Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,344 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 (124825 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 / Fantasy Premier League 2017 - 2018: Sponsorship By Nairaland Owner (seun Osewa) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2016/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by U1(m): 7:13am On May 17, 2016
gidola:

Thanks bro,at a point I was scared A40 was gonna topple me after holding d top spot for a long time,
@nihilist, thanks man, no worry, I go send u recharge card.

cheesy grin

Mazi, how I wish I was in your shoes for the final gameweek. That Sanchez guy just wasted my TC - couldn't even get a dubious assist like frustrating Lukaku.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Baboo13(m): 7:50am On May 17, 2016
A befitting end to my 1st FPL season. Though it was a mixed performance but you can't take away the excitement that comes with it..from reading match previews..... to waiting anxiously for team news.... to cracking your head on captaincy choice... To all those annoying H2H losses of 96-90 where someone else who didn't play will win 21-15 same weekend..Lol and how somehow it forces you to become a neutral in the EPL

...And all of us that missed that Aguero 50, 75 points against Newcastle, we all know how we finished at the end on the table.. Lol

Congrats to everyone that fully participated and also congrats to Bourne007 for winning the league( I no know the kind jazz that guy use this season) and Flaming Eagles for winning the conference cup.

And I must commend Bashmantech for his efforts on weekly posts on this thread..

I'm already anticipating next season. A potential takeover of the club is imminent this summer. More information will be released in due time.

Where did mukina run to sef?

Danke Schon

FC Wailing Wailers

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by caius(m): 9:41am On May 17, 2016
Bashmantech:

drop the registration link
Euro 2016 fantasy football called Naija Maestros: 03079B09
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Bourne007(m): 10:29am On May 17, 2016
Jazz ke lol ... Why you no just admit say I got my tactical management skills right wink smiley especially being my first time ever playing fantasy footy.

Hopefully I will be invited to join Nairaland FA, Conference, Head2head etc next season smiley. Cheers

Baboo13:
A befitting end to my 1st FPL season. Though it was a mixed performance but you can't take away the excitement that comes with it..from reading match previews..... to waiting anxiously for team news.... to cracking your head on captaincy choice... To all those annoying H2H losses of 96-90 where someone else who didn't play will win 21-15 same weekend..Lol and how somehow it forces you to become a neutral in the EPL

...And all of us that missed that Aguero 50, 75 points against Newcastle, we all know how we finished at the end on the table.. Lol

Congrats to everyone that fully participated and also congrats to Bourne007 for winning the league( I no know the kind jazz that guy use this season) and Flaming Eagles for winning the conference cup.

And I must commend Bashmantech for his efforts on weekly posts on this thread..

I'm already anticipating next season. A potential takeover of the club is imminent this summer. More information will be released in due time.

Where did mukina run to sef?

Danke Schon

FC Wailing Wailers

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Baboo13(m): 10:50am On May 17, 2016
Bourne007:
Jazz ke lol ... Why you no just admit say I got my tactical management skills right wink smiley especially being my first time ever playing fantasy footy.

Hopefully I will be invited to join Nairaland FA, Conference, Head2head etc next season smiley. Cheers

Omo na jazz o almost all your captain choices were on
Really? first time player? Wow kudos. You were very consistent and no 1 for God knows how long...
Why didn't you put Nigeria as your country. I sure say you go be Nigerian no 1 now
FA Cup straight for you next season mukina will give you code...I like the way you were lowkey and not making mouth on this thread unlike some other people.. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Baboo13(m): 11:04am On May 17, 2016
Bashmantech how does relegation and promotion work across the H2H leagues?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Bourne007(m): 11:43am On May 17, 2016
Lol .. Jazz ni gba yen hehehe .. I did drop twice as Stark FC just dey my neck shaa

My country of residence no be naija probably that's why.

