Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

The Prescription - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Prescription (481 Views)

Laughter Explosion: 2-in-1 Night Class & Love Prescription / Prescription For Death / Cyanide Prescription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Prescription by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, "I would like to buy some cyanide."
The pharmacist asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?"
The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband."
The pharmacist's eye got big and he exclaimed, "Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband. That's against the law! I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!"
The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.
The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "Well now, that's different. You didn't tell me you had a prescription."
Re: The Prescription by TrishaP(f): 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
Putting a bullet to their skulls is the fastest way to their death.
Re: The Prescription by donholy28(m): 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
chemist go even give directions for use: the normal dosage is one...but put Excess and make u add rat poison...mix all in his food...here take #100 buy enough rat poison...I will also do d same to my wife...take this #500 buy excess rat poison for me

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Highest Number Of FP And FTC You Ever Made A Week / Ebola....one Year After! / Puzzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.