Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

How To Start Car Wash Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Car Wash Business In Nigeria (4794 Views)

7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 / In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business / Car Wash Business. 30 Years Raw Practical Experience Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Car Wash Business In Nigeria by Fertilenigeria: 7:37am On Jul 09, 2015
Do you know that small scale car wash businesses make as much as 5-10k per day? If you calculate this amount for a whole month, you will discover that this business has no match with most white collar jobs in-terms of monthly returns.

Interestingly, you don't need huge amount of investment capital to start this business.

You can look into this business idea and see how you can add a bit of innovation in it. The end result is making more money and providing employment opportunity for other young Nigerians.

We have published the step-by-step guide on how you can start this business right now. With this guide, you can simply follow the checklist to establish your ultra modern car washing business.

Click here to read the guide >>> http://infoguidenigeria.com/start-car-wash-business/
Re: How To Start Car Wash Business In Nigeria by docchuks(m): 7:22am On Jan 12, 2016
Re: How To Start Car Wash Business In Nigeria by miclezhao: 2:23am On Mar 30, 2016
This is Zhao from Risense automatic carwash machine factory.
We are biggest carwash machine manufacturer in china, using japan technology.

1) Automatic touchless car wash machine:
It wash cars with highpressure water, shampoo, wax, can wash 12cars/hour.

2) Automatic inbay rollover car wash machine:
It wash cars with 5 brushes, shampoo, wax, can wash 12cars/hour, also blow dry cars automatically.

3) Automatic tunnel car wash machine:
It wash cars with 9 brushes, highpressure water, shampoo, wax, can wash 55cars/hour, also blow dry cars automatically.

We installed many machines in nigeria. Lagos and abuja clinet is using it very well.
Engineer will install machine for free, just is responsible for engineer's air tickets and accomodation.
Welcome to talk on whatsapp or email for details.
Best Regards
MicleZhao
Qingdao Risense Mechatronics Co.,Ltd
Address: Xin'an Industrial Park, West End of Qianwangang Rd, Economic and Technological Development Zone, Qingdao, Shandong, China
TEL:86-18661894801
Email: micle@risense-carwash.com
whatsapp:86-18661894801

Re: How To Start Car Wash Business In Nigeria by miclezhao: 2:25am On Mar 30, 2016
Automatic touchless carwash machine

Best Regards
MicleZhao
Address: Xin'an Industrial Park, West End of Qianwangang Rd, Economic and Technological Development Zone, Qingdao, Shandong, China

Re: How To Start Car Wash Business In Nigeria by miclezhao: 2:27am On Mar 30, 2016
Automatic rollover car wash machine

Best Regards
MicleZhao

Re: How To Start Car Wash Business In Nigeria by millhouse: 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
How much is the machine
Re: How To Start Car Wash Business In Nigeria by chidiebereeneh(m): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
pls how much is this ultra modern car wash? and what about other smaller machines
Re: How To Start Car Wash Business In Nigeria by sheunfemix: 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
*Do you know you can make $500 monthly and withdraw it in your bank account?*

I used to be very sceptical about people who claim you can make money online working from home until I saw my friends account.

This may sound a little ridiculous and unbelievable but...

I just earned my first $8 by referring 2 people to my website this week.

I have friends who make over $100 - $500 monthly with their smartphone.

It is REAL! I am a proof.

Just take a look at how you too can benefit from this simple business

Click here>>>

www.my4cornersteam.com

Femi Iyanda
07035067939 (whatsapp)
femiyanda@gmail.com
Re: How To Start Car Wash Business In Nigeria by benz33(m): 6:09pm On May 01, 2017
I WILL NOT ADVISE ANYONE TO GO INTO AUTOMATIC CAR WASH BUSINESS IN NIGERIA BECAUSE OF ITS HUGE RISK AND FAILURE.

I have over 28 Years experience in Car Washing business. If you are thinking of starting one and don't know how to go about it...please feel Free to consult me 08037224118. My consultation and support services is affordable.
Re: How To Start Car Wash Business In Nigeria by iseeicome: 10:21am On Sep 15, 2017
Re: How To Start Car Wash Business In Nigeria by gistcity(m): 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
Get your car wash feasibility study & business plan
Re: How To Start Car Wash Business In Nigeria by Chigorkizz(m): 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
Re: How To Start Car Wash Business In Nigeria by joeybankz: 10:51am On Nov 30, 2019
How to start a car wash business in Nigeria......
Re: How To Start Car Wash Business In Nigeria by konews: 11:18am On Feb 24, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Souviners For Your Events,check In Here To See Some Of Our Works / Do You Support The Removal Of Fuel Subsidy (poll) / How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.