Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) (54509 Views)

Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt / Tiwa Savage Slays In Mini Skirt That Transformed Her "Bum Bum" / Tiwa Savage Rocks Mini Skirt For Her One Africa Music Fest Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by tahir01(m): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2015
Who brought this pooooooo to front page
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by CongressIsrael: 9:58am On Jul 10, 2015
Chidinma, remember that the Holy Spirit dwells in your body,therefore, do not expose your body to unholy view whether in public or in private. I am praying for you.08034387277.
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by hibbayueei(m): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2015
HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by Orikinla(m): 10:10am On Jul 10, 2015
[size=28pt]WHERE IS THE MINI SKIRT?
UNA JUST DEY FORGE TOPICS FOR FRONTPAGE TRAFFIC. NO SUBSTANCE.[/size]
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by NwaAnambra(m): 10:15am On Jul 10, 2015
kossyablaze:
My crush...
. Bia nwokem, na every lady be your crush?
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by rman: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Then make her tall since you are the giver of heights

Touche
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by Nebila(f): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2015
Miss Kedike... nice skin tone kiss
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by kossyablaze(m): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2015
NwaAnambra:
. Bia nwokem, na every lady be your crush?
hahaha ibiakwa

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by southWASTE: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2015
Looking gracious as ever...and those dazzling smiles cool
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by ruffDiamond: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2015
grin bleached all over yet I can still spot that her stubborn whiskers
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by southWASTE: 10:59am On Jul 10, 2015
CongressIsrael:
Chidinma, remember that the Holy Spirit dwells in your body,therefore, do not expose your body to unholy view whether in public or in private. I am praying for you.08034387277].
Abeg carry this your nonsense comot here. You even put your number, I guess you are looking for who to scam.

Fake preacher...mwthew

2 Likes

Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by infinitemiles: 11:02am On Jul 10, 2015
SMART CLICK Data Resellers
Buy cheap data bundle for your android phones, Samsung, iPad, iPhone, bb10, Nokia, windows and modem.

For Etisalat
250mb @ N500 (Airtime Payment)
500mb @ N800 (Airtime Payment)
750mb @ N1000(Airtime Payment)
1GB @ N1100 (Airtime Payment)

For Mtn
1GB @ N1200 (Airtime Payment)

Contact
Call/Whatsapp: 08036211097

Note: All plans are valid for I month

Tell ur friends and get a 5% discount on your first subscription.
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 10, 2015
vstar:

SOURCE :

Beautiful Mz Kedike looks superb as she rocked a black top and a black skirt.

The outfit will have been okay if not that the sexy Diva exposes hee navel.
See pictures below;

https://instagram.com/p/47Flz6g0fj/

So what if she exposes her navel.

We've see much worse things.

1 Like

Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by gbaskiboy: 11:47am On Jul 10, 2015
Jenny1010:
So gorgeous . I love her cheesy
And I love you too shocked
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by gbaskiboy: 11:49am On Jul 10, 2015
kossyablaze:
My crush...
And when Omotola pictures are posted we go still hear thesame thing. Walai! You like better thing oo

1 Like

Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by Tomasboy(m): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2015
shockwave91:

here u go smiley
haba, oga Agba na knock she talk say make u give am na. . . But na hammer u carry come. . .u too dey vex o. . .pass person wey get matter self cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by ezanafe(m): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2015
Good and Educative topics of how we can solve societal issues should hit front page rather than this un-educative topic.
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
She looks like chiiidiinma
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by ifoundmyperfect: 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
And this is news worthy...?
You have got to be kidding me!
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by Tycike: 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
vstar:

SOURCE :

Beautiful Mz Kedike looks superb as she rocked a black top and a black skirt.

The outfit will have been okay if not that the sexy Diva exposes hee navel.
See pictures below;

https://instagram.com/p/47Flz6g0fj/
Wetin consign you. Aproko

1 Like

Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by kossyablaze(m): 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
gbaskiboy:
And when Omotola pictures are posted we go still hear thesame thing. Walai! You like better thing oo
hehehehehehe

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by Nellyd(f): 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
pretty lady..can someone pls tell me what she uses on her hair
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by MarieSucre(f): 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
smsshola:
Na so dem dey take start, from navel, na belle be d next den cleavages den one day u go c or read chidima nude pics. chidima is it cos papa din die. OK na continu.
You need to Google pictures of Igbo women in the early 1930's. I came across one on instagram. Chidinma is entirely OVERDRESSED. Thanks western culture for influencing to wear layers and layers of cloths and be ashamed of our skin. mtchewwww.
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by mhizpeaarl(f): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
may01:
embarassedI love this hairdo but I can't rock it
lol jst barb ur hair tx dt simple
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by may01(f): 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lol jst barb ur hair tx dt simple
After cutting it, you'll have to rock it in dreads
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by mhizpeaarl(f): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
may01:

After cutting it, you'll have to rock it in dreads
yup short dreads
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by may01(f): 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
yup short dreads
Its the dreads that's the issue
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by chidisammy: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
Abeg hu wan buy corn

Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by zudozz: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
n they say she never dey f..k?
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by Abimloaded(m): 12:27am On Jul 11, 2015
infinitemiles:
SMART CLICK Data Resellers
Buy cheap data bundle for your android phones, Samsung, iPad, iPhone, bb10, Nokia, windows and modem.

For Etisalat
250mb @ N500 (Airtime Payment)
500mb @ N800 (Airtime Payment)
750mb @ N1000(Airtime Payment)
1GB @ N1100 (Airtime Payment)

For Mtn
1GB @ N1200 (Airtime Payment)

Contact
Call/Whatsapp: 08036211097

Note: All plans are valid for I month

Tell ur friends and get a 5% discount on your first subscription.

Can I use this etisalat data on my BB ?
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by Atmmachine(m): 4:43am On Aug 26, 2015
Nebila:
Miss Kedike... nice skin tone kiss

Hi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 / Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi / Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.