Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' (74825 Views)

Falzthebahdguy, Ik Ogbonna, Babatee And Jide Kosoko Pictured / Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) / OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by Keepshining(f): 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
booqee:
A topic was posted here earlier today about Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Crying and Cursing Ex-bf Baba Tee in a Youtube video.

Well Babatee has responded and he claimed she stalked him and begged him to marry her. Below is what he told E247mag:

"I was marvelled when I saw what the ‘wannabe’ London big babe, as people write (this makes me laugh), Yetunde wrote on her blog yesterday and today. I think I just need to put some things straight. Please Yetunde, how many stories do you want to tell us? You know deep within your heart that you asked me out, though people may not know. It was even reported when you came to Nigeria to beg me to marry you. You were stalking me around during my movie shoot in order to spite your ex-husband.
You went to church and told me that your pastor told you not to think about your husband again. Why are you now turning the story around and telling lies?

Are you trying to tell people now that despite not knowing you before coming to London, I already prepared the “African juju” for you?

“Are you also telling people that even though you are living on state benefit support in the UK, you can actually get a stay for someone? Madam, stop this lies. You cannot even invite someone over to the UK, talk more of getting a stay. You and I know that, even if anyone does not know. Stop deceiving people because you don’t have what it takes.

“Are you also saying that despite my small manhood, you cried ceaselessly begging me to stay whenever we fought? You said I have a small manhood, yet you stayed with me for four years? I only know that my manhood will only be small to a woman with a wide womanhood (sic). Thank God I have a new relationship in which I can feel the sweetness which I could not feel over the years.

“Between November 2011 that we met till October 2014 when we separated, all I spent with Yetunde was not more than six months as I never lived in the UK as people think. Out of the six months that I stayed with her, she threatened me more than ten times with fake police report for threat to her life, fake NHS report, and so on. She even said that she wants to die because of me. She made series of audio and video clips of her raining curses on me, why? I got to realise that all she told me about her ex-husband, Babs were lies. I sat down and thought of her attitude towards a man that she had two kids for, and I asked myself: ‘am I not in hell fire?’ Anytime I tried to leave, she came up with different threats because I didn’t know much about the UK then; that was why I was in the relationship for that long until people gave me courage. “People can criticise me and say whatever they like, but it’s now in my past.

Please leave my girlfriend and my folks out of whatever problems you think you have with me, face me and me alone. (Yetunde), you know you don’t have any cloth in my house that my girlfriend can wear, stop attacking people with your problems.

“As for you Mrs Blogger, did Yetunde have respect for me when she dated Mr Kwame in Ghana where she exposed her B**BS? Who is she that I will have to hide my girlfriend from her? I have moved on with my life since last year because I need to have my own family. I am overdue for it and I’m not going to let her draw me back anymore. I regret ever meeting her. She should just move on with her life. I wonder why she keeps coming back to my life and constituting a nuisance on social media platforms.

“People should also stop thinking that Nigerian artistes are wretched; we don’t depend only on the movies we act or produce, there are many other things we do that earn us good money.

“As for me, I hate that this is happening because I am not a lousy person like Yetunde. She lives a fake life and we always fought about it. I was never willing to get married to Yetunde; she was just there for that period of time and she knew the relationship wasn’t going anywhere even though she tried to get it to be a bit more serious.

“All is history now. Her advisers should talk to her candidly to let me be. I have found a woman and I have peace with her. If you are not in the right place, no matter how hard you try to make it right, it will always go wrong.”

[img]http://4.bp..com/-vfGr8D9xSqU/VZ5rc1Yj-qI/AAAAAAAF1zM/otxnTlv7-oM/s400/image.aspx.jpg[/img]

SOURCE.
Must you wash your dirty linen outside? Anyway the woman fine small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by efonat(m): 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
[size=30pt]When guyman try to defend himself them(Girls) go say him dey run him mouth like woman. So make d man no talk abi? Na only una(girls) get mouth to run. [/size]
yorubadelta:

Chai.. I've suffered
Ok o.. you've won the debate are you happy now? tongue

Side note:
No one should really be surprised at this lady's desperate act.. she is in her 40s, time ain't on her side anymore.. I still feel sorry for her tho.

