
Hohoho... grin

APC.......You scam me, I scam you.

Anyway same way him 'sold' Jonathan.
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by kodded(m): 6:39am On Jul 09, 2015
i doubt if this report is true, the whole story sound false undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by Allem(m): 6:39am On Jul 09, 2015
grin
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 09, 2015
Lol
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:41am On Jul 09, 2015
Source?
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by ikanason(m): 6:42am On Jul 09, 2015
Can this be true?
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by IamLEGEND1: 6:42am On Jul 09, 2015
You no put sauce and u dey expect us make we digest this nönsense?

Abi na you interview am personally?
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by wayaa007(m): 6:42am On Jul 09, 2015
Source or I don't believe this
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 09, 2015
ok
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by princenation(m): 6:43am On Jul 09, 2015
HungerBAD:
Are you from Rivers state?grin
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by biznus: 6:44am On Jul 09, 2015
[s]
princenation:
Ex Governor of Rivers State Amaechi gave the following aftermath of the APC convention. Gov. Amechi Said He Was Betrayed By Tinubu and Buhari

“Let it be known, that I didn’t justjoin the APC, I was wooed by the legacy parties and four other PDP governors then. Naturally in every bargain, interests must be spelt out. Of course they did promise me the Vice Presidential ticket in the forth coming election with a condition to sell the party and make President Jonathan unpopular. The initial arrangement was to pair me with Hon. Tambuwal (Speaker of House of Representatives) .But when other entrants like Atiku and others entered the party, everything changed. It was Gov. Nyako that opened up to me on the recent changes, and pleaded with me to take the position of the National chairman of party, that it will be zoned to the South-South. And I grudgingly accepted. Now, in every political convention, consensus building is needed to harmonize all interests.So I initiated a platform for the 16 APC governors to talk in Port-Harcourt last week. And in that meeting, the 13 governors and their deputies that were in attendance reassured me that I will be given the national chairmanship slot. But when I asked Gov. Adams to ask Chief Ikimi and John Oyegun to step down for my candidate, Adam’s quietly told me “My brother, I know the bad name they have called you in the South-South and Rivers in particular. Again, I sympathize with you because I know how much you have put-in in APC, this Yoruba and Hausa people can’t be trusted, they said you couldn’t build the APC in Rivers State and that only 95,633 out of the 1.3 million membership you claimed have passport photographs. That everything was doctored by you”.I find it very disappointing, that we no longer have men of trust, and integrity. Men whose words should be their bond in politics. So last night, I made my position clear, that if the other candidates didn't step down for Dr. Sam Sam Jaja, then there was no point picking the expression of interest form. I feel deeply betrayed”
[/s]Next Blogger soon to be apprehended
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by bewla(m): 6:44am On Jul 09, 2015
Talk easy
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by Flets: 6:47am On Jul 09, 2015
Ok
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by princenation(m): 6:47am On Jul 09, 2015
biznus:
[s][/s]Next Blogger soon to be apprehended
grin
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by Houseofglam7(f): 6:48am On Jul 09, 2015
Issorait

Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by ponleh(m): 6:48am On Jul 09, 2015
welcome to the real politics
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by princenation(m): 6:50am On Jul 09, 2015
wayaa007:
Source or I don't believe this
its for real, I've inserted the source
IamLEGEND1:
You no put sauce and u dey expect us make we digest this nönsense?
Abi na you interview am personally?
grin u might just recheck
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by haqueurate(m): 6:58am On Jul 09, 2015
Am glad they hv started catching people who lie online, wait untill they get you for trying to cause unrest and malicious slander.
Then you will blame the devil
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by Donrissy(m): 6:59am On Jul 09, 2015
*sighs*
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by bakjal(m): 7:01am On Jul 09, 2015
Pls stop dis unnecessary bullshit of propaganda... Pls stop quoting ppl wrongly to get ur attention..... Try harder next time ok, cos we cant buy dis rubbish of ur writeup!
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by vjsmiles: 7:02am On Jul 09, 2015
grin grin grin

[size=14pt] Amaechi is like this right now [/size]

Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by princenation(m): 7:06am On Jul 09, 2015
bakjal:
Pls stop dis unnecessary bullshit of propaganda...
Pls stop quoting ppl wrongly to get ur attention.....
Try harder next time ok, cos we cant buy dis rubbish of ur writeup!
U mean it's too harsh to be true?
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by klins4213(m): 7:07am On Jul 09, 2015
Why?
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by bakjal(m): 7:12am On Jul 09, 2015
princenation:
U mean it's too harsh to be true?
NO...Simply because its not constructive enough!
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by princenation(m): 7:16am On Jul 09, 2015
bakjal:

NO...Simply because its not constructive enough!
it wasn't meant to be constructive but straight to the point. u heard about the meeting in PH that was organized by Amaechi right?
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by IamLEGEND1: 7:17am On Jul 09, 2015
princenation:
its for real, I've inserted the source grin u might just recheck

i think you're the one who should recheck .

except if you genuinely believe the nönsense you posted there is an actual link.

Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by Olofintoto(m): 8:02am On Jul 09, 2015
HungerBAD:
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by AlienStar: 8:13am On Jul 09, 2015
Wen they said "politics is a dirty game" ds is wot they really meant, sowie u learnt it d hard way!
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by braimeddy: 8:23am On Jul 09, 2015
OP why u dey lie like dis na. U will soon b arrested for this ur fake story. And by the way ur source is not legit. When I click on it dis is wat it shows

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moves To Impeach & Replace Bukola Saraki As Senate President Commences...!!! / Implication Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest. / VIDEO Of CORRUPTION: Cop Records SEXXTAPE While On Duty!! (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.