Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 (124875 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 / Fantasy Premier League 2017 - 2018: Sponsorship By Nairaland Owner (seun Osewa) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2016/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by xynerise: 6:32am On Apr 19, 2016
I don't get. Will the points of today's matches be added to Gameweek 34?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by lekkie073(m): 7:53am On Apr 19, 2016
xynerise:
I don't get. Will the points of today's matches be added to Gameweek 34?
yes of course grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by xynerise: 7:55am On Apr 19, 2016
lekkie073:
yes of course grin
Cool! Then I will hit 100 points cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Nihilist: 8:57am On Apr 19, 2016
Make Lukaku and Cathcart no just play again this week o.

Make Martinez and Sanchez Flores just save them for the FA cup Jare.

That Alli+Dier combo needs to sub in.

I don't mind sneaking into Lukaku's house and putting laxatives in his tea at all.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by gidola(m): 9:49am On Apr 19, 2016
Nihilist:
Make Lukaku and Cathcart no just play again this week o.

Make Martinez and Sanchez Flores just save them for the FA cup Jare.

That Alli+Dier combo needs to sub in.

I don't mind sneaking into Lukaku's house and putting laxatives in his tea at all.
What if lukaku comes and bang an hat trick ?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Nihilist: 9:58am On Apr 19, 2016
gidola:

What if lukaku comes and bang an hat trick ?

There's as much chance of Lukaku scoring a hattrick tommorow as my grandad doing so...

He's been dead 30 years too

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by colossus2: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2016
Nihilist:

There's as much chance of Lukaku scoring a hattrick tommorow as my grandad doing so...

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha cry grin cheesy grin cheesy cry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by lalaboi(m): 11:43am On Apr 19, 2016
My Underestimation of Spurs and and thier title chance is doing me strong thing. . odindin 21points on the bench. and i have the stinkers from Leicester occupying space.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Nihilist: 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
lalaboi:
My Underestimation of Spurs and and thier title chance is doing me strong thing. . odindin 21points on the bench. and i have the stinkers from Leicester occupying space.

Bros tell me about it. See me watching Everton press conference today to hear if Lukaku would start or not. cheesy

And that Oloshious Martinez is saying that the Derby is a priority. Mogbe.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by raumdeuter: 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nihilist:

Are you saying jambody Lukaku is a dead striker?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Nihilist: 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

Are you saying jambody Lukaku is a dead striker?
Lukaku is the only goal threat they have...and is the 4th highest goal scorer in EPL....how can he be a dead striker?

The fact that he has done this inspite of that dummy Martinez should be applauded.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by lalaboi(m): 9:30am On Apr 20, 2016
You have to give to those who triple captained Aguero. . well played. There may never be another GW like this till season end. I am still here sulking over my mistake of welbeck.

Olorun wa

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Spyde(m): 5:44am On Apr 21, 2016
Hmmmm, nice gameweek, moving closer,just imagine if i ws able to triple captain Aguero
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Skywalker5(m): 7:49am On Apr 21, 2016
Say hello to the top 50 smiley smiley
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Zamzummim: 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
Not a bad week. 152 points after bonuses. grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Bashmantech: 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
GW35 getting sour......
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Cancity234: 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
TDOT FC IN THE BUILDING!!!!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Cancity234: 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
Placed a price on Flaming €agles FC not to win the cup...!!you just shot yourself bro!!!We are battling this till the end
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Zamzummim: 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
Cancity234:
Placed a price on Flaming €agles FC not to win the cup...!!you just shot yourself bro!!!We are battling this till the end
Shot myself how? I am still on top of the Conference Cup and you trail by 3 points........ knockout stages loading.
wish you luck grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Cancity234: 12:08am On Apr 24, 2016
Abana fc will deal with you dis week!..lol
Zamzummim:

Shot myself how? I am still on top of the Conference Cup and you trail by 3 points........ knockout stages loading.
wish you luck grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Zamzummim: 3:45am On Apr 24, 2016
Cancity234:
Abana fc will deal with you dis week!..lol
Error ma guy! I am not playing Abana FC in the Conference cup this week. Look well. tongue

Yes, i probably might lose the h2h this week, but i am sure you have not noticed that it is a tactical move on my part grin. lemme explain ........ even if i lose the h2h this week, you still cant go ahead of me, that means i end the season as head of the Conference Cup table as we go into the play-offs! grin You can congratulate me on that before I add another laurel on my hat!