Baba T keep on running your mouth like a female you hear! what do you stand to gain by saying all this undecided

1 Like

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
una don see wetin buhari cause now?
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by Mj264(f): 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
embarassedNawa oo. This is childish pls
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
Who dem be? Never heard of them.
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by Osezzua(m): 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
This Babatee is childish
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by HiGod: 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
I ve advised my few female friends who are Nigerians living in UK to embrace and celebrate our culture in their marriages/relationships with little western influence otherwise, they would end up like this Lady.

There are so many many single mums around here in UK with the same attitude that destroyed their first marriages. Interestingly, guys(Nigerians) are not even ready to look after another man's children.

I was in this game for years here in UK dating both single mums and single lady( strictly Nigerians) before I finally settled down and one thing i learnt during dis shit was that all these single mums and single ladies surrounded themselves with people/ friends/family members who are afraid/fail to tell them the truth.

Here is my advice to the ones who are abt to go into the institution called marriage in UK:

First and foremost, as a young lady, take a journey back to when you were growing up in your family home in Nigeria and ask yourself these questions;

1). Do i see my mum calling my dad all sort of names? If the answer is no, why would get here and start what you were not brought with?

2). Do you see your dad being slapped by your mum? If your answer is no, why would you pick up this attitude then? Or is cos you are living in a country where their men grew up seeing their dads being slapped by their mothers. These white guys could live with it cos it's a norm in their society.

3) Take a look at how your mum was able to build her home and take a clue from it.

4). Stay away from London ladies and spend quality of your time building your homes.

5) Good women build their homes while d bad ones destroyed theirs.

6) The funny thing about all this is that the same money, respect, honour, love you refused to shower your ex hubbies with would be given to all these new boyfriends who have no stakes in the lives of your children. They take your money, bleeped u and abused you and you lol never get anything in return. Why don't you respect your husbands now before it becomes too late......

7) Don't entertain the mentality of "me and my children" cos this mentality ll come back when you get old to hurt u as a woman. The same children you compromised your husband for would start building their independent lives at age 18 and this ll lead to loneliness at your old age. This is d reason why some mothers couldn't let go when their son or daughter get married cos they have no lives apart from their children;they ll eventually ruin their children marriage. You and your hubby need each other at that old age more than your younger days.

Stay away from ladies who are single mums-89% of them are terrible.

Stay around people who cherish their marriage and their husbands.

Try and encourage your soul mates or husbands to join a unit in your church(not London Celestial Church oooooo) or mosque where teething issues in marriages are shared and discussed.

Finally, there are bad men out there who wld do everything on earth to frustrate their lovely wives. If u r unlucky to find yourself wt dis type of man, remain at your best and do everything possible to stay at your best behaviour. Trust me on this, the same man ll meet all kind of ladies but the good one like you ll be an issue........ These guys always regret at d end of d day.

Typing while driving....

3 Likes

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by gamaliel121(m): 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
booqee:
A topic was posted here earlier today about Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Crying and Cursing Ex-bf Baba Tee in a Youtube video.

Well Babatee has responded and he claimed she stalked him and begged him to marry her. Below is what he told E247mag:

"I was marvelled when I saw what the ‘wannabe’ London big babe, as people write (this makes me laugh), Yetunde wrote on her blog yesterday and today. I think I just need to put some things straight. Please Yetunde, how many stories do you want to tell us? You know deep within your heart that you asked me out, though people may not know. It was even reported when you came to Nigeria to beg me to marry you. You were stalking me around during my movie shoot in order to spite your ex-husband.
You went to church and told me that your pastor told you not to think about your husband again. Why are you now turning the story around and telling lies?

Are you trying to tell people now that despite not knowing you before coming to London, I already prepared the “African juju” for you?

“Are you also telling people that even though you are living on state benefit support in the UK, you can actually get a stay for someone? Madam, stop this lies. You cannot even invite someone over to the UK, talk more of getting a stay. You and I know that, even if anyone does not know. Stop deceiving people because you don’t have what it takes.

“Are you also saying that despite my small manhood, you cried ceaselessly begging me to stay whenever we fought? You said I have a small manhood, yet you stayed with me for four years? I only know that my manhood will only be small to a woman with a wide womanhood (sic). Thank God I have a new relationship in which I can feel the sweetness which I could not feel over the years.

