Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car (2869 Views)

Mohammed Adoke Recommends CCT Chairman’s Removal, Prosecution - Thisday / PHOTOS: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father's N40m Porsche / Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father's N40m Porsche Car While (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car by Shegman22(m): 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
The son of the immediate past Attorney General of the
Federation & Minister of Justice, Mohammed Adoke, on
Sunday July 5th crashed his father’s 2015 Porsche 911
Turbo which cost about N40m, into a fuel queue in Abuja
while racing with some of his friends.
According to Abusidiqu.com, the younger Adoke and his
friends, who were driving a Mercedes-Benz C class were
racing in the city centre of when he lost control around
Maitama roundabout leading to Transcorp Hilton hotel and
crashed into a fuel queue. See the photos after the cut..
The 2015 Porsche car ran into a 1998 Toyota Camry car
leaving the driver injured and unconscious. Eyewitnesses
say the young Adoke and his friends initially fled the scene
of the incident but they later returned and with the help of
the police took the injured man to the hospital. http://wojublog.com/2015/07/09/photos-son-of-former-agf-mohammed-adoke-crashes-fathers-n40m-porsche-car-while-racing-with-friends-in-abuja/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+WojuBlog+%28Woju+Blog%29

Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car by hawk05(m): 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
Okayboh.. Naija money
Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car by INTROVERT(f): 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
OP you are a angry
Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car by Precious91(m): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
spoilt "shuldren"
Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car by ArchEnemy(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
Youthful exuberance.... He should thank God no life was lost
Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car by powerfulsettingz: 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
That's what happen wen u have Dollard as leaders... ....

1 Like

Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car by no2fuks(m): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
no pics misleading tittle
Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
Precious91:
spoilt "shuldren"
spoilt ke na dis kin child dem dey use calm ifa down wen hin dey vex
*children or money wasting machines*
Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car by Precious91(m): 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:
spoilt ke na dis kin child dem dey use calm ifa down wen hin dey vex
*children or money wasting machines*
#lobatan
Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car by Hollawaley(m): 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
Alaye yii #WOJU OH where is the bleeping picture
Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car by dorofresh: 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
The way these kids flaunt their parents stolen wealth with impunity is very appalling.

No week passes in Abj that an incidence such as this is not recorded. How much is the gross salary of an AGF that he can afford to dole out such an amount for a single car? And this is in addition to other cars and property hidden and scattered all over the globe.

These Northern elites are the real Czars of corruption in Nigeria. They seem to cooperate amongst themselves and cover their tracks better.

If you witness firsthand what their kids do in schools and clubs, you will shudder.

This was how some people were defending a particular Northern Governor that he was rich before he got into politics. Please spare me the bull..shiit....there's no saint among our politicians. They are all THIEVES

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car by stepo707: 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
and why is this news? is he the first person to bash a car?
Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car by abduljabbar4(m): 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lemme not say it
Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car by Sunnymatey(m): 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
Why won't they crash? Me dey ye de luk for N1m them de cruiz for N40m machine, them go hear.
Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car by dorofresh: 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
stepo707:
and why is this news? is he the first person to bash a car?
NO He is not the first person to crash a car. But when the son of a public official in a third world country that is grappling with economic challenges and wanton poverty crashes a 2015 Porsche 911
Turbo which cost about N40m.

Then trust me; It is big news!

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car by Khd95(m): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
40m kini

Shiiior
Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car by ziccoit: 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
40m is like 40kobo before those kind corrupt people. He will soon buy a better one for 200M.
Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bloggers and lies. 2015 Porsche 911 is not even up to 25m
Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car by datola: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
The supposed N40 million car is so ugly that I cannot buy it for N40k.