Now, the tactics part ......once you make top 8, use the last GW before playoffs to arrange your team, take point hits if necessary and prepare for the play-offs grin thats what i did, knowing that even if i lose you cant catch me.

And since we are on the subject of predicting futures, my crystal ball tells me that your first opponent in the play-offs will be Viruz FC. he will most likely finish in 7th position at the end of this GW. Pele, end of the road for you .....him gonna tear you a new hole! grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Cancity234: 4:08am On Apr 24, 2016
Well Said!!Game on!
Zamzummim:

Error ma guy! I am not playing Abana FC in the Conference cup this week. Look well. tongue

Yes, i probably might lose the h2h this week, but i am sure you have not noticed that it is a tactical move on my part grin. lemme explain ........ even if i lose the h2h this week, you still cant go ahead of me, that means i end the season as head of the Conference Cup table as we go into the play-offs! grin You can congratulate me on that before I add another laurel on my hat!

Now, the tactics part ......once you make top 8, use the last GW before playoffs to arrange your team, take point hits if necessary and prepare for the play-offs grin thats what i did, knowing that even if i lose you cant catch me.

And since we are on the subject of predicting futures, my crystal ball tells me that your first opponent in the play-offs will be Viruz FC. he will most likely finish in 7th position at the end of this GW. Pele, end of the road for you .....him gonna tear you a new hole! grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Bashmantech: 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tunde n Adolphus... Make una continue

Elephone M2 for sale

4G Smartphone
5.1 lollipop OS
3GB RAM
32GB ROM
Dual Sim
13MP Camera

More info. about the device..
http://www.elephone.hk/M2.html

Price- #37,000 Negotiable
Contact Me if interested
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Bashmantech: 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
Everyone's hope now lies on Hurrikane. Really enjoyed the FA Cup. As it stands,

Ipukulubiye,Chaze,Indomitable Ronameto, Godfather, Shakitibobo... Are through.

Dapmose n Lagos FC couldn't hold onto their spots even after making it to the final fixture.

Ayew Ghana Dance n J Noise will be replacing them. .

Final slot will be between Chukspedos Dragons n Samurai Monsters........ All based on Hurrikane's performance tomorrow night.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Zamzummim: 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
Bashmantech:

Dapmose n Lagos FC couldn't hold onto their spots even after making it to the final fixture.

Final slot will be between Chukspedos Dragons n Samurai Monsters........ All based on Hurrikane's performance tomorrow night.

Two of ma paddies.....one slot, chai, who i wan support na?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Ibime(m): 5:21am On Apr 26, 2016
Bashmantech:

Who's hot? Who's not?/ Tell me who rock/
Who made the top 8?/ You tell me who flopped/
Who copped the new drop?/ Whose jewels got popped?/
Who joined Ijesha Warriors. . . in heading for the drop?/
Dapmose was in the top 8. . . but then his stock dropped/
Samurai was quick to slide in the 8th spot/
Bad Boy! . . . I thought I told you that we wont stop/
3 Gameweeks from now, we'll still be on top/
Ipukulu. . . . I thought I told you that we wont stop/
After GW38. . . . we'll still be on top!/

Congratulations to ma ninja Griffon. . . Samurai Monsters made it!

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Bashmantech: 6:18am On Apr 26, 2016
Ibime:

Really happy i made it even though my chances are really slim coz i'll be paired against the top team. 51 transfers already. point hit is constant k. Tnx to the planning, tnx to the chips, tnx to the brave heart and tactical transfers. tnx to the board and big tnx to the fans for believing in us.

[size=28pt]WE MADE THE KNOCKOUT ROUNDS grin grin[/size]
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by sod09(m): 7:43am On Apr 26, 2016
Bashmantech:

Really happy i made it even though my chances are really slim coz i'll be paired against the top team. 51 transfers already. point hit is constant k. Tnx to the planning, tnx to the chips, tnx to the brave heart and tactical transfers. tnx to the board and big tnx to the fans for believing in us.

[size=28pt]WE MADE THE KNOCKOUT ROUNDS grin grin[/size]
wat knock out rounds....me no understand oo
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by lalaboi(m): 8:58am On Apr 26, 2016
Ibime:

grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by lalaboi(m): 9:00am On Apr 26, 2016
Third time i am making the knockout round.

I always stutter towards the end of FPL. . .Can i make it count this time?

Bring on the draws!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Cancity234: 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lol!!Quarters looking tough tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (80) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs PSG UCL (6 - 1) On 8th March 2017 / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! / Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.