“Between November 2011 that we met till October 2014 when we separated, all I spent with Yetunde was not more than six months as I never lived in the UK as people think. Out of the six months that I stayed with her, she threatened me more than ten times with fake police report for threat to her life, fake NHS report, and so on. She even said that she wants to die because of me. She made series of audio and video clips of her raining curses on me, why? I got to realise that all she told me about her ex-husband, Babs were lies. I sat down and thought of her attitude towards a man that she had two kids for, and I asked myself: ‘am I not in hell fire?’ Anytime I tried to leave, she came up with different threats because I didn’t know much about the UK then; that was why I was in the relationship for that long until people gave me courage. “People can criticise me and say whatever they like, but it’s now in my past.

Please leave my girlfriend and my folks out of whatever problems you think you have with me, face me and me alone. (Yetunde), you know you don’t have any cloth in my house that my girlfriend can wear, stop attacking people with your problems.

“As for you Mrs Blogger, did Yetunde have respect for me when she dated Mr Kwame in Ghana where she exposed her B**BS? Who is she that I will have to hide my girlfriend from her? I have moved on with my life since last year because I need to have my own family. I am overdue for it and I’m not going to let her draw me back anymore. I regret ever meeting her. She should just move on with her life. I wonder why she keeps coming back to my life and constituting a nuisance on social media platforms.

“People should also stop thinking that Nigerian artistes are wretched; we don’t depend only on the movies we act or produce, there are many other things we do that earn us good money.

“As for me, I hate that this is happening because I am not a lousy person like Yetunde. She lives a fake life and we always fought about it. I was never willing to get married to Yetunde; she was just there for that period of time and she knew the relationship wasn’t going anywhere even though she tried to get it to be a bit more serious.

“All is history now. Her advisers should talk to her candidly to let me be. I have found a woman and I have peace with her. If you are not in the right place, no matter how hard you try to make it right, it will always go wrong.”

[img]http://4.bp..com/-vfGr8D9xSqU/VZ5rc1Yj-qI/AAAAAAAF1zM/otxnTlv7-oM/s400/image.aspx.jpg[/img]

SOURCE.

If what he said is true, then she has a v ery bad attitude..
You see, der say "attitude is like a flat tire, you can't move if you don't change it"
Am sure her ex couldn't cope with her..so he left..
Let us examine ourselves., am try to act properly
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by front247: 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
Let d joystick dance inside d big kpekus
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by klax(m): 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
Haba why all these dirty talk Pls grow up guys.
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by sweatlana: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
Auuch
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by Pamelayoung: 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
Two big 4 notin.
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by Forwetinnah: 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
OMG shocked
See disgrace? angry
Why na?? undecided
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by id7574(m): 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
I can't can it.
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by Pamelayoung: 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
efonat:
[size=30pt]When guyman try to defend himself them(Girls) go say him dey run him mouth like woman. So make d man no talk abi? Na only una(girls) get mouth to run. [/size]

@ yorubadelta @ 40 she has 2kids what more cud she possibly want. She shld behave responsibly n take care of her children.
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by fairygeh(f): 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
Oh no,what did I just read,this is totally BS and uncalled for, this is ridiculous shocked
If kids, /teenagers did this,we should slap and beat the hell outa them but when it occurs between two "supposed " adults,what can one dosmall p en1s inside extra large jumbo size pu ***y? angry that guy is mad
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
itzWarner:

Nah bae .....no prick can full up a bucket

This one you're supporting big punnani..hmmmm shocked
well, ur wife's punnani gonna b that wide someday so deal with it.... Don't worry my *coughs* is still intact grin
itzWarner:

Nah bae .....no prick can full up a bucket

This one you're supporting big punnani..hmmmm shocked
well, ur wife's punnani gonna b that wide someday so deal with it.... Don't worry my *coughs* is still intact
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
Are you saying your gbola is small or that her kini is deeper than a well in the sahara and wider than the ocean blue? Please explain yaself
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by friends4ever(m): 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
booqee:

SOURCE.

Ehehhh...now, i can reason with you huhhh
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by Maximus85(m): 12:48am On Jul 10, 2015
booqee:

SOURCE.

Na baba dee spark all these grammar?
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by ledaman: 5:41am On Jul 10, 2015
it clearly shows both of them are not matured @ all, especially the fat pig dude !
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by jaytee01(m): 7:23am On Jul 10, 2015
Dharniel:
what effect shall a cucumber have in an [b]oil well, [/b]negligible...
grin
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by kcthepundit(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2015
She has given birth to kids probably that's why her c*nt is so wide for the young man. He should have left the relationship sooner than now if they had problems other than sex related. But both of them are FOOLS!
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by Came: 9:10am On Jul 10, 2015
Lazy men& gigolos will always be embarrassed like this.when he dey chop the wide toto money him know know abi? Every women with her senses dating someone would only want the same thing she wanted... MARRIAGE!!

