Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

1st Petroleum University In Africa Now Offers Pre-degree. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 1st Petroleum University In Africa Now Offers Pre-degree. (1943 Views)

91-year-old Grandma Graduates From University In Thailand (Photos) / Agonies Of FUPRE, Africa’s 1st Petroleum Varsity @ 10 / Babcock University In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1st Petroleum University In Africa Now Offers Pre-degree. by amjoseph19: 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
FUPRE, Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun which is the first petroleum university in Africa and sixth in the world now offers pre-degree.
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun(FUPRE), Delta State, Nigeria was established in March 2007 under a Federal Government of Nigeria initiative to build a specialized University to produce unique high level manpower and relevant expertise for the Oil & Gas sector in Nigeria and worldwide.
FUPRE is the first of its kind in Africa and it is destined to be the premier international institution-of-choice with the state-of-the-art facilities to provide the petroleum and allied sectors, world class education, training, research, consultancy and extension services.

The school through her website reported that the have started pre-degree http://www.fupre.edu.ng/s/?fupre=page&id=48#
Below are the two Colleges present:

College of Science
a). Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry
b). Environmental Science
c). Earth Science (Geology/Geophysics)
d). Physics
e). Mathematics/Computer

College of Technology
a). Chemical Engineering
b). Electrical and Electronic Engineering
c). Marine Engineering
d). Mechanical Engineering
e). Petroleum Engineering
Re: 1st Petroleum University In Africa Now Offers Pre-degree. by amakufrancis(m): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
#rep fupre#

please mods front page
Re: 1st Petroleum University In Africa Now Offers Pre-degree. by Elxandre(m): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
hey. Does fupre accept those who didn't choose them in Jamb? Pls help me verify.
Re: 1st Petroleum University In Africa Now Offers Pre-degree. by Elxandre(m): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
amakufrancis:
#rep fupre#

please mods front page
My guy, how far na? long time.
Re: 1st Petroleum University In Africa Now Offers Pre-degree. by amakufrancis(m): 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
Elxandre:
My guy, how far na? long time.
me just day my nigga, how school matter na?
Re: 1st Petroleum University In Africa Now Offers Pre-degree. by Elxandre(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
amakufrancis:
me just day my nigga, how school matter na?
FUTA loading bro... by God's grace.

Did you see the question i was asking that guy above?
wetin you reason na?
Re: 1st Petroleum University In Africa Now Offers Pre-degree. by amakufrancis(m): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
Elxandre:
FUTA loading bro... by God's grace.
Did you see the question i was asking that guy above? wetin you reason na?
ok no shaking, if i resume go ask for admin office
Re: 1st Petroleum University In Africa Now Offers Pre-degree. by Elxandre(m): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
amakufrancis:
ok no shaking, if i resume go ask for admin office
Thanks, abeg no forget o..
Re: 1st Petroleum University In Africa Now Offers Pre-degree. by amakufrancis(m): 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
Elxandre:
Thanks, abeg no forget o..
no shaking

(1) (Reply)

Neco 2015/2016 Result Is Out….check Yours Now…. / Ten Types Of Degree You Can Obtain In Nigeria University And Polythecnic / The New Ooni Of Ife Meet With OAU Sug President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.