Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful (17203 Views)

"Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB / Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose / Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by klax(m): 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
Pls APC just be quiet ok. Fayose has the right to say whatever he likes since all apc governor during Gej has no respect for him then and nothing Gej did that pleases them pls its your own turn now for your cow visiting president to get his own shot too. Period!!!

You reap what you sow, it's as simple as that so Fayose go on its a free world.

1 Like

Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by ROYALD(m): 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
Grateful for what, Ekiti collected money due to ekiti from Federal Government ,that money did not belong to the Federal Government is Nigerian money

2 Likes

Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by Nellybii: 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
Exploit200:

You're a bastard for insulting my governor

Am sure you are one of his thugs because if you are a responsible civil servant and you feed a family nd you have not been paid your salary since April you won't talk like this. Bloody Riff Raff
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by mohisi: 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
danpaul1:
The All Progressives Congress in Ekiti State has criticised Governor Ayodele Fayose over his recent comment on the bailout fund released by President Muhammadu Buhari to states, saying it is ingratitude taken too far.

Fayose said the bailout fund out of which Ekiti State benefited in billions of naira, is not a bailout but an amount due to Ekiti State from the federation account.

This is an irresponsible statement coming from a governor over which his colleague governors, labour unions and all well meaning Nigerians were full of gratitude to the President for the bailout. Fayose as usual, is up to one of his antics whenever money is involved.

His statement that Ekiti wage bill is N2.6billion has given him away as someone who wants to shortchange Ekiti people again. For the avoidance of doubt, the wage bill of Ekiti State workers is N1.6 billion naira and if we include subventions to higher institutions, pensions and political appointees’ salaries which is N600 million naira, everything amounts to N2.2 billion naira. We wonder where Fayose got the figure of N2.6 billion, Olatunbosun stated.

”We have said it many times that Mr. Fayose is paying some election contractors and he has not denied this categorically. His latest inflation of the wage bill of Ekiti State is to prepare the minds of Ekiti workers that he would not use the bailout fund to pay their backlog of salaries and allowances even though he lies to the outside world that he was not owing Ekiti workers.”

We are aware that Fayose is yet to pay Ekiti workers September 2014 salary, 2014 leave bonus, June salary, March to June co operative deduction, core subject and rural allowance from March to June while he has not released 4 months subventions to Ekiti State University. He is also owing pensioners a backlog of allowances as well as traditional rulers.

Fayose’s claim that the bailout fund is Ekiti State is entitlement is very unfortunate as the fund is not Ekiti State allocation from the federation account but a special intervention fund over which he was supposed to be grateful to the President. Fayose’s mentor, former President Jonathan did not give such bailout to any state in Nigeria.

This has revealed that Fayose has not stopped his hate campaign against the President even after electoral campaign is over. At any given opportunity, Fayose has continued to lambast and embarrass the President.

We also aware that Fayose is the coordinator of operation bring the Buhari-led Federal Government down where N400 million is contributed monthly by each PDP state for the devious project.

Fayose’s outbursts is ingratitude of the highest order which does not represent the collective opinion of Ekiti people who are always appreciative of good deeds. President Muhammadu Buhari should be praised for directing that all monies should be paid into the federation account from where the bailout money came from. This is a result of his anti-corruption drive.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/bailout-apc-tells-fayose-not-to-be-sungrateful/#sthash.Es4wRSXQ.dpuf
is an ungrateful fool
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by Nemma(m): 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
mohisi:
is an ungrateful fool
Pls elaborate more on how fayose is an ungrateful fool...... I thought the money belongs to Nigerians not APC.
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by Mrco2: 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
The clowns in APC never fail to disappoint me. What the president did was nothing special because its a monthly occurrence the three tires of government share fund monthly. I doubt if APC understand the meaning of bailout. Its a pity we governed by clowns may god help us all.
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by light004: 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
IamPatriotic:
It will be criminal and wicked on the part of any state Governor to appropriate the bailout funds other than the payment of workers' salary.

Fayose is right. The money belongs to the federation and not the fed. govt like APC is saying. It can not be a bailout fund but an allocation from the federation account. The APC govt said they want to do things according to the law and not act arbitrarily like previous administration and so, the law states that all monies collected must be put into the federation account and shared on an agreed basis between the fed. govt, federating units and local govet.
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by akfeas(m): 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
All i want to ask be beg for is for the Ekiti state government in the person of Governor Ayo Fayose to pls fulfil the long awaiting debt being owed to 2013 and 2014 batches "C" and "A" corp members respectively which amount to fifty thousand naira only (#50,000). They worked a year for it.
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
adavebobo37:
Fayose is a scam. He made mention of the Liquefied Natural Gas fund and didn't mentioned the fund released from the CBN to all states in the federation. He claims that the 2.1billion naira released is just a no normal entitlement due to Ekiti State and not a bailout fund.

He wants to syphon the CBN fund due to the state. How can just #2.1billion be released to Ekiti State out of a total sum of over #700b approved and disbursed by the federal government?! Fayose should be probed and not to be allowed to deprive Ekiti workers their rights.