2 Likes

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by shindarayo(f): 9:33am On Jul 10, 2015
mrlaw93:
Shoro Niyen!!! undecided
o ya mi lenu

1 Like

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by itzWarner(m): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2015
nma24:
well, ur wife's punnani gonna b that wide someday so deal with it.... Don't worry my *coughs* is still intact ;Dwell, ur wife's punnani gonna b that wide someday so deal with it.... Don't worry my *coughs* is still intact

Still intact lol

That's the joke of the year grin
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
itzWarner:

Still intact lol

That's the joke of the year grin
yea probably
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by mrlaw93(m): 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
shindarayo:
o ya mi lenu
Badt girl..
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by papercoin(m): 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
Joavid:
Hehehehhe. I remember some years back, I
read her weekly relationship advice article on citypeople abi na ecomuim magazine.

I always looked forward to reading her article
and advices. An interesting writer I must say.

That same magazine gossips about her failed
marriage and relationships. She no longer
writes for city people, at the time I stopped
reading that crap magazine.

(Is there any good magazine in Nigeria sef)

Am trying as much as possible not to
compare her case to vblogger relationship/
women advicer toke makinwa.

In real life, all those people are fVcked up for real.

Everyone has issues. I've stopped buying that perfect life rubbish most people put up even online.

life nah OYO I live mine the way I deem fit
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by marriedvirgin: 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *spit*

HiGod:
I ve advised my few female friends who are Nigerians living in UK to embrace and celebrate our culture in their marriages/relationships with little western influence otherwise, they would end up like this Lady.

There are so many many single mums around here in UK with the same attitude that destroyed their first marriages. Interestingly, guys(Nigerians) are not even ready to look after another man's children.

I was in this game for years here in UK dating both single mums and single lady( strictly Nigerians) before I finally settled down and one thing i learnt during dis shit was that all these single mums and single ladies surrounded themselves with people/ friends/family members who are afraid/fail to tell them the truth.

Here is my advice to the ones who are abt to go into the institution called marriage in UK:

First and foremost, as a young lady, take a journey back to when you were growing up in your family home in Nigeria and ask yourself these questions;

1). Do i see my mum calling my dad all sort of names? If the answer is no, why would get here and start what you were not brought with?

2). Do you see your dad being slapped by your mum? If your answer is no, why would you pick up this attitude then? Or is cos you are living in a country where their men grew up seeing their dads being slapped by their mothers. These white guys could live with it cos it's a norm in their society.

3) Take a look at how your mum was able to build her home and take a clue from it.

4). Stay away from London ladies and spend quality of your time building your homes.

5) Good women build their homes while d bad ones destroyed theirs.

6) The funny thing about all this is that the same money, respect, honour, love you refused to shower your ex hubbies with would be given to all these new boyfriends who have no stakes in the lives of your children. They take your money, bleeped u and abused you and you lol never get anything in return. Why don't you respect your husbands now before it becomes too late......

7) Don't entertain the mentality of "me and my children" cos this mentality ll come back when you get old to hurt u as a woman. The same children you compromised your husband for would start building their independent lives at age 18 and this ll lead to loneliness at your old age. This is d reason why some mothers couldn't let go when their son or daughter get married cos they have no lives apart from their children;they ll eventually ruin their children marriage. You and your hubby need each other at that old age more than your younger days.

Stay away from ladies who are single mums-89% of them are terrible.

Stay around people who cherish their marriage and their husbands.

Try and encourage your soul mates or husbands to join a unit in your church(not London Celestial Church oooooo) or mosque where teething issues in marriages are shared and discussed.

Finally, there are bad men out there who wld do everything on earth to frustrate their lovely wives. If u r unlucky to find yourself wt dis type of man, remain at your best and do everything possible to stay at your best behaviour. Trust me on this, the same man ll meet all kind of ladies but the good one like you ll be an issue........ These guys always regret at d end of d day.

Typing while driving....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React / 2017 Top 15 Ugliest Musicians In Nigeria – Both Male & Female / African China's New House (Pictures & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.