Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days (49762 Views)

Who Sang This Mtncaller Tune Song?? / Please What Is The Name Of The Female Artist That Sang This Song / Top Five Hit Songs Not Written By Artistes Who Sang Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days by Roughfyzay(m): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
Where is Ayinla Omo Wura
Re: Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days by tuffgongjo(m): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
poyet:
Majek Fashek when that think he smokes had not dealt with him. Now he is a shadow of himself. Egbo!
Majek's problem is down to Crack not weed.
Re: Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days by cupidhero(m): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
OP where is rex jim lawson? angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days by naptu2: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
chubbygal:
Pls include Victoria uchendu.....Love nwanti nwanti, eje Mu na love.

My favourite Nelly Uchendu songs are Mamausa , Waka About and one other song whose name I can not remember.

Nelly Uchendu - Love Nwantinti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7TxR37eeTw
Re: Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days by freshness2020: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
tuffgongjo:
You mean "Art Alade" Dare's father?
Yea boss!
Re: Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days by lolaxavier(m): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Fixed!......No need to thank me! wink

I have unfixed it, says me
Thank me.
Re: Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
Godspearl:
Include Salawa Abeni oo
The Waka crooner.
Re: Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days by cupidhero(m): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
1-Cardinal rex jim lawson

Re: Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days by betty202020(m): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
Where is OLIVER DE COQUE, DR. SIR WARRIOR, BRIGHT CHIMEZIE ZIGIMA croner? well, we know where they from.

1 Like

Re: Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days by gurunlocker: 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
only here to check on chief Ebenezer obey....

LEGEND
Re: Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Roughfyzay:
Where is Ayinla Omo Wura
Egun Mogaji/Anigilaje.
Re: Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days by sirp2007: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
hw abt BAYO ADE....that sang ''Amebo dem go tire''
osayomore joseph
oris wiliki
mandators
felix liberty
peterside otong
bright chimizie

1 Like

Re: Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days by engrshakespeare: 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
ahsekeena:

That's ur furking business man

You talk like a goat, are you one? shocked

1 Like

Re: Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days by Chubhie: 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nostalgic! Osadebe,ebenezer obey and bongos back then when turn tables rule. Have been looking for when to get fuel for love track by winkers band. Anyone?
Re: Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
lexy2014:
No ooh. He won gold 4 nigeria in swimming at d 1966 olympic games
Oh... What a Legend... He should be Knighted
Re: Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days by architez: 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
Anybody has lijadu sisters?
Re: Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days by lexy2014: 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
Freemanan:

Oh... What a Legend... He should be Knighted
I think he has been chieftancied

1 Like

Re: Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days by sonnie10: 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
neweraomo:
I love Chris brown

How about Chris Okotie?

1 Like

Re: Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days by simonydurny(m): 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
Where is Christy Essien Igbokwe on this list
Re: Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days by sun4mama(m): 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
Wht abt Felix liberty the lover boy
Re: Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days by MARKone(m): 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ah Good all days. Bongos Ekwue was too much ever green song indeed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2609443_bongus_jpege17364c683da4156da130bb914d9c4db

Lovely track

C0ck crow at dawn brings back sweet memories
Re: Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days by sapientia(m): 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
where sir warrior and oriental brothers?
Re: Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
lexy2014:
I think he has been chieftancied
His reputation precedes that Mate...
Don't you think?
Re: Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
sonnie10:

How about Chris Okotie?
Or Chris Uba

2 Likes

Re: Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days by pickabeau1: 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
kingarizona1:
Good old Days.... Thanks To WAZOBIA fm's (old skool thursday, dunno if they still do it), I sing some of those songs like I was born in the 80's.

Meanwhile, can someone please help me with the name of this track, its a Song sang by Chief Ebenezer Obey... I think the chorus is... "Ko so no to le wa, kosi wa tale gu,Aha ha ha Haleluyah" x2..... Abeg my yoruba brothers... Sorry iffa no type am well

The Man, The Horse and The Boy - Evergreen

1 Like

Re: Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days by Roughfyzay(m): 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Egun Mogaji/Anigilaje.
One Orijin for you jare! grin

1 Like

Re: Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days by Brytawon(m): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
Issoright...
Re: Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days by no2fuks(m): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
lolaxavier:

But far better than now...

they had coup detat civil war plus most of the things happening now but no technology to broadcast it
Re: Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days by jabberjawz: 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
sirp2007:
hw abt BAYO ADE....that sang ''Amebo dem go tire''
osayomore joseph
oris wiliki
mandators
felix liberty
peterside otong
bright chimizie

Alex o
Re: Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days by sonnie10: 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
Freemanan:

Or Chris Uba

Uba ko poverty ni. We are talking about legendary singers.
Re: Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days by endeedike(m): 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
one of the best...u shud see him in his prime...chicks back den they monkey for am
evlyn:
majek was a fine boy oooo...chei...drugs can disfigure sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / 17 Amazing Quotes By Tupac Shakur About Moving On In Life / Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.