Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon (36783 Views)

Garba Shehu - The President Will Not Take Action That Violates The Constitution / Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face / Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by Macelliot(m): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2015
Eshinwaju is obssesed!
Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by Macelliot(m): 10:18am On Jul 10, 2015
HiGod:

1). Yorubas ll never vote for these ingrates

2). Hausas/Kanuris/Fulanis-Northerners hate Igbos like a piece of poo and if u doubt me, go on their Facebook page and their vituperations against Igbos. However, Igbos started and deserve it.

3). Half of North central might vote in favour of Igbo candidate and d remaining 50% would definitely go d other way.

4). South South vote ll be 60/40 in favour if Igbos or 50/50.

Igbo can never become a president of a United Nigeria unless through their usual coup or back door.

Your Statistic is blurred!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by PenSniper: 10:21am On Jul 10, 2015
waternopassgari:

Guy dey have ban both of that moniker already. Na u be the dreamer.

Keep on swimming in delusions in order to give yourself false happiness. It's your cup of tea. Banned in your imaginations.

1 Like

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by Eshinwaju: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2015
Macelliot:
Eshinwaju is obssesed!

Nonsense.....in what way
Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by disumusa: 10:44am On Jul 10, 2015
basbone:

what a disgusting crap of shit!!!

Old man, go and celebrate the shameful deeds you've done in ur youth. God will judge you!!!

And if what you said is right.........then you would know that seccession cannot never lead to war except under a tyrant ruler.
And you very well know that the eastern government were not even prepared for any war. The decision to secceed was born out of a distress call by people humiliated and killed. You Gowon knew that there is no way the eastern govt can wage war and win because they did not secceed with any nigerian armoury nor did they acquire foreign armoury against any eventualities. You gowon knew that the easterners believed in live and lets live. So you, as the young tyrant ruler, saw the opportunity to crush them in ur pompous attitude by initiating your 'police action'.

God will certainly judge you, Old man.
what about those people that ojuku killed

1 Like

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by Masterclass32: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2015
An Igbo President IS coming, sooner than you think. Brace yourselves. Gonna be a bumpy ride (in a good way though).
Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by ibedun: 11:31am On Jul 10, 2015
Masterclass32:
An Igbo President IS coming, sooner than you think. Brace yourselves. Gonna be a bumpy ride (in a good way though).

Of course, Igbo President of Biafra as Igbo president of Nigeria is not possible.

Abusing me or calling me a tribalist - which I dont care about anyway - is not going to change this our position.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by fr3do(m): 11:48am On Jul 10, 2015
Biafra is what we want!

5 Likes

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by waternopassgari: 11:54am On Jul 10, 2015
ibedun:

Of course, Igbo President of Biafra as Igbo president of Nigeria is not possible.

Abusing me or calling me a tribalist - which I dont care about anyway - is not going to change this our position.

Whether Biafra or Nigeria, a President is a President. No one we reject. But eventually wen it happens, try not to die.

One thing is certain, it will happen.

Obama a black American did it for the first time in America.

GEJ a minority ijaw tribe did it for the first time in Nigeria.

Igbos we are talking about Produced the First President of Nigeria Nnamdi Azikiwe and First Military President of Nigeria Gen Aguyi Ironsi.

A riffraff like u will be helpless and watch a Nigeria President of Igbo extraction govern your life, like they once did.

Nothing can stop this fact from materializing.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by zendy: 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
sheymoni:
I don't see that happening in the near future. Igbos don't believe in their own. How do you explain the rejection of Ojukwu at the poll by his fellow indigbo?

Igbos never ever rejected Ojukwu at the polls, Ojukwu was rigged out.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by KingTblaise(m): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
Igbo president na disaster for Nigeria., unless if the igbo guy na my friend.

1 Like

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by Stolen: 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
Currently the support for Biafra is at the highest level since the civil war.

If the UN set a referendum today, Biafra will leave Nigeria with out looking back.