Baboo13:

Omo na jazz o almost all your captain choices were on
Really? first time player? Wow kudos. You were very consistent and no 1 for God knows how long...
Why didn't you put Nigeria as your country. I sure say you go be Nigerian no 1 now
FA Cup straight for you next season mukina will give you code...I like the way you were lowkey and not making mouth on this thread unlike some other people.. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Baboo13(m): 2:00pm On May 17, 2016
Bourne007:
Lol .. Jazz ni gba yen hehehe .. I did drop twice as Stark FC just dey my neck shaa

My country of residence no be naija probably that's why.

Stark sef try.

Okay
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Cancity234: 2:56pm On May 17, 2016
2nd Bongo Fa cup
2nd Nairaland conference.

Promised flaming eagles some token if he finishes on top of my team.Please dm with account details so our prestigious team can pay your players for job well done.

God bless you all.See you next season
Shoutout to my homie bashmantech also,Nigga gat brains for days..
Hope I get carling cup code next season and you guys should relegate 3teams to conference and promote boys.

Signed
S.O
TDOT FC

Reporting live from the 6ix.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Ibime(m): 9:42pm On May 17, 2016
THE CHAMP IS HERE! THE CHAMP IS HERE!

Shout out to the serial losers - lalaboi, Chamotex, Griffon, A40, Nihilist, Mukina2, Maziomenuko, Dyabman etc.

Ibime replaces Raumdeuter as your FA Cup champion.

FPL Hall of Fame stands thus:

3. Azpekuliar with 1 league and 1 FA Cup
2. TBoogie with 1 league and 1 FA Cup

Let this be a matter of public record - Ibime is now the most successful FPL manager of all time with 1 League and 2 FA Cups.

Kneel and kiss the ring bytches!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by A40(m): 10:01pm On May 17, 2016
Ibime:

Shout out to the serial losers - lalaboi, Chamotex, Griffon, A40, Nihilist, Mukina2, Maziomenuko, Dyabman etc.

Let this be a matter of public record - Ibime is now the most successful FPL manager of all time with 1 League and 2 FA Cups.

Congratulations. We don hear. Even Ritchboy wey finish for World Top 50 no shout reach this one
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Ibime(m): 10:16pm On May 17, 2016
A40:

Congratulations. We don hear. Even Ritchboy wey finish for World Top 50 no shout reach this one

Ritchboy na one season wonder. And that was top 1000, not top 50.

I done collect trophy in 3 seperate seasons now, not to mention another FA Cup runners up medal.

Why I no go shout?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Emaprince: 10:19pm On May 17, 2016
Hehehe..
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Nwikys: 11:19pm On May 17, 2016
Nwikys Victors Official Champion of the Nairaland Carling Cup....
I will be needing better competition next season. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Nwikys: 11:26pm On May 17, 2016
Congratulations Bourne Fc. You were really superb and your transfers were spot on... worthy Champion.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Griffon(m): 6:46am On May 18, 2016
Ibime:

Congrats niccur,

#Legendarystuff
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Bourne007(m): 9:24am On May 18, 2016
Thanks Mate smiley .. I was watching you watching me grin

Nwikys:
Congratulations Bourne Fc. You were really superb and your transfers were spot on... worthy Champion.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by lalaboi(m): 9:48am On May 18, 2016
Ibime:

Congrats . .

but. . .foook yo ring
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Nihilist: 9:52am On May 18, 2016
lalaboi:

Congrats . .

but. . .foook yo ring

Cosigned grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by mukina2: 1:54pm On May 18, 2016
Ibime:

sore loser grin

had you lost .. you will be like grin ediiot! grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by MaziOmenuko: 2:20pm On May 18, 2016
Ibime:

!

Congrats though. Don't abandon your team next season when it gets hot.

