Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,671 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' (74593 Views)

Falzthebahdguy, Ik Ogbonna, Babatee And Jide Kosoko Pictured / Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) / OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by tyconcepts(f): 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
morereb10:
it takes courage my dear and tnk God u r out finally. Yetunde, is not your fault that all this happened ok. move on with your life.

you don't know what God have in stock for u. u r not true yet as long as u r still alive ok. it is pitiful and hurtful but you got to move one.

stop raining courses.

I guess you mean through....

Its curses please.

3 Likes

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by suwalee(f): 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
How is dat dude plz? Wish he jst make use of some borrowed brain whyning like a teenager only a teenager says all dat junk
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by Ishilove: 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
I only know that my manhood will only be small to a woman with a wide womanhood

This is cold cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by kollysnut(m): 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
veekid:
iranu
abasha

1 Like

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by 12month: 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
Wetin concern me? I dey enjoy the guy film wella for AM Yoruba... wink
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by dammytosh: 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
No wonder they produce crap movie.

They are very daft in their reasoning.

So this f00l wrote all these to do what ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
Some Jerry Springer shi.t
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Wow! That bytch is ugly. grin grin grin grin grin

I actually believe the guy's part.

Can't blame the Tunde fellow. He had to bear that appearance of her every morning when he woke up. Yuck

2 Likes

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by nawaoooo: 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Shebi one yeye guy dey shout up and down for nairaland say he dey sell prick enlargement......WEY YOU OOOO, I DON GET CUSTOMER FOR U.......... Help baba tee out abeg!!! I want to hear his testimoney

4 Likes

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by yorubadelta(f): 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
itzWarner:
Agony of a small-pricked man grin

When you girls go dey Bleep your papa mate then you go think say Na fun,now your toto open mouth like bucket nothing fit fill am..smh sad

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by Sibe007(m): 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
Not cool wasting anyone's time, if he knew it wasn't going anywhere he should have ended it, 4 years, though i know it may have been difficult for him.

Enough with all the pettiness, People should move on, Life goes on

1 Like

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by boladez(m): 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
Small Immature boy...a man should keep quiet in the face of such provocation.

1 Like

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
I have heard this over and again that Maturity has nothing to do with age. This again, has proven to be true.

2 Likes

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by back2sender: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
adorablepepple:

Stinking illiterate!
Baba Tee na real retard with that kind of response.

2 Likes

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by otunbashonny(m): 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
Abarcha..... Iranu in phyno's voice

1 Like

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by Franchise21(m): 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
ARRANT NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by ajepako(f): 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jesu oko opo!

I cant believe I'm reading this online..

Anyway, I wish both of them goodluck..
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
yorubadelta:

LOL
...and may you always remain a winner my dear grin

Thanks honey! Same here.
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by bigass123(m): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
Another love story gone sour undecided
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by queensmith: 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
if thats all he had to say for himself it's clear there's no actual loss in him walking away from ANY woman!

He sounds like a teenage boy!

eurgh!

1 Like

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
dammytosh:
No wonder they produce crap movie.

They are very daft in their reasoning.

So this f00l wrote all these to do what ?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by Precious91(m): 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
When idiots marry,this is what you get?

1 Like

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
well said Mr Tunde but now stop replying her on social media(publicly). Rather call her and apologize for your relationship that didn't go well. Even better, you can pray for her and wish well . Tell her your heart wasn't a home to her but you made a big mistake of letting her go in to stay. And be prayerful, you never know the kind of person she is.

6 Likes

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by JustSayYesOkay: 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
Okay, looking at the man's pic, i can say he has a small kini jare!!! Plus why reply her

1 Like

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by LyfeJennings(m): 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
This GUY IS SOO STEWPID. I mean why on earth did he stoop sooo low to give a response? ??

4 Likes

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by architez: 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
yorubadelta:

Chai.. I've suffered
Ok o.. you've won the debate are you happy now? tongue

Side note:
No one should really be surprised at this lady's desperate act.. she is in her 40s, time ain't on her side anymore.. I still feel sorry for her tho.

Baba T keep on running your mouth like a female you hear! what do you stand to gain by saying all this undecided

Women! You just take style slap the woman pretend na caress u give am. U take style tell us say she 1)dey desperate 2) she dey lie, u believe the man 3) she's over 40.

Yorubadelta, abeg no vex, how old r u?

BTW, I never knew it boils down to size of prick and toto.

1 Like

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by Adesiji77: 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
shocked

This is getting messier...
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by dsquare33: 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
This goes to show that both of them were not matured.Yetunde goofed big time as an older lady.She caused the embarrasment to herself, she has forgotten an average black man has no shame when it comes to fidelity. if you are dating a young man and the relationship is heading the rocks just moved on with your life quietly, don't create a scene or else it will lead to scandal.

4 Likes

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by 9jatatafo(m): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
A needle was dangling inside tin of milk. No impact. Both Yetunde bustling and Baba T can cry me a river after exposing their secrets in public. Shameless I.diots!!!
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by bqlekan(m): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
and this kids spreading their linen in the public, no shame, no remorse..
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by ademasta(m): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
adorablepepple:

Stinking drunk illiterate! No be only womanhood n manhood n Oko n obo. Rubbish be washing their dirty linen outside. Awon agbaya meji
I hate celebrities n there foolish lifestyles
Chei! Don't tell me you wrote oko n obo... U meant husband n monkey shey?!

3 Likes

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by Ayietim(m): 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
Our burdens are never heavier than us to carry,
what makes them heavier is our inability, our inability to see, our inability to expand our capacity.
We need to stretch our limit,
we need to carry out self discovery, continuously,
we have innate talents, skills undiscovered, skills not honed,
we are always better than we know,
but how come most of us have not discovered this?
Why do we have to be so little when we can be so big?
Why do you have to run 10km a day when can run twenty?
Why do you have to read 5 books per week, when you can read fifteen?
Why do you have to be satisfied with typing 20 words per minute when you can do fifty?
why do you have to be average when you have a special gift?
If you are good now, get better,
if you are flying now, fly higher,
http://ayietim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Phyno: "Ray Hushpuppi Begged For A Photo With Me When I Performed In Malaysia" / Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old / Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.