Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. (69820 Views)

Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging / Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online / Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by NmasBlog1(f): 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
BeeBeeOoh:
This d more reason I'll always take them to swimming pool..
You don't mean it!

Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by gulfer: 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
FowlYansh:
Buhari 72 need this makeover artist too, the embarrassing is too much. He come and be wearing pampers too and be posting the picture on Facebook.

Nigeria where is the CHANGE? undecided

First to Komment Again.
Hello you, your 'komment' shows you are a 'HE'
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by Obagoal4u(m): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
FowlYansh:
Buhari 72 need this makeover artist too, the embarrassing is too much. He come and be wearing pampers too and be posting the picture on Facebook.

mumu... Na 2months u dey ask of change. Buhari na magician? Y u no go meet Gej wey spoil tinz for 6yrs. Mtcheew

First to Komment Again.
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by Luukasz(m): 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cutehector:
Very pretty woman on makeup... Kudos to d makeup artist
Pretty woman in makeup.Are you Blind??....even if a Gorilla is in makeup am sure you say its Pretty
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by Cutehector(m): 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
Luukasz:
Pretty woman in makeup.Are you Blind??....even if a Gorilla is in makeup am sure you say its Pretty
dnt be so silly.. Dats someone's mother and grandmother.... Am sure u hav a grandmother too who u left to rot in d village...am not surprised u dnt take care of her
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by clemz85(m): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
beautiful & creative

Chineke save us
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by omotolly22(f): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
Wow! nice work
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by Luukasz(m): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
FowlYansh:
First to Komment Again.
No wonder your Yansh is a Fowl's Yansh
Pro PDP & GEJ(SOUR LOSERS) are all Fowls they are not even Chickens...if u dont know Change is everywhere
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by N3RO(m): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
Kosarugbo ni Ghana ..
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by lexy2014: 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
dammywapes:
yes.
Look at d cheek bone and jaw line CAREFULLY. Don't b in a hurry. There are certain things makeup can't change
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by mcyemite(m): 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
What's all this nonsense angry angry

I would never have my mom put this on..who is trying to impress..
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by mekybabe1: 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lol! Good job.
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by shevi4mb(m): 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
FowlYansh:
Buhari 72 need this makeover artist too, the *embarrassing* is too much. He come and be wearing pampers too and be posting the picture on Facebook.

Mumu if u have nuttin to say, why dnt u jst shut up... 'Embarrassing' indeed

First to Komment Again.
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by sonofananimalz: 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
OCTAVO:
mama turned 70: see what a makeover artist did to make her look younger.

angry
HOLY MOTHER OF DEVIL!!!

WHAT MANNER OF SORCERY IS THISangry
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by hidee20(m): 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
"........and make-up artist when they tell you good morning,just open your window to verify"....... grin grin shocked
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by columbus007(m): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
Insidous:

Yes it can. It is called contouring embarassed
Oh my goodness shocked
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by victor19ja(m): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
What's her BB pin cool

1 Like

Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
columbus007:
Oh my goodness shocked

Pele grin
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by dammywapes(m): 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
lexy2014:
Look at d cheek bone and jaw line CAREFULLY. Don't b in a hurry. There are certain things makeup can't change
in my sight she is.
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by NemzySeries(m): 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
All dis make up artists i hope u guys wud make heaven Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo grin
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by hidee20(m): 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
darmys:

lol. pele
when you guys will not look at ladies that dont look flashy nkor

Heavy make-up is a huge turn-off for me which in my opinion is meant for the camera(celebrities),I admire ladies on light or no make-up.whats the essence of been fake(flashy),when he takes the girl home and the chips are down he discard her.
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by hidee20(m): 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
NemzySeries:
All dis make up artists i hope u guys wud make heaven Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo grin

I tell you.Their level of ABRACADABRA no be for here grin

1 Like

Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by Adwexky(m): 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
FowlYansh:

First to Komment Again.

Even if there would be CHANGE, as clamoured, it wouldn't be a sudden phenomenon.

BE PATIENT!!
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by Nyckeh: 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
And u'v not heard abt water proof makeup? dat won't wash away easily while in d water....siddon dere
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by stexsy(m): 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
FowlYansh:

What class are you?

First to Komment Again.
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by lexy2014: 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
dammywapes:
in my sight she is.
well I can't question your sight that's I said u shouldn't b in a hurry. D pix on d right shows a woman with higher cheek bones. D woman on d left has a wider jaw line than d pix on right. These features are structural that make up can't alter. If u look carefully again, d nose and lips are different. D lady on d right has smaller features compared 2d other lady. Its probably a mother and child. From d background, pix was taken in d same room
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by lexy2014: 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
dammywapes:
in my sight she is.
well I can't question your sight that's y I said u shouldn't b in a hurry. D pix on d right shows a woman with higher cheek bones. D woman on d left has a wider jaw line than d pix on right. These features are structural that make up can't alter. If u look carefully again, d nose and lips are different. D lady on d right has smaller features compared 2d other lady. Its probably a mother and child. From d background, pix was taken in d same room
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by OsoDupe(f): 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Wow
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by Pamelayoung: 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nice job
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by SirBlack999(m): 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
FowlYansh:

God bless you bro;
Life is too complex to take serious smiley
tnx very much,i just learnt a new thing from you.
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by sulky1: 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
do dat b4 u propose to her o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Beautiful Engagment/wedding Rings: Take A Peep / Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? / Bus Conductor Wearing Waist Beads In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.