It would heal alot of division and reduce the number of Biafra supporters.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by IYANGBALI: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
I smell lies
Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by exlinkleads(f): 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
taaaaaaa if i catch dat man eee

watin him go use him eye see eee

1 Like

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by papaejima1: 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
Thanks but no thanks sir
Take your presidency, Biafra is what we want.
Biafra we will have.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by nagoma(m): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
Not in another 100 years. Gowon must be joking.

1 Like

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by IYANGBALI: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
fr3do:
Biafra is what we want!
not until you bring back to life all the innocent people that died in the senseless war

1 Like

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
GOWON Stop all this trash!!! Your people hunger for power caused the war. FULLSTOP
Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by maum: 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
When last did anyone hear any real Igbo intellectual clamouring for presidency?
Please we don't want it by fire by force.
The people that want it at all costs should please go ahead and eat it while we develop our East slowly but steadily, ourselves.

Now because they've not been hearing Igbos cry out that they want to produce president, they've now turned around and started doing the clamouring for them.

Can you Imagine?

When you don't know the mind of the person you're dealing with, it does disturbing things to your own mind.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by eminikansoso(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
basbone:

Old man, go and celebrate the shameful deeds you've done in ur youth. God will judge you!!!

And if what you said is right.........then you would know that seccession cannot never lead to war except under a tyrant ruler.
And you very well know that the eastern government were not even prepared for any war. The decision to secceed was born out of a distress call by people humiliated and killed. You Gowon knew that there is no way the eastern govt can wage war and win because they did not secceed with any nigerian armoury nor did they acquire foreign armoury against any eventualities. You gowon knew that the easterners believed in live and lets live. So you, as the young tyrant ruler, saw the opportunity to crush them in ur pompous attitude by initiating your 'police action'.

Igbo did not start the war?
who picked up arms and matched to Benin en route Ore on their way to FCT Lagos Nigeria before nigeria armies attacked them in ore?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by walozanga(m): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
CONFESSION OF A TYRANT
Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by Stolen: 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
nagoma:

Not in another 100 years. Gowon must be joking.

By then your North will have been overrun by boko haram and u will be in Boko Republic by yourself, whilst the SS/SE will enjoy freedom in Biafra.

Fair deal, after we disintegrate 2015 or 2019, which ever.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by thebestprice(m): 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
we praise chukwu abiama for the RADIO BIAFRA.. even gowon is coming to his senses

1 Like

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by shady26(m): 1:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
waternopassgari:

Wat puzzles me is how radio biafra has more yoruba listeners than igbo.
av not even listened to the thing before undecided
Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by RapLawd(m): 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
unstableaswater:
This could be true. However, Nigeria knows nothing about the truth. It is a country built on lie.

And that'd be why the lies must be dugged out, Nigeria is no longer a nation, wonder why all this while It's been about keeping Nigeria one? It have never been one!!!!

#TheZooMustCollapse!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by abbey621(m): 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
basbone:

You are delirious, better take something to cure your fever! What do you mean secession can never lead to war? Every country that have fought civil wars throughout history have one thing in common and that is secession!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by tonychristopher: 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by discusant: 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
Igbo president of Nigeria? As if the Yoruba shall ever vote for an Igbo presidential candidate.

First create a merited sixth state in the southeast to enable Igbo president.

Without a sixth state in the southeast, Igbo president of Nigeria shall remain a dream.

Gowon lamented a few years ago that state creation was ultimately hijacked to create a super political class in a section of Nigeria - the far north of course.
Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
We aint Interesting in ruling a dead country, as for the Yoruba's anytyn goes. Even goat can become their leader and the will blindly follow only to start complaining lata.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
Stolen:

By then your North will have been overrun by boko haram and u will be in Boko Republic by yourself, whilst the SS/SE will enjoy freedom in Biafra.

Fair deal, after we disintegrate 2015 or 2019, which ever.

We don't even need that SS to become a Republic, we are good alone.

1 Like

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by Masterclass32: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
ibedun:

Well, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. But it may not necessarily change what's coming. Abusing you does not arise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' / Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere / Old Couple Who Lost Their Only Child To Boko Haram (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.