Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Honda Inspire 2009 Conversion - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Inspire 2009 Conversion (2532 Views)

Camry Air Conditioner Automatic Compressor Conversion By Technicians / Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport / Advice On Conversion From Manual Transmission To Automatic Transmission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Inspire 2009 Conversion by swaggerkid(m): 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
i have a friend who resides in japan,He is thinking of sending a Honda inspire home, is it wise to convert it or he should just forget it
honda inspire is same as the accord but common in asia , and its rhd
How much is the estimate of the conversion

Re: Honda Inspire 2009 Conversion by IdaraCHODB(m): 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
The conversion had better be done there!

Seems the motor police ( am sure you know what I mean) is going to show a greater interest in RHDs than before if the article I read somewhere is anything to go by.

Better quality conversion if done there!
Re: Honda Inspire 2009 Conversion by swaggerkid(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2015
IdaraCHODB:
The conversion had better be done there!

Seems the motor police ( am sure you know what I mean) is going to show a greater interest in RHDs than before if the article I read somewhere is anything to go by.

Better quality conversion if done there!
okay
Re: Honda Inspire 2009 Conversion by Inception(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2015
swaggerkid:
i have a friend who resides in japan,He is thinking of sending a Honda inspire home, is it wise to convert it or he should just forget it
DAMN! NOW THATS SOME DOPE SHI.T!

Now i see why they say that american spec cars are just rip off!
Re: Honda Inspire 2009 Conversion by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 11, 2015
Inception:

Asian specs cost almost twice as much especially in Malaysia.
Re: Honda Inspire 2009 Conversion by luvinhubby(m): 7:02am On Jul 11, 2015
Inception:

Compare the cost of an American sedan to an Asian one & you'll love Americans the more.

@op, ask your friend to ship the car to Nigeria alongside the parts for conversion (Dashboard, gear selector etc.), there are good hands to do the conversion here in Lagos.
Re: Honda Inspire 2009 Conversion by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 11, 2015
luvinhubby:

Compare the cost of an American sedan to an Asian one & you'll love Americans the more.

@op, ask your friend to ship the car to Nigeria alongside the parts for conversion (Dashboard, gear selector etc.), there are good hands to do the conversion here in Lagos.

Nissan, Toyota and Honda for American market are mass produced and targeted as fleet cars. Hence their near empty cabins. Step to the game to Asian cars and you'll get wowed. But remember, your paying 3 times the normal amount you'll pay for American market vehicle.
Re: Honda Inspire 2009 Conversion by Lexusgs430: 9:02am On Jul 11, 2015
swaggerkid:

If he hasn't bought it, tell him not to bother. Does he know the cost of shipping to Nigeria?
Shipping cost, clearing costs etc etc, would far exceed value of this inspire.
Re: Honda Inspire 2009 Conversion by swaggerkid(m): 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lexusgs430:

If he hasn't bought it, tell him not to bother. Does he know the cost of shipping to Nigeria?
Shipping cost, clearing costs etc etc, would far exceed value of this inspire.
Hmmmm, wise statement , and that car is really loosing value here in 9ja , i don't think it really worth's it
Re: Honda Inspire 2009 Conversion by Lexusgs430: 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
swaggerkid:

Hmmmm, wise statement , and that car is really loosing value here in 9ja , i don't think it really worth's it

By the time you add cost of conversion and other unexpected expenses, it becomes a long thing. Fully kitted LHD are available to purchase in Japan.
He should hunt those down and factor all associated cost.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Mechanics And Panel Beaters Always Steal Catalyst In SUV? / Which Of These Classic Cars Were The Kings Of Nigerian Roads (photos) / Scan Help Needed In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.