Btw, ritchie finished 69 in the global league, not top 1000; even mediocres like lailaboy, nihilist and Az can easily finish top 1000

tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by lalaboi(m): 3:21pm On May 18, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Btw, ritchie finished 69 in the global league, not top 1000; even mediocres like lailaboy, nihilist and Az can easily finish top 1000

tongue

If i am Mediocre, What are you? grin

let us know please
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by azpekuliar: 5:13pm On May 18, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Btw, ritchie finished 69 in the global league, not top 1000; even mediocres like lailaboy, nihilist and MaziOmenuko can easily finish top 1000

tongue

U do mistake, I don help you correct am, with ur shambolic showing this season, no near FA cup next season oooo
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by azpekuliar: 5:17pm On May 18, 2016
Ibime:

Why should Tboggie even be ranked ahead of me in the Hall of Fame list? I have qualified for the playoffs consistently thrice in a row with a runners up medal and a semi-final appearance this season
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Ibime(m): 6:06pm On May 18, 2016
azpekuliar:

Why should Tboggie even be ranked ahead of me in the Hall of Fame list? I have qualified for the playoffs consistently thrice in a row with a runners up medal and a semi-final appearance this season

True talk. You are above him in the hall of fame.

I am planning to do the unthinkable and win the league for the 2nd time next year.

Statistically, with 400 players in the game, that should only happen once every 800 years.

Just winning the league and 2 FA Cups is like a 1 in 600 chance of occurence.

Niggas don't understand that we are performing statistical miracles here.

The average FPL player might play for 6 years without even making the Playoffs once. Ask Mukina2..
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by mukina2: 7:48pm On May 18, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

tongue
the reason why i will not take him seriously grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by MaziOmenuko: 8:20pm On May 18, 2016
azpekuliar:

Summary of Arsenal FC.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Zamzummim: 9:06pm On May 18, 2016
I bin tell Mukina say I sabi Oooo.

I tell am my FPL CV and him come send me to Conference Cup smiley

Now i don win am at first try. Please, better competition next season.

Manager, Flaming Eagles
(League Leader and Playoff Winner Nairaland Conference Cup)
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by An0nimus: 9:58pm On May 18, 2016
Zamzummim:
I bin tell Mukina say I sabi Oooo.

I tell am my FPL CV and him come send me to Conference Cup smiley

Now i don win am at first try. Please, better competition next season.

Manager, Flaming Eagles
(League Leader and Playoff Winner Nairaland Conference Cup)

You dey mind spectoraph, wins semis by 2 points, gets whooped mercilessly in finals lol.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Bashmantech: 4:14pm On May 19, 2016
Congratulations to the winners.. I'll try and post something as soon as NEPA helps my situation. Make una no vex. I see some oldies going down like the naira. Following the way of Villa, Newcastle n Norwich back to Carling Cup from the FA Cup.. No partial plz. It was a really wonderful season. Everyone who succeeded earned it. No mediocres. We'll get back to you from our Monsters studio. grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by U1(m): 9:39pm On May 19, 2016
Mukina2, know say I dey vex for you gan! Thanks to you a captain (Ibime) who committed a punishable crime of abandoning his sinking ship deprived me of my second FA Cup. I dey vex with you o. Now, the ninja no go let pesin hear word again.

As for LVG who still fielded a strong team in a dead rubber game, may you not win the 2016 FA Cup. Ise!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Ibime(m): 10:35pm On May 19, 2016
U1:
Mukina2, know say I dey vex for you gan! Thanks to you a captain (Ibime) who committed a punishable crime of abandoning his sinking ship deprived me of my second FA Cup. I dey vex with you o. Now, the ninja no go let pesin hear word again.

As for LVG who still fielded a strong team in a dead rubber game, may you not win the 2016 FA Cup. Ise!

Ta! My friend! comot for my face. Ipukulu flog you even with your triple captain, you still get mouth to talk.

You better go ask your native doctor why you still dey on one trophy yet Ipukulu has triumphed in 3 seperate seasons. Is that fair?

You even try sef. Some people never even qualify for playoff before.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs PSG UCL (6 - 1) On 8th March 2017 / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! / Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.