Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. (52724 Views)

I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS / Lament As Pretty Lady Dies After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / Man Falls From 3 Storey Building In Imo, Breaks His Left Leg (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
She is very happy despite the missing leg. God please restore her in Jesus name, amen.

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ehya! and she's pretty...anyways,ftc cool

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by haiti007(m): 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
i thank God for ma life sha

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Airforce1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
Marry her and have 100% rest of mind

The challenges gonna be there.... but she's not gonna cheat

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by rockafela(m): 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cutie

1 Like

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Forzap: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
Airforce1:

.... but she's not gonna cheat

Dey dier undecided

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Akeelahtunez(m): 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
A yoruba adage says eni toni fila oni ori,eni toni ori oni fila(sum1 wu as a cap dnt av a head,sum1 wu as d head dnt av a cap)
Wat a pity,but dats don't say she shdnt fulfill purpose sad

10 Likes

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
They should just provide an artificial leg for her.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by youngberry001(m): 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
oboy see preety lady shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by LADYARIK(f): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Pretty
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Damn!!! She's so beautiful. If only the universe can take the whole of Tonto Dike and exchange her with just a leg for this marvellous design of nature on my screen.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Kingsasian(m): 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
Very pretty. I don't mind marrying her and showing her all the love she so deserve. Kisses.'s....God will be your helper.

21 Likes

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Tallesty1(m): 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
Airforce1:
Marry her and have 100% rest of mind

The challenges gonna be there.... but she's not gonna cheat

Forget it.

Anything that has tires or bosoms will definitely give you troubles.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Airforce1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
Forget it.

Anything that has tires or bosoms will definitely give you troubles.

cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
pretty! kiss
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by pretydiva(f): 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
Awww...shes so biuriful wit a fyn skin complexion. hope she gets an artificial keg tho

2 Likes

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by may01(f): 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
Everyone is saying she's pretty as if that should be enough for her to be safe and sound. Life isn't fair mehn cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by pretydiva(f): 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
Thebachelor:
Damn!!! She's so beautiful. If only the universe can take the whole of Tonto Dike and exchange her with just a leg for this marvellous design of nature on my screen.
just luk at d way ur reasoning. So tonto dike nor b human being ni ..God help ur finking faculty

14 Likes

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
pretydiva:
just luk at d way ur reasoning. So tonto dike nor b human being ni ..God help ur finking faculty
My opinion. Although,am still trying to figure how it affects your menstrual cycle. angry

55 Likes

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Godskidmidas(m): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
Awwwwww cry
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Haywhymido(m): 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
God wil send u helpers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
Thebachelor:
My opinion. Although,am still trying to figure how it affects your menstrual cycle.
u no well, I swear,lol, of all things to type na menstrual cycle , u funny ooo

7 Likes

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 10, 2015
Shit happens.
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by mcevans1(m): 1:10am On Jul 10, 2015
barrnchedo:
She is very happy despite the missing leg. God please restore her in Jesus name, amen.

Excuse me OP, Do you know her? I think i wink her
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 3:18am On Jul 10, 2015
She reminds me of the saying "In all things, give thanks"

Sope ti e

1 Like

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 3:59am On Jul 10, 2015
barrnchedo:

Restore her?? How?

Is anything wrong with her? She has lost a leg, so what? Is she complaining?

3 Likes

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by hatux: 4:54am On Jul 10, 2015
Wow! Beautiful girl! I thank GOD for my own life o...
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by pretydiva(f): 5:32am On Jul 10, 2015
Thebachelor:
My opinion. Although,am still trying to figure how it affects your menstrual cycle.
it has already affected ur spermatozoa

4 Likes

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by modskiller(m): 6:12am On Jul 10, 2015
Awwww so pretty.

I thank God for my own life and well being.
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by JosephCudjoe(m): 6:29am On Jul 10, 2015
So if she wasn't attractive dz thread won't be opened....what a shallow and biased mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:29am On Jul 10, 2015
She is beautiful
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 10, 2015
pretydiva:
it has already affected ur spermatozoa

dry undecided

32 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep / Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore / Man Who Chopped Off Own Penis, Had It Reattached, And Still Has Erections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.