Wasters of our commonwealth. One day is one day!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car by Haywhymido(m): 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
nemesis at work
Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car by Shegman22(m): 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
Why this news never enter front page?? CC lalastica
Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car by slimfit1(m): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ol
Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car by dokyOloye: 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
I was like,why this ofe mmanu boy come de behave like abokki pikin?
Cos that na their only work for Abj.
To sniff cocaine,codeine,benylin,skunk,even solution,
Then them go carry very expensive motor wt very noisy exhaust de race in a suicide bomber speed(remember el rufai's son,etc)
Then a Google check made me realise he is a part time abokki(from Kogi state)
This is d handiwork of easy Niger delta money,cos I wonder hw many cows abokki for fit sell b4 them go fit afford d profligate lifestyle dem de live for Abj.
#Oya,abusers,make Una come,I dey in a happy mood,I no go abuse una back.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car by dokyOloye: 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
dorofresh:
The way these kids flaunt their parents stolen wealth with impunity is very appalling.

No week passes in Abj that an incidence such as this is not recorded. How much is the gross salary of an AGF that he can afford to dole out such an amount for a single car? And this is in addition to other cars and property hidden and scattered all over the globe.

These Northern elites are the real Czars of corruption in Nigeria. They seem to cooperate amongst themselves and cover their tracks better.

If you witness firsthand what their kids do in schools and clubs, you will shudder.

This was how some people were defending a particular Northern Governor that he was rich before he got into politics. Please spare me the bull..shiit....there's no saint among our politicians. They are all THIEVES
I once spent a few months in one of d poorest northern states and I nearly cried on daily basis.
In d midst of d crippling poverty,local govt chairmen were cruising d latest landcruisers,if U see local govt's treasurer's wife,U'll see that d gold on her body alone will be at least 5m naira up.Deputy directors in state ministries were living like governors in down south.LGA allocation is kept on a table and shared.
Looks like EFCC is a southern affair.
Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car by Vicadonis(m): 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
Na crash dem go dey crash all the stolen money...but, them no go die
Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 10, 2015
The father is going to warn him to stop moving in one of those 'cheap and deadly automobles'. He'd get an armoured 760li BMW or some other car within that range for him.

Whenever I went to the Ministry of Justice, while Adoke held sway as Minister, I looked forward to seeing his gleaming Range Rovers, occupying the entire front porch at the Ministry, with the drivers polishing hard at them, while they smiled and cooed in appreciation. Those cars sit there in their ravishing beauty and majesty; daring visitors to caress them and be shot by stern-looking mobile police officers, who probably had been waiting for an opportunity to caress the cars too and probably hit the highway with them for an endless steamy session of 'Fast and Furious' made in Naija.
Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car by Shegman22(m): 7:09am On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car by Shegman22(m): 7:29am On Jul 10, 2015
Ssss
Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car by Shegman22(m): 7:29am On Jul 10, 2015
utumunta:
The father is going to warn him to stop moving in one of those 'cheap and deadly automobles'. He'd get an armoured 760li BMW or some other car within that range for him.

Whenever I went to the Ministry of Justice, while Adoke held sway as Minister, I looked forward to seeing his gleaming Range Rovers, occupying the entire front porch at the Ministry, with the drivers polishing hard at them, while they smiled and cooed in appreciation. Those cars sit there in their ravishing beauty and majesty; daring visitors to caress them and be shot by stern-looking mobile police officers, who probably had been waiting for an opportunity to caress the cars too and probably hit the highway with them for an endless steamy session of 'Fast and Furious' made in Naija.
Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car by Shegman22(m): 7:30am On Jul 10, 2015
dokyOloye:
I was like,why this ofe mmanu boy come de behave like abokki pikin?
Cos that na their only work for Abj.
To sniff cocaine,codeine,benylin,skunk,even solution,
Then them go carry very expensive motor wt very noisy exhaust de race in a suicide bomber speed(remember el rufai's son,etc)
Then a Google check made me realise he is a part time abokki(from Kogi state)
This is d handiwork of easy Niger delta money,cos I wonder hw many cows abokki for fit sell b4 them go fit afford d profligate lifestyle dem de live for Abj.
#Oya,abusers,make Una come,I dey in a happy mood,I no go abuse una back.
Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car by Shegman22(m): 7:30am On Jul 10, 2015
dorofresh:

(1) (Reply)

Profile Of The Newly Appointed VC Of UI: Prof Abel Idowu Olayinka / Top 20 Highest Paid Political Leaders In The World (photos) / REVEALED!! 10 Reasons African Politicians Love Ladies With Big Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.