Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

On My Issue With My Faculty With Regards To Law School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On My Issue With My Faculty With Regards To Law School (407 Views)

Dogara Needs To Go Back To Law School Because Budget Padding Is Corruption / Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback) / I’ve Declared My Assets According To Law – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On My Issue With My Faculty With Regards To Law School by frankijege(m): 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
I write to notify you that what happened between me and the Faculty of Law, Benue State University, though tortuous, has been resolved. Although it is not easy, but I have decided to let everything go and allow God take charge.
I want to appreciate the role played by the Vice Chancellor and all the lecturers who took my matter personal, and fought for me while it lasted. I cannot thank my course mates enough. For those who celebrated my ordeal, I heard. My prayer for you, is that may you never be faced with this kind of situation in life. I also thank all of you, my facebook family for the concern. May God bless you all. Some people mistook my write up as a blackmail, that is far from it. The write up wasn't written to blackmail anybody.
Although my name has not been included on the list, I have taken solace in the fact that I gave my best and I have the assurances of the school management that if an opportunity comes, I would be mobilised. Even if such opportunity doesn't come, I hold no grudge.
In all this, I wasn't fighting anybody. What I was doing was merely fighting for what I perceived was my right and people should always be encouraged to fight for their rights. I hope wrong meanings would not be read to the actions I took.
Finally, I wish my mates a wonderful time in the Law School. I have an unalloyed confidence in the Diamond Class. Therefore, I believe you will all do us proud in the Law School.
To my Dean, I pray you will understand that what I wrote was out of frustration and without malice; I also pray this, won't affect our relationship in anyway.
Thank you all
Frank Ijege
Re: On My Issue With My Faculty With Regards To Law School by sinkhole: 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
But you did not thank any of your NL friends! I remember I adviced you to break the fucckinng lecturer's leg grin
Re: On My Issue With My Faculty With Regards To Law School by frankijege(m): 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
I owe you all loads of gratitude. I almost bought your idea o grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Says End In Sight For Boko Haram / Ebola: No plan to ban Liberia flights, says NCAA / Breaking: Suicide Tricyclist Kills Three, Injures Three In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.