Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) (54528 Views)

Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt / Tiwa Savage Slays In Mini Skirt That Transformed Her "Bum Bum" / Tiwa Savage Rocks Mini Skirt For Her One Africa Music Fest Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by victor2fresh(m): 8:45am On Jul 10, 2015
small small she go just belonq..no dey form born again jare!
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by Sweetcollins: 8:45am On Jul 10, 2015
Nuffin new
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by Spells(m): 8:45am On Jul 10, 2015
if she expose her soul self e no concern anybody..... she cute period.
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by Addme: 8:46am On Jul 10, 2015
Chidinma exposes her navel,and this makes front page.Nairaland mmm.
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by ionsman: 8:46am On Jul 10, 2015
Na wa....This babe fresh like today bread. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by olaolulazio(m): 8:46am On Jul 10, 2015
And so wat?
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by Brytawon(m): 8:47am On Jul 10, 2015
Chidinma my crush is now misbehaving these days o...
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by Starrylady(f): 8:47am On Jul 10, 2015
Wia d belly button?
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by hubstyga(m): 8:47am On Jul 10, 2015
she try sha
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by columbus007(m): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2015
Goddess of a shining white teeth wink

1 Like

Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 10, 2015
Zooms x200,yup thats a belly button alright,so uhm what next?

Rubbish topic,on a rubbish site...season transfer don start oh if una need topica for FP
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by repogirl(f): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2015
So Chidinma's belly button makes front page news, hurray for her.

1 Like

Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by delugajackson: 8:51am On Jul 10, 2015
Hmm. This girl short o! See as she just dey very brief lipsrsealed grin
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by Teeboy22(m): 8:52am On Jul 10, 2015
loomer:
So this na news?
na story na
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by loomer: 8:52am On Jul 10, 2015
Teeboy22:

na story na

Chai, the story no get head
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by Maryalex1805(f): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2015
rman:
She is too short.
Dash am height na

2 Likes

Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by no2fuks(m): 8:55am On Jul 10, 2015
nothing wrong with exposing navel op
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by Faita: 8:57am On Jul 10, 2015
She's pretty. kiss
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by fanzz: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2015
grin[b][/b] Lukin cexy
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by Juliesexy(f): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2015
Good girl going bad. My twinny. cheesy
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by Maryalex1805(f): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2015
Starrylady:
Wia d belly button?
On her belly grin
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by maestroz: 9:00am On Jul 10, 2015
vstar:

SOURCE :

Beautiful Mz Kedike looks superb as she rocked a black top and a black skirt.

The outfit will have been okay if not that the sexy Diva exposes hee navel.
See pictures below;

https://instagram.com/p/47Flz6g0fj/

E b lik say dis OP no get work. Na her breast she for expose? Common apply to sure pee for job so you can utilise your time to something vital
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by fathomberry: 9:00am On Jul 10, 2015
Nigerian bloggers are obviously jobless.

Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by Silverlight2014: 9:01am On Jul 10, 2015
She is just mapple
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by Toks2008(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I love this girl because of her portability..

Yeah portable girls have an edge because at 50 they look 30
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2015
Oooooooooo a belly button.........how SCANdalous!!!
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by ammyluv2002(f): 9:09am On Jul 10, 2015
rman:
She is too short.
Then make her tall since you are the giver of heights
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2015
Toks2008:

Yeah portable girls have an edge because at 50 they look 30
kai! So u even saw wetin I see, e be lyk sey we dey share something in common.. wink
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by ideatoprince18(m): 9:19am On Jul 10, 2015
WHO SHE HELP?

@OP.....I don't know wats happening to my phn....it does not view pictures of people below height of 5.5feet tall
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by Toks2008(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
kai! So u even saw wetin I see, e be lyk sey we dey share something in common.. wink
Generally i love curvy chics but if you kon petite join am OMG! E don finish.

Very sexy people,easy to manipulate in bed and you will always have this feeling that you are with a very very very small lady to you in age which even makes it more fun.*winks*
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:30am On Jul 10, 2015
Toks2008:

Generally i love curvy chics but if you kon petite join am OMG! E don finish.

Very sexy people,easy to manipulate in bed and you will always have this feeling that you are with a very very very small lady to you in age which even makes it more fun.*winks*
mogbe!! Omo c description.. I loyal finish 4u my oga, u bad pass me oh..
Re: Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) by happney65: 9:33am On Jul 10, 2015
Miss kedike..My number crush..I love her like kilode..Only is she would Marry me..Only If.. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents / Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) / Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.