CBN fund is a loan which can be drawn by only interested states...While the fund from LNG is for all tiers of government as Fayose observed hence there isn't need for any form of gratitude... Also get it into your head that buhari cannot grant any bailout without NASS consent because states are not an extension of FG but an independent organ...this is democracy not military government... Get informed before displaying your stupidityyyy in the public and insulting your eldersundecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by ajalaolanr(m): 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
I am not a Fayose fan, but he's right. Why should he be grateful? Why should even apc or buhari expect gratitude ? It's no one's money buy the collective wealth of all Nigerians, these politicians truly will not cease to amaze me!
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by danpaul1(m): 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Otondo
Madt man
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by danpaul1(m): 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
I just realised my post made front page.. I dedicate this fit to God almighty, who made it possible for me to see dis day, and my network provider, GLO, for its stable internet service
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Wildrage:
Can Buhari personally bail the states out without the National assembly approval and appropriation for same?

Yes he can because Nigeria has reverted back to a unitary system of government since May 29th 2015.
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by unclejb2(m): 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=danpaul1 post=35656617]The All Progressives Congress in Ekiti State has criticised Governor Ayodele Fayose over his recent comment on the bailout fund released by President Muhammadu Buhari to states, saying it is ingratitude taken too far.

Fayose said the bailout fund out of which Ekiti State benefited in billions of naira, is not a bailout but an amount due to Ekiti State from the federation account.

This is an irresponsible statement coming from a governor over which his colleague governors, labour unions and all well meaning Nigerians were full of gratitude to the President for the bailout. Fayose as usual, is up to one of his antics whenever money is involved.

His statement that Ekiti wage bill is N2.6billion has given him away as someone who wants to shortchange Ekiti people again. For the avoidance of doubt, the wage bill of Ekiti State workers is N1.6 billion naira and if we include subventions to higher institutions, pensions and political appointees’ salaries which is N600 million naira, everything amounts to N2.2 billion naira. We wonder where Fayose got the figure of N2.6 billion, Olatunbosun stated.

”We have said it many times that Mr. Fayose is paying some election contractors and he has not denied this categorically. His latest inflation of the wage bill of Ekiti State is to prepare the minds of Ekiti workers that he would not use the bailout fund to pay their backlog of salaries and allowances even though he lies to the outside world that he was not owing Ekiti workers.”

We are aware that Fayose is yet to pay Ekiti workers September 2014 salary, 2014 leave bonus, June salary, March to June co operative deduction, core subject and rural allowance from March to June while he has not released 4 months subventions to Ekiti State University. He is also owing pensioners a backlog of allowances as well as traditional rulers.

Fayose’s claim that the bailout fund is Ekiti State is entitlement is very unfortunate as the fund is not Ekiti State allocation from the federation account but a special intervention fund over which he was supposed to be grateful to the President. Fayose’s mentor, former President Jonathan did not give such bailout to any state in Nigeria.

This has revealed that Fayose has not stopped his hate campaign against the President even after electoral campaign is over. At any given opportunity, Fayose has continued to lambast and embarrass the President.

We also aware that Fayose is the coordinator of operation bring the Buhari-led Federal Government down where N400 million is contributed monthly by each PDP state for the devious project.

Fayose’s outbursts is ingratitude of the highest order which does not represent the collective opinion of Ekiti people who are always appreciative of good deeds. President Muhammadu Buhari should be praised for directing that all monies should be paid into the federation account from where the bailout money came from. This is a result of his anti-corruption drive.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/bailout-apc-tells-fayose-not-to-be-ungrateful/#sthash.Es4wRSXQ.dpuf[/qu ote] I hope the NEC and FAAC gave aproval for the disbursement of these funds?
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by HOTWATER(m): 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Buhari Stylishly refunding campaign money

1 Like

Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by Felixc: 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
fayose is always on point
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by mechanics(m): 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Of all d governors only Fayose is talking, he shud rememba dat EFCC wil stil come for him.
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by chloee(f): 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
Positiveminds:
APC HATES TRUTH SO MUCH
APC behaving as if they are in opposing at the center
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
I just hate the apc...

Their actions ryhm with their name apc..

I just want to unfollow every topic bearing apc.
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
I just hate this word apc...

Their actions ryhm with their name apc..

I just want to unfollow every topic bearing apc.
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by Dino2002: 5:45am On Jul 10, 2015
APC machinery keep quiet.

Ur state of osun owes more than ekiti state & more so ur ungrateful fayemi caused the non payment of salaries because of satisfying apc kingpin thief nubu.

Be wise.
Ur propaganda is not salable in ekiti we don't want to hear ur name anymore.
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by Aminat508(f): 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Am on political exile, till d ministerial list is out!
Where is my Aminat508?
oremussanctus i am not around for now, i will be back soon dearie

1 Like

Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by mistabiola: 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
Aminat508:
oremussanctus i am not around for now, i will be back soon dearie

missing you kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Grants APC Right To Participate In Bayelsa Governorship Election / Top Ten Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria... International Observer ( Displora) / ICPC Accuses Mohammed Garba Gololo Of Forging Bsc, Master’s Degrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.